ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Understand Thailand Visa Application Process And Exemption Rule
Total Articles: 13
Thai visa policy is perceived as very relaxed and attractive one. With their visa exemption rule, Thailand tourist visa is definitely so. But when you refer to other types of Thailand visas, applications and approvals are as tedious as other countries. No wonder, then, that people depend on visa specialist agencies or visa processing services to qualify for one quickly.
So, how to apply for a Thailand visa? When it comes to medical tourists, employment, business, education or any other type of Thailand visa application, there is specific eligibility criteria in terms of value, intention of travel and duration of stay. For example: For non-immigrant visa – B for employment, you need to establish your job profile as unique and somehow unavailable in the country to be approved.
Eligibility criteria for several types of visa:
What about business visa to Thailand? You need to establish your business interest through proven business documents of Thai companies you own or invest in along with financial eligibility as well. These eligibility criteria grow stringent as the purpose of the visit grows more complex. For Thai medical visa you need to submit medical reports and confirmations from local and Thai hospitals about your medical treatment. To study in Thailand, you need to show enrolment documents of educational institution, preferably with fees paid in full. However, you would need to maintain the study hours to remain in Thailand on student visa. For transit visa, you would need travel documents that chart your travel plans after you complete your transit stay in Thailand.
Countries that avail tourist visa exemption rule:
For tourist visa, you can use tourist visa exemption rule if you are a foreign national of any of the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bahrain, Brunei, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Malaysia, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America or Vietnam.
You won’t need to apply for Thailand tourist visa application, if you are say Chinese or Indian. Foreign nationals of some countries receive visa on arrival. So, who don’t need to apply for Thailand tourist visa? The nationals of Andorra, Bhutan, Bulgaria, China, Cyprus, Ethiopia, India, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Romania, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine and Uzbekistan don’t need to apply for visa.
Author Bio :
Yogesh Verma is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. Yogesh likes to contribute information on Thailand visa and Thailand Visa application services. He explains in detail about how to apply for a Thailand Visa.
Travel Articles1. Fishpond Taxi Or Clifton Taxi – Delivering Maximum Convenience For The Clients!
Author: Michel Umer
2. Restaurant La Source – La Source Restaurant In Paris Is All Set To Cater You In The Most Unique Way!
Author: Ano Nymous
3. Shuttle Service From Honolulu Airport To Hotels & 4 Best Accommodations For Travelers
Author: Trung Tran
4. What Does The Inclusion Of A Kitchen In A Hotel Room Mean To The Hotel Industry?
Author: The Lotus
5. Uganda – A Country Of Sheer Wildlife
6. Gorilla Tracking Etiquettes In Uganda
7. Looking For Cheap Flights To London? Find Low Cost Flights Here!
8. Looking Forward To Relax? Will Transport You To A Tranquil World
Author: Mr. Dave
9. Car Service In Dfw & List Of The Top Rated Restaurants In The Dfw Area
Author: Shakil Ahmed
10. What Places One Need To Visit During His Sahara Desert Tour?
Author: Mohamed El Galouti
11. Prom Parties With A Charter Bus In San Francisco
Author: Hire Charter Bus
12. Hemingway’s Cuba
Author: Stephen David
13. Canada Immigradation Consultants In Hyderabad
Author: visas permits
14. Enjoy Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing And Safari To Africa And Tanzania Wildebeest
15. How To Find Best Serviced Apartment Accommodation In Nairobi
Author: Sanajay SHah