ALL >> Travel >> View Article
What Does Luxury Travel Mean?
Total Articles: 400
Honestly, luxury travel is a variable concept. There seems to be industry standards widely talked about. But, luxury travel packages don’t imply the most expensive holiday available. Luxury implies exquisite experience, which has more value that the cost implied. Agreeably, these luxury experiences are not cheap. But, as a domestic or international holiday, it could fit in a little over conservative costs, if you know what to look for.
It would imply that luxury travellers should use the fastest and most convenient mode of transport. In 90% of cases, we are referring to flight, which would make your trip much more expensive. But, wouldn’t a cruise be a better way to see Singapore, Dubai or Mediterranean region? Doesn’t glacier express take you through most scenic route in Switzerland? Who would have thought that luxury trains offer much more rewarding experience of Karnataka, Rajasthan and Maharashtra than a 5-star hotel stay in the state? Aerial tours are best additions to most sightseeing tours for a reason. It is visually stimulating and invigorating travel experience indeed.
There are trips where sightseeing bus passes by the Louvre. What’s fun in that? It may not cost much to enter this or any sightseeing attraction. Yet, the understanding of art, artist and the periodic era is what makes it an emotionally enriching experience. You could easily stay in the historic hotels of Paris, Rome, Xian, Rajasthan or London but the essence of history, royal legacy and cultural ethics mater more. Whether you pay extensive amount of money or check out Mumbai slums in Slumdog-Millionaire- style, luxury is about delivering the unique local experience you seek entirely.
Many tourists can go and see Roman Forum. Few can share the understanding or Roman culture that would make the experience priceless. There are several tourists who can visit Opera theatre in Vienna and Prague – cultural centres of historic Europe. Few can understand and share the language, music and cultural context that immortalized this art form. Many can enjoy a houseboat ride in Alappuzha; Kerala in India. But few have the time and vision to go at right time and capture the Nehru trophy boat race on video camera. Whether you catch the local or international holiday destination, assimilating full essence of the destination is crucial step that create luxury travel moments for the tourists. So, let’s create memories regardless of the budget. That’s the charm.
About the Author
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and loves going on an international holiday & pursue his passion. He recently travelled on luxury travel package from Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson