ALL >> Travel >> View Article
What Are The Visa Fees For Italian Visa?
Total Articles: 16
Italian Visa fees are calculated on the basis of all the Visa services availed. These services can be classified based on:
• Type of Visa: The cost of Italy Visa type A, B, and C is almost same. As of today, the Italy visa fee is approximately 60 Euros. However, for National Visa D, it is much higher.
• Intention to return: 90 days seem to the line of separation. The cost for Schengen Visa, tourist Visa, business visa under 90 days is much lower than other visas which are opted for longer stay.
• Age: Visa for children under the age of 6 years is free. Children between the age group of 6 to 12 years get a discount compared to the adult visa.
• Country of origin: The primary reason for variation is the country’s currency exchange rates as in most countries, the Visa fees are equivalent to 60 Euros.
There are several other fees that any potential traveller would need to pay to enter Italy. The visa agencies or agents charge upfront cost for using their services to apply for the Visa. These services include the information about the documents required and the standard requirements. It also includes consultation about all Visa procedures such as interviews, application submission and plan of action, if your visa application is refused.
These costs mainly depend upon the Italy visa rules regulations and traveller requirements. For example: When your visa is approved, you can always visit your Visa agency to collect it or ask them to courier it home. But, it would cost you.
When you apply for Italy visa, you would prefer to track the process to understand the time it would take to receive it. Different agencies use different ways to keep you updated. The modern and reputed organizations offer online login that tracks your visa application. In addition, there are e-alerts e-notifications that would you keep updated. You could ask to receive notifications via email or SMS. You opt for the package that includes price of such services or pay for these separately.
So, the final visa fees for Italy would be much different than the upfront 60 Euros mentioned on the most websites. Yet, it makes sense to spend and get it all done in perfectly first time. If, for any reason, your Italy visa application is rejected, you would land up spending more than €60, so, hire the best Visa consultants and enter Italy.
Nayan Joshi is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. Nayan likes to contribute information on visa and visa related services. He explains in detail about fees for Italian Visa from Dubai and additional charges on different types of Visas for Italy.
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar