ALL >> Hardware-Software >> View Article
Shutterstock Affiliate Api Mini Serves Up Over 33 Million Stock Images
Total Articles: 1
Creative professionals worldwide depend on Shutterstock for an outstanding selection of royalty free stock photos and videos. This service provides access to more than 33 million images and 1,3 million video clips. And Shutterstock's Affiliate API mini lets you display images on your own website dynamically and contextually. This helps to monetize your website and improve its appearance with minimal additional effort required on your part. By installing the Shutterstock API mini on your website, images or video clips will be automatically chosen from the huge archive of stock images and stock footage. The content displayed is based on the contents of the webpage. Additionally, the owner of the website will earn up to 20% on every purchase they refer using this images and videos. The API mini size is fully customizable, with sizes ranging from 90 to 1,200 pixels.
Adding the API mini to any page on your site is a quick and simple process. First, visit http://affiliate.shutterstock.com or http://widget.shutterstock.com/wizard to learn about creating a Shutterstock Affiliate account. You will need to contact Shutterstock to obtain your affiliate ID. Once you have done this, you'll be able to choose an affiliate network, enter your affiliate ID and then choose your content type, image category and the size of the API mini as it appears on your website. You'll be able to use the Shutterstock API mini wizard to customize and configure your API mini. You can also specify the dimensions of the API mini so that it will fit in perfectly with the contents of your website.
You will then create an API mini code which you can simply paste into your content management system or directly into your website's HTML code. No coding is required, making it easy to get the service up and running in a matter of minutes. You will have complete access to Shutterstock's user-friendly API without having to spend any time on coding. Providing your site's visitors with access to millions of royalty free images couldn't be easier.
Shutterstock is a perfect solution for a wide variety of web designers and online marketers. Anyone who requires access to an extensive archive of images, infographics and video clips will find practically everything they need here. For affiliates, Shutterstock differs from the competition by offering a user-friendly API, and generous commissions that come from high-volume sales. Creative communities, small businesses, designers and illustrators can all take advantage of Shutterstock. Having access to a vast archive of relevant content can greatly improve the appearance of almost any website while also increasing your opportunities to monetize your traffic.
Get started today with the Shutterstock API mini wizard. With just a few minutes of set up, you can be delivering images to creative customers and earning extra cash!
Hardware/Software Articles1. Best Lenovo Laptop Repair Centre Belfast – Lenovo Repairer
2. Mobile Phone Data Recovery Software: Recover Lost Data From All Type Of Mobile Phone
3. - Importance Of Testing Advisory And Transformation Services
Author: Michael Wade
4. Sitecore Certified Partner | Sitecore Implementation Partner
Author: Skybridge Infotech
5. Company Offers Android Data Recovery Software To Restore Deleted Data From Android Device
6. Best Motorola Repair Service Centre In The Uk - Motorola Repairer
7. Company Offers Usb Drive Data Recovery Software To Recover Lost Data From Flash Drive
8. Laptop Screen Repair Edinburgh | Lenovorepairer.co.uk
9. Blackberry Phone Repair Manchester | | Blackberry Repairer
10. Customized Erp Solutions For Buying Agencies
Author: sanchi mehra
11. Phone Repair Shop Manchester | Motorolarepairer.co.uk - Motorola Repairer
12. Expert Mobile Phone Glass Repair Bristol – Motorola Repairer
13. Roi On Hotel Tech Integration – Are You Measuring It Right?
Author: Manisha Nigam
14. Blackberry Mobile Phone Repairs Leeds – Blackberry Repairer
15. Key To The Future Of Smart City – Internet Of Things
Author: Michael Wade