ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How To Apply For Dubai Tourist Visa?
Total Articles: 20
When you want to visit the global city of Dubai for a holiday, you need a UAE Visa. Here are the steps to apply for it.
• Find out what kind of tourist visa to Dubai you will need:
The tourist visa for Dubai is divided into three types:
1. Visa for countries in Gulf cooperation council: Any citizen of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and Saudi Arabia could enter Dubai with a valid passport. Visa is not required.
2. Visa for 30 countries that qualify for on arrival visa: If you are a citizen of following countries, you can get Emirates visa at the Dubai airport free-of-cost. The countries in this list are USA, Canada, UK, France, Italy, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Luxemburg, Switzerland, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Portugal, Ireland, Greece, Finland, Spain, Monaco, Vatican, Iceland, Andorra, Brunei, Japan, Liechtenstein, San Mario, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Australia and New Zealand.
3. Visa for the rest of the countries: if you are citizen of any other country, you will need to contact visa agency for the details of UAE tourist visa.
• Apply for Emirates Visa:
If you need to take a visa, you will need to fill the visa application form, submit the supporting documents and pay Visa fees. The visa fees for Dubai are 210 UAE Dirham. However, there are certain airlines and hotels that sponsor your visa if you book their services in Dubai. This could be much more cost efficient way to get visa for you. The most common sponsors for visa are:
3. Travel companies
4. Individuals resident to UAE
• Track your visa application:
After you have submitted the duly filled application and required documents, you can get visa within the next few working days. So, keep track of these procedures to ensure that you get it well before your travel dates.
Dubai is a global travel attraction, which is well within everyone’s means and attracts millions of travellers every year. So, the procedure is simple and quick. For example: if you want Dubai visa for Indians or Chinese travellers, you just need to submit the form with passport, flight and travel details and financial details. It is much easier than most other countries in the world of tourism. So, enjoy your Dubai trip.
About the Author
Isha Yama is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. She guides her readers about how to apply for UAE visa successfully . She also explains specific details about the type of tourist Dubai visa that you will require based on your citizenship.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David