ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Discover Europe Through Tailor Made Holidays
Total Articles: 400
Europe is vast and majestic continent of the show that has much to offer. The footprint of historic wars are as the exquisite as the art and culture and cuisine of Europe. The festivals and Salzburg, skiing in Alps, fashion shopping in Milan, opera performance in Prague and romantic dinner in Paris are just as exquisite and mesmerizing their own unique way. No wonder it is very difficult to fit Europe in one single travel package. It makes much more sense to explore Europe through tailor made holiday packages that allow you to see best Europe has to offer in several travel themes such as history, adventure, winter sports, fashion, cuisines, culture, art, beaches and more.
One drive across Europe and you would know that history seething under the modern surface of this continent is extravagant magnificent and enthralling. The paintings, literature, architecture and sculptures of are the genius masterminds from renaissance era, Roman period, Greek mythology, Ottoman Kingdom and Byzantine period has been restored to former glory as their legacy to future generations. Leaning Tower of Pisa, Last supper of Leonardo Da Vinci, Roman colosseum in Rome, Buckingham palace, Vienna State Opera, Topkapi palace in Istanbul and Prague castle of Bohemia share the bravery and beauty of the past.
Whether you ride on Tour de France route or go skiing from Zermatt could get your adrenaline pumping. Yet white river rafting ion Slovenia or soaking in Blue Lagoon of Iceland could be just as fascinating surprise. You wouldn’t know the beauty of hiking across the glacier till you visit Switzerland and hike between Belalp and Riederalp. You would not stumble on the best ski slopes in Europe in a standard travel package. You want to chase that thrill, you need to get out there and visit Les Deux Alpes in France, Verbier in Switzerland or St. Anton in Austria to even have a change to witness true thrill of Skiing, Snowboarding or Snow shoe trekking. You would need to go all the way to Canary Islands in Spain, Scotland in UK or Keflavík in Iceland to catch glimpse of whales in Europe.
This is the beauty of tailor made holiday packages. Every kind of customization would come with its own reward that could make it a much more gratifying experience. You can chase the similar unique experience by exploring the beaches in Far East, historical landmarks in China, wild life in Africa, rainforest in Africa, volcanoes in Japan and casinos in USA.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and loves finds best deals on travel packages to pursue his passion. He recently travelled on tailor-made holiday package from Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson