ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days – A Fantastic Way To Explore India
Total Articles: 18
Golden Triangle Tour of India is a superb way to explore Delhi, Agra and Jaipur in a same package. These three places forms a triangle, that’s the reason, people call it Golden Triangle Tour. This is the tour, which is demanded most by every traveller to India.
Golden Triangle Tour is normally a visit to these three places but some companies offer customized offers along with visiting either Varanasi, Kashmir, Shimla, Goa, Mumbai etc. It is actually a great thinking to offer a tour for customers with four cities in a single trip. Some companies offer 2 days tour, 3 days tour, and 4 days trip and so on.
It’s up to you, which trip suits your budget and time well. But, it is seen that the tours started with 3 days are more likely to book as compared to others. In the Golden Triangle Tour 3 days package, almost all companies have set nominal fares and are offering ultimate facilities including car, bus, train, hotel and restaurant etc.
These companies have hired professional tour guides, which are fluent in many languages, such as Hindi, English, and French etc. This way, they can handle foreigners and can fulfil their requirements in fantastic way. When you arrive at railway station, airport or in bus stop, their staff member welcomes you and meet with tour guide as well.
On first day of 4 Days Golden Triangle Tour, you will visit many world famous places in Delhi. Jama Masjid, India Gate, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat etc are main attraction of Delhi. Visit markets in Delhi and meet with people around India.
Now, next move will be to overnight stay at Delhi hotel. On second day morning, ready for drive to reach Agra, “The Taj City”. Here, in Agra, you can visit Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Fatehpur Sikri etc. The city is ancient and has great history.
After visiting Agra, you will overnight stay at Agra Hotel and on third day morning, after taking healthy breakfast, move to Jaipur, “Pink City”. The city is colourful, full of palaces, deserts, and old buildings.
Now in Jaipur visit Ajmer Fort, Anokhi Museum, Chokhi Dhani, City Palace and Jantar Mantar. On visiting these all places, you will follow a tour guide. He/she will be with you and keep updated about all places in detail.
On 4th day, now the time has come to return to Delhi and end your journey. Around 1:00 PM, you will leave Jaipur and enter Delhi around 7:00 PM.
Now, you feel relaxed and overjoyed after completing Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days. I am sure that this tour will insert a fresh new energy in your body and keep you refresh for years.
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar