ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Easy Tips And Tricks To Fix Dell Display Problems
Total Articles: 5
Dell is such a popular brand that everybody is quite acquainted with it. It has millions of users worldwide, which are quite happy and satisfied with Dell laptop working, durability and functionality. However, your system requires constant maintenance and protection, otherwise it will become a victim of many problems. For the starting, your system tends to slow down, face battery or wireless connection issues, Windows update or drivers fail to install.
Another problem that shoots up the anxiety in user’s mind is the display problem on their Dell laptop. Sometimes, your computer or laptop works just fine, but your screen refuses to display anything. This is a devastating problem for many users as it creates hindrances in day-to-day work. To resolve this problem, ask for Dell laptop tech support or follow these steps:
Check Battery and Cables
The display problem can be due to dirt on the battery bay or loose cable connections. It is important for a user to clean their laptop regularly, so that no dirt can hinder the working of your Dell system. To diagnose the battery and cable connections, Dell computer support advices to do the following steps:
• Power off your computer. Remove all the cables, including the power cord and remove the battery.
• Get an eraser and clean the batter and battery bay. Blow the excess eraser bits and clean it thoroughly.
• Now, insert the battery again and connect all the cables. Make sure that the cable connections are proper and tight.
• Turn on your laptop and check if your screen starts working again.
Check Your Screen with an External Monitor
In order to rectify the exact cause of the issue, you can connect an external monitor with your Dell computer to check for the reason of your problem.
• Power off your computer and connect an external monitor to VGA or DYI video output of your laptop. Plug in the power cord to connect it to a power source.
• Turn on the laptop. As soon as you hear the sound of the hard drive spin, press the Fn key to make the external monitor start working.
• If you see any image on the monitor, then the problem is with LCD screen. If you are not able to see anything on the external monitor as well, then your video card or motherboard is at fault.
In case, you are not able to rectify this problem, then you can get help from Online computer tech support whose technicians are available 24/7.
Computers Articles1. Laptops On Hire In Hyderabad And Chennai
2. How To Enable Or Disable Pop Up Blocker In Mozilla Firefox?
Author: Browser Support Team
3. Why To Go With Contract Management Software?
Author: James Blake
4. Die Nordvpn Erfahrung
Author: Die NordVPN Erfahrung
5. Few Suggestions To Choose The Best Data Recovery Software Vendor
Author: Sandra White
6. The Role Of Users In Media And Publishing Industry
7. Why Outsourcing Digital Marketing Is Wise?
Author: Anup Prasad
8. Boise Seo Company
Author: SEO Services Companies
9. Aol Customer Support Number 1-877-848-3933
Author: AOL Support
10. Breakfast Restaurants
Author: breakfast restaurants
11. Node Africa – Ontap Select Event Recap
Author: Daniel Gachara
12. How To Turn Off Junk E-mail Filtering
Author: Gaurav Singh
13. How To Change The Password In Yahoo Mail ?
Author: ravi lodhi
14. Hp Printer Wps Pin Problems And How To Hp Printer Different From Other Printers
Author: Rahul Singh
15. World Biggest Technical Service Provider Hp Tech Support In 2017
Author: Rahul Singh