ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Thai Visa Policies For Different Countries
Total Articles: 13
Every nation has a different visa policy for different countries. It is customised based on several factors. So, nationals of different countries get different response to their online visa application as their nationality is one of the factors. Thailand has made different kinds of agreements that have been agreed upon and implemented as part of Thai visa policy. Diplomatic or official visa policy is very different from the visa policy for a regular passport holder of individual country. So, let’s consider the Thai visa policy for regular passport holders in detail.
First and, most well known factor of Thailand’s visa policy is the tourist visa exemption. To promote Thailand tourism, Thailand has permitted nationals of 48 countries to enter Thailand for tourism purposes. However, nationals who enter Thailand under tourist visa exemption cannot stay in the country for more than 90 days. They would need a valid passport and proof of financial ability to support their stay in Thailand i.e. 10,000 Baht per individual and 20.000 Baht per family. So, here is the list of 48 countries:
• Czech Republic
• Hong Kong
• New Zealand
• Slovak Republic
• South Africa
• United Arab Emirates
• United Kingdom
• United States of America
There are nationals of select countries that can receive Thailand tourist visa on arrival at the airport. This visa allows them to stay in country for next 15 days without any pre-planning. However, it is not available at every entry point in country. So, the nationals of these countries must enter where this facility is available. The nations are:
• San Marino
• Saudi Arabia
For any other type of visa, nationality is a factor. But business visa, employment visa or education visa to Thailand have their purpose-specific eligibility criteria. Meeting those criteria is far more important to get the visa than applying for visa. So, it might be best to consult visa processing services to understand the requirements for these visas well.
Author Bio :
Yogesh Verma is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. Yogesh likes to contribute information on visa and visa related services. He explains in detail about the Thailand Visa policies for different countries and how to apply online for Thailand Visa.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson