ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days – A Fantastic Way To Explore India
Total Articles: 18
Golden Triangle Tour of India is a superb way to explore Delhi, Agra and Jaipur in a same package. These three places forms a triangle, that’s the reason, people call it Golden Triangle Tour. This is the tour, which is demanded most by every traveller to India.
Golden Triangle Tour is normally a visit to these three places but some companies offer customized offers along with visiting either Varanasi, Kashmir, Shimla, Goa, Mumbai etc. It is actually a great thinking to offer a tour for customers with four cities in a single trip. Some companies offer 2 days tour, 3 days tour, and 4 days trip and so on.
It’s up to you, which trip suits your budget and time well. But, it is seen that the tours started with 3 days are more likely to book as compared to others. In the Golden Triangle Tour 3 days package, almost all companies have set nominal fares and are offering ultimate facilities including car, bus, train, hotel and restaurant etc.
These companies have hired professional tour guides, which are fluent in many languages, such as Hindi, English, and French etc. This way, they can handle foreigners and can fulfil their requirements in fantastic way. When you arrive at railway station, airport or in bus stop, their staff member welcomes you and meet with tour guide as well.
On first day of 4 Days Golden Triangle Tour, you will visit many world famous places in Delhi. Jama Masjid, India Gate, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat etc are main attraction of Delhi. Visit markets in Delhi and meet with people around India.
Now, next move will be to overnight stay at Delhi hotel. On second day morning, ready for drive to reach Agra, “The Taj City”. Here, in Agra, you can visit Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Fatehpur Sikri etc. The city is ancient and has great history.
After visiting Agra, you will overnight stay at Agra Hotel and on third day morning, after taking healthy breakfast, move to Jaipur, “Pink City”. The city is colourful, full of palaces, deserts, and old buildings.
Now in Jaipur visit Ajmer Fort, Anokhi Museum, Chokhi Dhani, City Palace and Jantar Mantar. On visiting these all places, you will follow a tour guide. He/she will be with you and keep updated about all places in detail.
On 4th day, now the time has come to return to Delhi and end your journey. Around 1:00 PM, you will leave Jaipur and enter Delhi around 7:00 PM.
Now, you feel relaxed and overjoyed after completing Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days. I am sure that this tour will insert a fresh new energy in your body and keep you refresh for years.
Travel Articles1. Island Peak Climbing – A Great Test Of Your Stamina Before The Real Trekking Adventure
2. Annapurna Circuit Trek – A Brief Overview
3. Cycling Tours Tour De France - 4 Reasons To Consider Self-guided Tours
Author: David Luther
4. Why Choose Cybercity, Gurgaon As Your Next Conference Location?
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. How To Select The Best Trekking Company In Nepal To Explore Trekking Activities
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
6. Trek And Hike Packages Offered By A Good Trekking Company In Nepal
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
7. Group Dating On Valentine’s Day With Service From A Cheap Party Buses
Author: David WILSON
8. Amp Up Your Valentine’s Day Party From Dc To San Antonio Via Party Or Limo Bus
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
9. Reliving Memories And Good Times
Author: Toms John
10. Buy The Led Countdown Timers To Get Maximum Benefits
Author: Joolbin Duan
11. Mesmerizing And Illuminating Tour Of Peru
Author: Ricardo Davis
12. Seoul City Tour – Travel To Korea And Have Makgeolli!
Author: Tommy Na
13. Trekking And Hiking In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
14. Don’t Take That On Your Next Trip
15. Tips On Speeding Through Security Checkpoints