ALL >> Travel >> View Article
What Are The Visa Fees For Italian Visa?
Total Articles: 16
Italian Visa fees are calculated on the basis of all the Visa services availed. These services can be classified based on:
• Type of Visa: The cost of Italy Visa type A, B, and C is almost same. As of today, the Italy visa fee is approximately 60 Euros. However, for National Visa D, it is much higher.
• Intention to return: 90 days seem to the line of separation. The cost for Schengen Visa, tourist Visa, business visa under 90 days is much lower than other visas which are opted for longer stay.
• Age: Visa for children under the age of 6 years is free. Children between the age group of 6 to 12 years get a discount compared to the adult visa.
• Country of origin: The primary reason for variation is the country’s currency exchange rates as in most countries, the Visa fees are equivalent to 60 Euros.
There are several other fees that any potential traveller would need to pay to enter Italy. The visa agencies or agents charge upfront cost for using their services to apply for the Visa. These services include the information about the documents required and the standard requirements. It also includes consultation about all Visa procedures such as interviews, application submission and plan of action, if your visa application is refused.
These costs mainly depend upon the Italy visa rules regulations and traveller requirements. For example: When your visa is approved, you can always visit your Visa agency to collect it or ask them to courier it home. But, it would cost you.
When you apply for Italy visa, you would prefer to track the process to understand the time it would take to receive it. Different agencies use different ways to keep you updated. The modern and reputed organizations offer online login that tracks your visa application. In addition, there are e-alerts e-notifications that would you keep updated. You could ask to receive notifications via email or SMS. You opt for the package that includes price of such services or pay for these separately.
So, the final visa fees for Italy would be much different than the upfront 60 Euros mentioned on the most websites. Yet, it makes sense to spend and get it all done in perfectly first time. If, for any reason, your Italy visa application is rejected, you would land up spending more than €60, so, hire the best Visa consultants and enter Italy.
Nayan Joshi is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. Nayan likes to contribute information on visa and visa related services. He explains in detail about fees for Italian Visa from Dubai and additional charges on different types of Visas for Italy.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus