ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Requirements For Thailand Business Visa
Total Articles: 13
If you want to build an empire or invest in a Thai business, you will need a Business visa to Thailand, which is locally known as Non-immigrant Visa – B-A. For this category of Visa, you need to contact a Visa specialist or the Visa processing service agency. They can help you apply for it at the nearest Royal Thai Embassy or from the Royal Thai Consulate-General. Though, the process is much more tedious and stringent than a regular Thai tourist visa, it is well worth it, because you can:
• Enter Thailand as many times as you need to.
• Stay in Thailand for 3 months (90 days) on your each visit.
• Open a local bank account.
• Apply for a Thai work permit.
• Find out local businesses and/or potential investments for you.
These details make it worth acquiring. It could be used very profitably to explore local economy in every possible way. So, what do you need to get local business visa? You will need certain standard documents such as:
• Valid Passport
• Completed visa application form
You would also need specific documents for Non-immigrant visa B-A:
• Evidence of adequate finance – You need either 20,000 Baht per person or 40,000 Baht per family.
• Letter of invitation from associate or trading partners or company/companies in Thailand
• Documents showing letters of correspondence with business partner from Thailand
• Financial details that demonstrate his/her financial status
• Corporate details – company profile, list of shareholders, business registration, business license, balance sheet, business operation details, income tax returns
Submit these and other documents along with Thai visa fees directly to Thai consulate or Thai Embassy. Then, Immigration Bureau of Bangkok, that has jurisdiction to grant such visas, would issue the visa to the applicant. Then, Thai Embassy or Consulate would permit this visa for one year from the date of first entry into the country. Then, you can enter Thailand on Business visa for the period of one year.
As an applicant who is setting up a business in Thailand or is investing in Thai businesses, it would be better to use this kind of visa for two important reasons. Firstly, you can stay in the country for much longer than with a tourist visa. Secondly, you can enter as many times as you want in the country without paying any visa fees for a whole year. This way, it is easier and faster to conduct your business or check your investments rather than waiting for your Thai visa each time you plan to visit the country.
Author Bio :
Yogesh Verma is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. Yogesh likes to contribute information on Thailand Visa and visa related services. He explains in detail the documents required for and the procedure of applying for a Thailand Business Visa.
Travel Articles1. Island Peak Climbing – A Great Test Of Your Stamina Before The Real Trekking Adventure
2. Annapurna Circuit Trek – A Brief Overview
3. Cycling Tours Tour De France - 4 Reasons To Consider Self-guided Tours
Author: David Luther
4. Why Choose Cybercity, Gurgaon As Your Next Conference Location?
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. How To Select The Best Trekking Company In Nepal To Explore Trekking Activities
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
6. Trek And Hike Packages Offered By A Good Trekking Company In Nepal
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
7. Group Dating On Valentine’s Day With Service From A Cheap Party Buses
Author: David WILSON
8. Amp Up Your Valentine’s Day Party From Dc To San Antonio Via Party Or Limo Bus
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
9. Reliving Memories And Good Times
Author: Toms John
10. Buy The Led Countdown Timers To Get Maximum Benefits
Author: Joolbin Duan
11. Mesmerizing And Illuminating Tour Of Peru
Author: Ricardo Davis
12. Seoul City Tour – Travel To Korea And Have Makgeolli!
Author: Tommy Na
13. Trekking And Hiking In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
14. Don’t Take That On Your Next Trip
15. Tips On Speeding Through Security Checkpoints