ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Usefulgood Points About The Do Not Call Registry
Total Articles: 18
As ordered by the Singapore government, starting from 2 January 2014, the Do Not Call (DNC) provisions under the Personal Data Protection Act Singapore normally disallows organisations from advertising specific marketing messages to all Singapore telephone numbers which comprise mobile, fixed-line, residential and business numbers that are registered with the DNC registry.
The Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) is actually a set of regulations that is ruled by the Personal Data Protection Commission (PDPC) to control the arrangement and usage of the personal datas of Singaporeans. This expresses that anyone who needs to deliver marketing messages would need to mail their contact records to the DNC Registry to examine against it before operating out their plan. Any individual that is spotted to break the instructions arranged by the government will have a charge enact on them.
The collection of numbers is actually divided into different groupings: white list and black list where mobile numbers that have chosen to accept marketing texts will be on the white list while contacts that have picked out will be on the black list. After which, these numbers will be produced.
We have identified from many Singaporeans that they have been getting unknown calls or messages from some organizations with the aim of trying to market their organizations and most of them get annoyed with them. various of these marketing messages often have one main objective which is to advertise and publicize their brand and yearning to get profits from this.
Whether your organisation is now sending such marketing messages and producing the message to be sent or if you are allowing another company to do so, your business has to first guarantee that such messages are not sent to Singapore mobile numbers registered with the DNC Registry. In the event of any potential violation, the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) will rely on the genuine results list that is generated by the Do Not Call Registry Singapore in its investigations and those involved will receive sentences accordingly.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Five Important Steps In Making An Online Strategy
Author: steve robert
2. Best Marketing Solutions For Local Business Firms
Author: Jit Kumar
3. 5 Not To Be Missed Factors For Choosing Joomla Web Developers
Author: Bindu Mishra Dubey
4. Pay-per-click Online Advertising And Its Benefits
Author: Thomas Martinez
5. A Must-have Checklist For On-page Seo
Author: Joseph Symons
6. Invest In Social Media Marketing Services To Boost Up Business Profits
Author: Sanjay Burman
7. Build Your Brand With Social Media Marketing Company
Author: Sanjay Burman
8. Effective And Best Seo Technology For Better Outcomes
Author: Script Technology
9. Seo India-your Partners In Success
Author: Ujjal Prismonline
10. How To Write Meta Description For Seo - A Quick Checklist
Author: Web Click India
11. Retargeting Best Practices
Author: Ted Mosbii
12. Seo Analyzer | Online Seo Tools | Siteseostatus.com
13. Sydney City Signs' Effective Illuminated Signs That Convey The Right Image For Your Business
Author: Mike Layman
14. 5 Best Hosted Ecommerce Platforms That Can Help Upgrade The Performance Of Your E-store B
Author: AKS Interactive
15. 6 Web Development Tricks That Every Successful Business Needs To Ace
Author: Saurabh Mishra