ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Understand Thailand Visa Application Process And Exemption Rule
Total Articles: 13
Thai visa policy is perceived as very relaxed and attractive one. With their visa exemption rule, Thailand tourist visa is definitely so. But when you refer to other types of Thailand visas, applications and approvals are as tedious as other countries. No wonder, then, that people depend on visa specialist agencies or visa processing services to qualify for one quickly.
So, how to apply for a Thailand visa? When it comes to medical tourists, employment, business, education or any other type of Thailand visa application, there is specific eligibility criteria in terms of value, intention of travel and duration of stay. For example: For non-immigrant visa – B for employment, you need to establish your job profile as unique and somehow unavailable in the country to be approved.
Eligibility criteria for several types of visa:
What about business visa to Thailand? You need to establish your business interest through proven business documents of Thai companies you own or invest in along with financial eligibility as well. These eligibility criteria grow stringent as the purpose of the visit grows more complex. For Thai medical visa you need to submit medical reports and confirmations from local and Thai hospitals about your medical treatment. To study in Thailand, you need to show enrolment documents of educational institution, preferably with fees paid in full. However, you would need to maintain the study hours to remain in Thailand on student visa. For transit visa, you would need travel documents that chart your travel plans after you complete your transit stay in Thailand.
Countries that avail tourist visa exemption rule:
For tourist visa, you can use tourist visa exemption rule if you are a foreign national of any of the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bahrain, Brunei, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Malaysia, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America or Vietnam.
You won’t need to apply for Thailand tourist visa application, if you are say Chinese or Indian. Foreign nationals of some countries receive visa on arrival. So, who don’t need to apply for Thailand tourist visa? The nationals of Andorra, Bhutan, Bulgaria, China, Cyprus, Ethiopia, India, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Romania, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine and Uzbekistan don’t need to apply for visa.
Author Bio :
Yogesh Verma is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. Yogesh likes to contribute information on Thailand visa and Thailand Visa application services. He explains in detail about how to apply for a Thailand Visa.
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar