ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Weekend Trips For Silicon Valley Of India - Bangalore
Total Articles: 400
With a rising number of IT parks, corporate offices and multi-billion dollar business, Bangalore big-shots and high-tech coders, TLs, managers need to take a short break with weekend tour packages. These corporate hustlers need to see greenery rather than a computer screen or inhale fresh air rather than smoke in smoke rooms.
You know, everyone needs a quick refreshment to get back on the high horse and march head on. Rejuvenate your body and mind with the weekend getaway that would bring back energy, excitement and fun back in your life. As this city is emerging as a big metropolis, Bangalore has adopted the corporate culture of spas, clubs and weekend trips. So, here are some unique experiences you can chase over the weekend.
Have whole-hearted family fun at Wonderla Amusement Park:
Enthrall yourself with the crazy-fast rollercoaster rides, splash of water rides and ultimate adrenaline kick of high-thrill-quotient rides that would make you scream and yet love it enough to want to go for it again. This theme park indulges your every sense. Enjoy mouth-watering food, a swim in heated indoor swimming pool and activities in activity room. But, don’t forget to enjoy work out in the gym if screaming your heart out is not enough. There is simply no better weekend trip near Bangalore for the whole family.
Trek up the B.R. hills:
There is no shortage of trekking destinations around Bangalore. You can climb up the the highest monolithic hills in Asia – Savandurga. You can pray at Devarayanadurga temple on the Devarayanadurga hills after a hearty trek up the mountains. Kunti Betta is dangerously interesting as it’s a worthy challenge for trek, mountaineering, camping and rappelling too. Madhugiri Fort is a heaven for history fanatics.
Yet, B.R. hills are simply perfect. You can plan a road adventure in form of road trip or rough it all up with trekking weekender break. The wildlife sanctuary on these hills is great home to elephants, tigers, chitals, bears and panthers. If you have a patience of predatory animals, you could catch a glimpse of one too. Bird watching is also a fun way if you like to check out scarlet minivet velvet-fronted nuthatch, gold- fronted chloropsis, lorikeet, malabar parakeet, heart-spotted woodpecker and Malabar. The Biligirirangaswamy Temple of Lord Venkatesha is also good visit. B.R. hills, on the other hand, have quite a versatile tour package for a short break. So, raise the bar of your weekend and enjoy the precious free moments with your loved ones.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and loves going on weekend trips & pursue his passion. He recently travelled on short break tour packages from Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar