ALL >> Health >> View Article
David King's The Whitening Teeth Secrets
Total Articles: 147
Knowing the Process of Teeth Erosion
Many habits are contributory to teeth staining. Thankfully, you have the teeth skin called enamel that shields your tooth from possible corruption. It is considered the toughest substance in the body as backed up by decades of crunching, chewing and biting.
These mystical tooth covering is made white in appearance due to a layer underneath termed as dentin. Thus, enamel isn't actually white, but a translucent surface material. Repeated episodes of intake of staining substances such as wine, coffee, and cigarette can cause the enamel to discolor.
Enamel is truly tough but still has its limitations. Synergy of acidic foods and bacteria can chip away the enamel, which can lead to further erosion and cavities. Despite its close resemblance with bones, enamel's composition does not allow it to regrow, making the damage permanent.
Wine and Enamel
Wine is a tooth stainer and eroder. Every wine sip consists of teeth-damaging acids. But there's still a way out! You can still be a wine aficionado without damaging your biter, that is, if you savor wine with meals. Through this way, the acidic effect of wine on teeth surfaces is blunted. Your teeth will be better protected by avoiding these teeth decaying fluids.
The consequence of a damaged and lost enamel can be quite devastating. Action should be taken to prevent the problem from worsening. The layer underneath the enamel will be exposed with the surface's absence. Now vulnerable to decay and other tissue problems, the teeth will then be extremely sensitive to temperatures. The once enjoyable habit of sipping a hot coffee and eating an ice cream will turn into an unpleasant and painful experience. Proper care should always be taken.
There's a way to protect against teeth erosion. Best teeth whitening solutions include the simple habit of brushing your teeth after eating or drinking. Toothbrush with soft bristles and a fluoride toothpaste will be able to do the job. Neutralizing acid with milk or cheese is another safe and easy answer. Lastly, stimulate saliva production to counter acids by chewing sugar-free gum with xylitol. David King is one of the most reputable teeth whitening authority around. He now introduce his new product, the best teeth whitening system in the market The Teeth Whitening Secrets.
Health Articles1. Must Ask Questions When Meeting A Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Natural Skincare And Beauty Supplements For Healthy And Glowing Skin
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
3. What To Look For A Dentist?
Author: Donnell Nash
4. Can Bpas Damage A Healthy Member?
Author: John Dugan
5. Sticking To Healthy Habits With The Help Of Yoga
Author: Gary Martin
6. Raise Your Efforts With Weight Gainer Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
7. Signs To Look Out For If You Have A Prolapsed Uterus
Author: Kalptaru Herbal Therapy Centre
8. A Glass Of Milk A Day Keeps Doctor Away
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
9. The Hearing Aids Siemens Are Available In Best Quality And Price To Restore Your Hearing Ability
10. Superfood Supplements- For All Your Nutrition Needs
Author: Shashi Kant Shukla
11. Dental Hygiene Information You Won't Locate In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
12. Getting Knee Pain Treatment At Parijatak
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Is Invisalign The Right Treatment For Adults?
Author: James Franklin
14. 1st Global Community Of Indian Clinicians - Docstop
Author: Vijay Lokhande
15. Hypothyroidism Rampant In India - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta Sekhawat