ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How To Apply For Dubai Tourist Visa?
Total Articles: 20
When you want to visit the global city of Dubai for a holiday, you need a UAE Visa. Here are the steps to apply for it.
• Find out what kind of tourist visa to Dubai you will need:
The tourist visa for Dubai is divided into three types:
1. Visa for countries in Gulf cooperation council: Any citizen of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and Saudi Arabia could enter Dubai with a valid passport. Visa is not required.
2. Visa for 30 countries that qualify for on arrival visa: If you are a citizen of following countries, you can get Emirates visa at the Dubai airport free-of-cost. The countries in this list are USA, Canada, UK, France, Italy, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Luxemburg, Switzerland, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Portugal, Ireland, Greece, Finland, Spain, Monaco, Vatican, Iceland, Andorra, Brunei, Japan, Liechtenstein, San Mario, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Australia and New Zealand.
3. Visa for the rest of the countries: if you are citizen of any other country, you will need to contact visa agency for the details of UAE tourist visa.
• Apply for Emirates Visa:
If you need to take a visa, you will need to fill the visa application form, submit the supporting documents and pay Visa fees. The visa fees for Dubai are 210 UAE Dirham. However, there are certain airlines and hotels that sponsor your visa if you book their services in Dubai. This could be much more cost efficient way to get visa for you. The most common sponsors for visa are:
3. Travel companies
4. Individuals resident to UAE
• Track your visa application:
After you have submitted the duly filled application and required documents, you can get visa within the next few working days. So, keep track of these procedures to ensure that you get it well before your travel dates.
Dubai is a global travel attraction, which is well within everyone’s means and attracts millions of travellers every year. So, the procedure is simple and quick. For example: if you want Dubai visa for Indians or Chinese travellers, you just need to submit the form with passport, flight and travel details and financial details. It is much easier than most other countries in the world of tourism. So, enjoy your Dubai trip.
About the Author
Isha Yama is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. She guides her readers about how to apply for UAE visa successfully . She also explains specific details about the type of tourist Dubai visa that you will require based on your citizenship.
Travel Articles1. How To Make Cheap Holidays To Barbados Exciting
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
2. Enjoy Your Excursion Via Top Notch Peak Climbing In Nepal
3. Which Turkish City Should You Visit First, Istanbul Or Ankara?
4. Get Customized Everest Base Camp Trekking Packages Adventure Experience
5. Stansted Airport Taxi Services That Are Better Than The Best
Author: Jack Pero
6. Pick Nepal Trekking To Get Unforgettable Fun And Enjoyment Forever
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
7. Enjoy Visiting Everest Base Camp Trek And Spend Holidays Happily
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
8. Simple Travel List For Business Travelers
Author: Abinaya Kannan
9. Sri Lanka: How The Country Eventually Got Its Name?
Author: Sri Lanka Eta Visa
10. 4 Reasons To Drop Everything And Visit Melbourne, Australia
11. Pick The Reliable Gosaikunda Trekking And Have Adventure Skills
12. Get Amazing Entertainment In Everest Base Camp Trekking
13. Make Your Trekking Experience Highly Memorable By Planning For An Expedition
14. Enjoy Trekking In Nepal By Choosing The Best Trekking Company
15. Find Best Morocco Destination Management Company For A Wonderful Holiday Experience In Morocco