ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How To Get A Thai Work Permit?
Total Articles: 13
Obtaining a Thai work permit can be a challenging process. It not only involves the applicant but also the employer. So, it is not to be taken lightly. However, the requirements are quite a few. The application process is stringent. Most people do not get the opportunity unless they are highly skilled and experienced professionals. So, what do you need for the Thai work permit?
• Valid passport
• Educational qualifications, transcripts, certificates, licenses,
• Employment visa of Thailand: This is not equivalent to work permit. This is one year visa that applicant need to obtain before applying for the work permit. There are several specific requirements of Thai Embassy that must be fulfilled to be eligible for this type of business visa. The requirements for getting employment visa in Thailand are:
o Valid passport
o Completed visa application form
o Proof of sufficient finances to support the stay in Thailand
o Letter of approval from Ministry of labour
o Corporate documents of hiring company
In spite of long list of requirements, it wouldn’t get approved if it doesn’t meet the stringent qualifying criteria. For successful issuance of Thai work permit, you need a qualified employer. An employer should have a registered capital of more than two million baht. However, foreign companies who want to employ foreign employees should bring in more than three million baht of capital in Thailand per employee.
The local or international organizations requesting the work permit must have sufficient Thai employees on their payroll. The company should have all the legal and tax paperwork in order. The company must prove it by entering all the supporting documents to make its case. It is obvious that getting foreign nationals in as employees is not easy or obvious. No wonder, these permits are used for high ranking and highly educated professionals who bring something very important to the table.
In addition, for successful issuance of work permit, non-immigrant work visa is very important. This visa is only accorded to professionals or skilled workers who can prove that they bring in skill and experience that is not commonly available in Thailand. You cannot overstate the importance of conveying this point to immigration officials for visa as well as work permit. You must ensure that you hire the specialist lawyer to fine tune your work permit application and supportive documents to meet the demands of the Labour department. This is very important as the applications could get rejected for extremely minor mistakes.
Author Bio :
Yogesh Verma is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. Yogesh likes to contribute information on Thai visa and visa related services. He explains in detail the documents required for and the procedure of applying for a Thailand Employment Visa.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson