ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Usefulgood Points About The Do Not Call Registry
Total Articles: 13
As ordered by the Singapore government, starting from 2 January 2014, the Do Not Call (DNC) provisions under the Personal Data Protection Act Singapore normally disallows organisations from advertising specific marketing messages to all Singapore telephone numbers which comprise mobile, fixed-line, residential and business numbers that are registered with the DNC registry.
The Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) is actually a set of regulations that is ruled by the Personal Data Protection Commission (PDPC) to control the arrangement and usage of the personal datas of Singaporeans. This expresses that anyone who needs to deliver marketing messages would need to mail their contact records to the DNC Registry to examine against it before operating out their plan. Any individual that is spotted to break the instructions arranged by the government will have a charge enact on them.
The collection of numbers is actually divided into different groupings: white list and black list where mobile numbers that have chosen to accept marketing texts will be on the white list while contacts that have picked out will be on the black list. After which, these numbers will be produced.
We have identified from many Singaporeans that they have been getting unknown calls or messages from some organizations with the aim of trying to market their organizations and most of them get annoyed with them. various of these marketing messages often have one main objective which is to advertise and publicize their brand and yearning to get profits from this.
Whether your organisation is now sending such marketing messages and producing the message to be sent or if you are allowing another company to do so, your business has to first guarantee that such messages are not sent to Singapore mobile numbers registered with the DNC Registry. In the event of any potential violation, the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) will rely on the genuine results list that is generated by the Do Not Call Registry Singapore in its investigations and those involved will receive sentences accordingly.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Q&a | Answering All The Faqs About Social Media Aggregators
Author: Alex Watts
2. Avail Internet Marketing Companies In Pune Services To Reach Your Online Business Objectives
3. On Facebook…and The Shifty Home-business Generation
Author: Hannah George
4. Local Seo In Waterloo Ontario - Sizing Up The Competition
Author: Nick Watson is the author of this article
5. 4 Trends In The Digital Marketing Sphere That Will Help You Generate More Sales
Author: Joseph Symons
6. Bulk Sms Reselling Business Oppurtunity – Smsjosh
7. Important Factors To Consider While Enlisting For Online Construction Directory
Author: John Tremblay
8. Custom Mobile Development For Businesses
Author: Paul Wright
9. Plug Your Business Into The Digital Age With 180 Fusion
10. Pay Per Click Management Service To Take Your Business To The Next Level
11. Pasadena Web Development
Author: web design pasadena
12. A Few Effective Tips To Ensure Best Operation Of Your Business Site
Author: Bit Zenith
13. 7 Ways Personal Reputation Management Services Help You Create A Strong Online Presence
Author: AKS Interactive
14. Email Automation An Effective Way For Engaging Customers
15. The Point To Point Guide To Boosting Your Google Rankings Without Getting Penalized