ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Alaska Shore Excursions: Take A "whale" Of An Adventure In Juneau
Total Articles: 916
Have you ever seen a 50-foot whale blowing bubble rings? Did you know that humpback whales actually blow bubbles to catch fish? You'll see all this and more on whale-watching Alaska shore excursions!
During "bubble net feeding," one or several whales blow a ring of bubbles from their blowholes as they encircle a school of krill or fish. The whales then swim through the "net" with their mouths open, taking in large amounts of food. What a unique photo opportunity!
Humpback whales regularly breach (jump out of the water) and slap the water with their flippers and tail. You’ll be amazed at its gigantic tail slapping the water hard enough to spray water yards away! Scientists believe these activities are forms of communication because they create a great deal of noise, which can be heard at long distances under water.
The whales’ beautiful acrobatics will fulfill your expectations of the meaning of wonder. And these magnificent creatures sing also! When a whale is singing, it floats suspended in the water, head down and relatively motionless. Their singing so beautiful, you could compare it to new age flute music.
What makes whale-watching Alaska shore excursions extraordinary are that you are seeing the whales, sea lions, and other marine life in their own habitat! Plus, experienced tour guides love to share their in-depth understanding of nature. Surrounded by views of mountains and glaciers, you'll always want to keep your camera at the ready so you are getting the amazing photos you want!
While one can't normally "guarantee" wildlife sightings (Mother Nature can be unpredictable!), with Shore Excursions Group's whale-watching cruise excursions, a must-do Juneau, Alaska shore excursion, you are actually guaranteed a whale-viewing experience! Keep your eyes open, because, quite often, there will be numerous sightings! Enjoy!
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson