ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Residential Projects Succeed Over Commercial Sector
Total Articles: 2
Whatever may be the investment that is either second home or an apartment with a scope of value rise? Although, some purchasers may have a well planned strategy towards investing in residential real estate assets, in some cases, it may end up in failure situation.
Read on the content to spot out the variations between a commercial and a residential asset:
• In general, the cost of residential asset is much cheaper than that of a commercial property. Though people think that they can own this kind of building for running small shops, small offices etc at a cost grade of apartments, but normally for owning a shopping mall, office blocks etc, the cost of property will exceed double that of housing properties.
• From this, it is clear that investors can’t value the investment from the kind of business but can value it only from the property space. When it comes to commercial property investment, the investors have to get the help from real estate agent. On another hand, the investors can also compare the cost of residential homes in a particular place by hiring a professional.
• Another major factor is that of lease. In the case of housing units, the leasing period will be either for 1 year or less and also the amount of deposit will be less. But in case of a commercial building, one has to lease it for a longer duration and also the deposit amount will be higher.
• The greatest benefit is due to the shortage in the supply of residential homes, buying a home or apartment will continue to benefit the investors in terms of capital increase.
Reasons for Investing in a housing unit:
• The popular reason why buying residential home is more profitable than commercial property is the smaller amount that is spend for investment. When going through the estimate, one can borrow the full amount needed for the home purchase whereas when it is for commercial property investment, one can get just /-3rd of the amount.
• Mortgage rate for residential real estate will be less when compared to commercial building.
• Owning to the involvement of higher amount, any delays taking place in the payments lead to complication. Also, investors would be subjected to extra amount.
• Finding tenants for leasing is easier in Chennai real estate projects because of simple lease agreements. Where in the case of commercial real estate, it may take months and months. Thus, investments over residential real estate are always safer in the market than any other investment.
Today, residential market assures a lucrative show of investment. Along with evolving destinations like Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon and Delhi, real estate investment in Chennai will also gain prominence. In this city, commercial market also exhibits a profitable show similar to housing sector.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Find The House Of Your Dreams With Sunshine Coast Real Estate
Author: Todd Baker
2. Sean Zarinegar-raising Arizona
Author: Sean Zarinegar
3. Paras One33 Noida – Start Your Business At Affordable Budget
Author: Rohit Sharma
4. Private Residential Property Management Services In New York City
Author: Anuradha Walia
5. Single Storey Homes Perth - Renovate Or Build
Author: Patrick Fox
6. Two Storey Home Builders With Upside-down Living
Author: Patrick Fox
7. Great Living Homes - Rural Home Builders
Author: Patrick Fox
8. The Green Ambassador Provides Eco Green Real Estate Green Home Solution Services
Author: Cathy Allen
9. Top Service Apartments
Author: Paul Wright
10. Helping Senior Citizens With Deal With Loss Of Independence
Author: Adam Levine is the author of this article.
11. El Reino - 2 Bhk & 3 Bhk Apartments In Goa
Author: Vianaar Homes
12. 4 Intrinsic Risks Of Real Estate Investment
Author: Rajiv Partap Singh
13. Rio San Juan Real Estate Offer Exact Caribbean Way Of Living
14. What Are The Top Benefits Of Buying A Home In Fiji?
Author: anil kumar
15. Godrej Tranquil, Live A Premium Lifestyle In Kandivali, Mumbai