ALL >> Travel >> View Article
What Are The Visa Fees For Italian Visa?
Total Articles: 16
Italian Visa fees are calculated on the basis of all the Visa services availed. These services can be classified based on:
• Type of Visa: The cost of Italy Visa type A, B, and C is almost same. As of today, the Italy visa fee is approximately 60 Euros. However, for National Visa D, it is much higher.
• Intention to return: 90 days seem to the line of separation. The cost for Schengen Visa, tourist Visa, business visa under 90 days is much lower than other visas which are opted for longer stay.
• Age: Visa for children under the age of 6 years is free. Children between the age group of 6 to 12 years get a discount compared to the adult visa.
• Country of origin: The primary reason for variation is the country’s currency exchange rates as in most countries, the Visa fees are equivalent to 60 Euros.
There are several other fees that any potential traveller would need to pay to enter Italy. The visa agencies or agents charge upfront cost for using their services to apply for the Visa. These services include the information about the documents required and the standard requirements. It also includes consultation about all Visa procedures such as interviews, application submission and plan of action, if your visa application is refused.
These costs mainly depend upon the Italy visa rules regulations and traveller requirements. For example: When your visa is approved, you can always visit your Visa agency to collect it or ask them to courier it home. But, it would cost you.
When you apply for Italy visa, you would prefer to track the process to understand the time it would take to receive it. Different agencies use different ways to keep you updated. The modern and reputed organizations offer online login that tracks your visa application. In addition, there are e-alerts e-notifications that would you keep updated. You could ask to receive notifications via email or SMS. You opt for the package that includes price of such services or pay for these separately.
So, the final visa fees for Italy would be much different than the upfront 60 Euros mentioned on the most websites. Yet, it makes sense to spend and get it all done in perfectly first time. If, for any reason, your Italy visa application is rejected, you would land up spending more than €60, so, hire the best Visa consultants and enter Italy.
Nayan Joshi is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. Nayan likes to contribute information on visa and visa related services. He explains in detail about fees for Italian Visa from Dubai and additional charges on different types of Visas for Italy.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David