ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Easy Tips And Tricks To Fix Dell Display Problems
Total Articles: 5
Dell is such a popular brand that everybody is quite acquainted with it. It has millions of users worldwide, which are quite happy and satisfied with Dell laptop working, durability and functionality. However, your system requires constant maintenance and protection, otherwise it will become a victim of many problems. For the starting, your system tends to slow down, face battery or wireless connection issues, Windows update or drivers fail to install.
Another problem that shoots up the anxiety in user’s mind is the display problem on their Dell laptop. Sometimes, your computer or laptop works just fine, but your screen refuses to display anything. This is a devastating problem for many users as it creates hindrances in day-to-day work. To resolve this problem, ask for Dell laptop tech support or follow these steps:
Check Battery and Cables
The display problem can be due to dirt on the battery bay or loose cable connections. It is important for a user to clean their laptop regularly, so that no dirt can hinder the working of your Dell system. To diagnose the battery and cable connections, Dell computer support advices to do the following steps:
• Power off your computer. Remove all the cables, including the power cord and remove the battery.
• Get an eraser and clean the batter and battery bay. Blow the excess eraser bits and clean it thoroughly.
• Now, insert the battery again and connect all the cables. Make sure that the cable connections are proper and tight.
• Turn on your laptop and check if your screen starts working again.
Check Your Screen with an External Monitor
In order to rectify the exact cause of the issue, you can connect an external monitor with your Dell computer to check for the reason of your problem.
• Power off your computer and connect an external monitor to VGA or DYI video output of your laptop. Plug in the power cord to connect it to a power source.
• Turn on the laptop. As soon as you hear the sound of the hard drive spin, press the Fn key to make the external monitor start working.
• If you see any image on the monitor, then the problem is with LCD screen. If you are not able to see anything on the external monitor as well, then your video card or motherboard is at fault.
In case, you are not able to rectify this problem, then you can get help from Online computer tech support whose technicians are available 24/7.
Computers Articles1. How To Integrate Sales Form Online With Software For Business Enhancement
2. Stable Online Forms Service – Now At Your Doorsteps
3. Integrate Online Forms With The Help Of Salesforce Form Builder
4. Level Up Customer Interaction With Custom Salesforce Forms
5. Step-by-step Guide To Enter Www Norton Com Setup Product Key For Norton Setup
Author: Landy Corona
6. Resolving Microsoft Edge Browser Issues On Windows 10
Author: Ask Amy
7. The Significance And Assistances Of Computer Recycling
8. Things To Consider While Selecting T-shirt Designing Software For Apparel Business
Author: Pratik Shah
9. Safely Back Up All Your Data With Active@ Disk Image
Author: Ed Robinson
10. How Document Converter Software Helps In Ensuring Authenticity Of Converted Files?
Author: shashikant shukla
11. Best Tech Rental Services
12. Computer Smartphone Investigation Can Smartly Unravel The Truth Behind Your Suspicions
13. Fb Account Contact 1-850-316-4897 Technical Support For Facebook Group
Author: Parker Fourny
14. Get Technical Aid Via Facebook Tech Support Number 1-850-316-4897
Author: natali thomas
15. Learn How To Start Your Own Online Job Portal With Job Classified Script Portal
Author: sawati rawat