ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Easy Tips And Tricks To Fix Dell Display Problems
Total Articles: 5
Dell is such a popular brand that everybody is quite acquainted with it. It has millions of users worldwide, which are quite happy and satisfied with Dell laptop working, durability and functionality. However, your system requires constant maintenance and protection, otherwise it will become a victim of many problems. For the starting, your system tends to slow down, face battery or wireless connection issues, Windows update or drivers fail to install.
Another problem that shoots up the anxiety in user’s mind is the display problem on their Dell laptop. Sometimes, your computer or laptop works just fine, but your screen refuses to display anything. This is a devastating problem for many users as it creates hindrances in day-to-day work. To resolve this problem, ask for Dell laptop tech support or follow these steps:
Check Battery and Cables
The display problem can be due to dirt on the battery bay or loose cable connections. It is important for a user to clean their laptop regularly, so that no dirt can hinder the working of your Dell system. To diagnose the battery and cable connections, Dell computer support advices to do the following steps:
• Power off your computer. Remove all the cables, including the power cord and remove the battery.
• Get an eraser and clean the batter and battery bay. Blow the excess eraser bits and clean it thoroughly.
• Now, insert the battery again and connect all the cables. Make sure that the cable connections are proper and tight.
• Turn on your laptop and check if your screen starts working again.
Check Your Screen with an External Monitor
In order to rectify the exact cause of the issue, you can connect an external monitor with your Dell computer to check for the reason of your problem.
• Power off your computer and connect an external monitor to VGA or DYI video output of your laptop. Plug in the power cord to connect it to a power source.
• Turn on the laptop. As soon as you hear the sound of the hard drive spin, press the Fn key to make the external monitor start working.
• If you see any image on the monitor, then the problem is with LCD screen. If you are not able to see anything on the external monitor as well, then your video card or motherboard is at fault.
In case, you are not able to rectify this problem, then you can get help from Online computer tech support whose technicians are available 24/7.
Computers Articles1. Android Tablets: What Are The Benefits Of Android Os?
Author: Armando Fortner
2. It Is Not Easy To Choose The Top Free Android Applications.
Author: Madge Cornell
3. New Android Tablets - Loaded With Several Features
Author: Kathie Anton
4. Make Your Tablet Ideal With Tablet Talk
Author: Thurman Yagan
5. Avoid “cheapo” Website Developers!
6. Autocad Training Institute In Mumbai – Nettech India
Author: Nettech india
7. The Abcs Of Kubernetes Revealed
Author: Bradley Williams
8. But What If I Told You, Choosing Cheaper Website Developers Actually Increases Your Chances Of Losin
9. Best Android Wear Watch Faces Apps For The First Half Of January 2017
Author: Tristan Smithson
10. Samsung Repair Centre Sheffield | Samsung Repairer
Author: samsung repairer
11. Best Php Framework Used In 2017
Author: Hire Mobile Developer
12. Laptop Screen Repair Nottingham – Lenovo Repairer
13. Online Software Testing Course
Author: Mind Q Online
14. Why Small And Medium Businesses Need It Consultants
15. 6 Ios Apps Social Media Online Marketers Will Like
Author: Vicky Manzi