ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How To Apply For Dubai Tourist Visa?
Total Articles: 20
When you want to visit the global city of Dubai for a holiday, you need a UAE Visa. Here are the steps to apply for it.
• Find out what kind of tourist visa to Dubai you will need:
The tourist visa for Dubai is divided into three types:
1. Visa for countries in Gulf cooperation council: Any citizen of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and Saudi Arabia could enter Dubai with a valid passport. Visa is not required.
2. Visa for 30 countries that qualify for on arrival visa: If you are a citizen of following countries, you can get Emirates visa at the Dubai airport free-of-cost. The countries in this list are USA, Canada, UK, France, Italy, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Luxemburg, Switzerland, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Portugal, Ireland, Greece, Finland, Spain, Monaco, Vatican, Iceland, Andorra, Brunei, Japan, Liechtenstein, San Mario, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Australia and New Zealand.
3. Visa for the rest of the countries: if you are citizen of any other country, you will need to contact visa agency for the details of UAE tourist visa.
• Apply for Emirates Visa:
If you need to take a visa, you will need to fill the visa application form, submit the supporting documents and pay Visa fees. The visa fees for Dubai are 210 UAE Dirham. However, there are certain airlines and hotels that sponsor your visa if you book their services in Dubai. This could be much more cost efficient way to get visa for you. The most common sponsors for visa are:
3. Travel companies
4. Individuals resident to UAE
• Track your visa application:
After you have submitted the duly filled application and required documents, you can get visa within the next few working days. So, keep track of these procedures to ensure that you get it well before your travel dates.
Dubai is a global travel attraction, which is well within everyone’s means and attracts millions of travellers every year. So, the procedure is simple and quick. For example: if you want Dubai visa for Indians or Chinese travellers, you just need to submit the form with passport, flight and travel details and financial details. It is much easier than most other countries in the world of tourism. So, enjoy your Dubai trip.
About the Author
Isha Yama is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. She guides her readers about how to apply for UAE visa successfully . She also explains specific details about the type of tourist Dubai visa that you will require based on your citizenship.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family