ALL >> Health >> View Article
A Light At The End Of A Tunnel | Barbary Fig Seed Oil
Total Articles: 6
Barbary fig seed oil is like a light at the end of a tunnel if you’re loosing hope that your skin may not alternatively break out, as it is extremely helpful in bringing out the dull complexion back to light and also essential in removing inflammation and skin sensitivity.
Barbary fig seed oil is derived by cold-pressing Barbary fig (opuntia ficus indica) fruits, though the oil makes up only 5% of each seed.The low yield per seed is the core reason the miraculous elixir is very expensive and valuable. It has been labeled one of the most pricey beauty oils by beauty enthusiast and in cosmetic industry, given that it takes approximately one ton of the oval shaped fruits to produce only a liter of its elixir and its whooping price tag is $1500 per liter. Mohamed Boujnah, a researcher from Morocco concludes that this miraculous potion is underpriced, having considered its rich vitamin e elements that make it a powerful antioxidant that heals and keeps the skin young and healthy.
Linoleic acid is the predominant essential fatty acid in Barbary fig seed oil. Linoleic acid is the predominant essential fatty acid in Barbary fig seed oil. Linoleic acid makes up about 63.3% of the essential fatty acid in this beauty oil, which makes it a powerhouse with a laundry list of skin healing benefits. B.F.S.O. deeply moisturizes the skin, its natural thin texture makes it very easy to be absorbed by the skin leaving no oily residue, thus it keeps the epidermis layer of the skin optimally hydrated, it plumps out wrinkles and leaves the skin feeling firm and velvety.
Its Vitamin e (tocopherol) levels are outstanding. Roughly about 1000mg/kg, which is twice as Argan oil and 10% alpha tocopherol and 40% gamma tocopherol. Gamma tocopherols poses unique features that distinguish it from alpha tocopherol like its effectiveness as an antioxidant, which has been proven.
The wide rave for this elixir in the beauty industry has led too many companies bottling counterfeit oils and labeling them as Barbary fig seed oil, thus lacking the properties of a genuine grade. It may take a decade or two to list out the benefits of Barbary fig seed oil to the skin and its ultimately pricey tag does reflect its true beauty values and the intensive labor involved in producing this oil, but also nature's best gift are very rare and onerous to get.
John likes to indite his latest discoveries from traveling around the world. Learn more about organic vitamin e oil and its benefits
Health Articles1. After The Free Qigong Distant Energy Healing
Author: Michael Mohoric
2. That Member Rash: Eczema Or Psoriasis?
Author: John Dugan
3. Explore On The Internet And Make Yourself Free From Oral Issues
Author: Gary Adelani
4. Dental Care Facts You May Not Uncover In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
5. Pharmasynth Has Been Rated As One Of The Top Pharma Company In The Country
6. How To Get Benefits Of Orthodontics Courses For General Dentists And Orthodontic Online Learning
Author: Kenneth Steven
7. Dr. Bruce Hawley And Lynnwood Orthodontics Only Want The Best For Your Teeth
Author: Alan Greek
8. Invisalign In North Wales Office Qualified Dental Practitioners
Author: Paul Wilson
9. Best Place To Get Dental Care
Author: John Marker
10. 8 Basic Manhood Protection Hacks
Author: John Dugan
11. Neurostimulation Devices Market Is Expected To Grow Cagr Of 14.2% Till 2020
Author: Gomez R
12. Great Christmas Deals On Zopiclone
Author: Great Christmas Deals on Zopiclone
13. If You Are In Need Of An Orthodontist Then Dr. Grider Is The Man For You
Author: Paul Greig
14. The Orthodontist In Mckinney That Will Make You Look Great
Author: Change Albert Ratner
15. Men Can Get Their Best Nutritional Supplement With Naka Nutri Multi For Men