ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Requirements For Thailand Business Visa
Total Articles: 13
If you want to build an empire or invest in a Thai business, you will need a Business visa to Thailand, which is locally known as Non-immigrant Visa – B-A. For this category of Visa, you need to contact a Visa specialist or the Visa processing service agency. They can help you apply for it at the nearest Royal Thai Embassy or from the Royal Thai Consulate-General. Though, the process is much more tedious and stringent than a regular Thai tourist visa, it is well worth it, because you can:
• Enter Thailand as many times as you need to.
• Stay in Thailand for 3 months (90 days) on your each visit.
• Open a local bank account.
• Apply for a Thai work permit.
• Find out local businesses and/or potential investments for you.
These details make it worth acquiring. It could be used very profitably to explore local economy in every possible way. So, what do you need to get local business visa? You will need certain standard documents such as:
• Valid Passport
• Completed visa application form
You would also need specific documents for Non-immigrant visa B-A:
• Evidence of adequate finance – You need either 20,000 Baht per person or 40,000 Baht per family.
• Letter of invitation from associate or trading partners or company/companies in Thailand
• Documents showing letters of correspondence with business partner from Thailand
• Financial details that demonstrate his/her financial status
• Corporate details – company profile, list of shareholders, business registration, business license, balance sheet, business operation details, income tax returns
Submit these and other documents along with Thai visa fees directly to Thai consulate or Thai Embassy. Then, Immigration Bureau of Bangkok, that has jurisdiction to grant such visas, would issue the visa to the applicant. Then, Thai Embassy or Consulate would permit this visa for one year from the date of first entry into the country. Then, you can enter Thailand on Business visa for the period of one year.
As an applicant who is setting up a business in Thailand or is investing in Thai businesses, it would be better to use this kind of visa for two important reasons. Firstly, you can stay in the country for much longer than with a tourist visa. Secondly, you can enter as many times as you want in the country without paying any visa fees for a whole year. This way, it is easier and faster to conduct your business or check your investments rather than waiting for your Thai visa each time you plan to visit the country.
Author Bio :
Yogesh Verma is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. Yogesh likes to contribute information on Thailand Visa and visa related services. He explains in detail the documents required for and the procedure of applying for a Thailand Business Visa.
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar