ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Enthralling Travel Moments Of Maldives Holiday
Total Articles: 400
When you book a Maldives holiday package, you know that you are going to explore the exotic beaches, enjoy water sports activities and indulge into your choice of leisure. You know, it is so easy to get lost into these attractions and forget it has more. Keep your eyes open and you would find the dream Maldives trip that goes beyond the traditional attractions.
Scuba dive to chase unique experiences
Maldives is flourishing with the number of scuba diving sites. Yet, it is not about going for the adrenaline kick of the dive. Travellers don’t need to up their expertise. You can chase the several under water experiences that would make dive much more engaging and exquisite. Wouldn’t you like to see British Loyalty wreck? The oil tanker from World War II era lies on the seabed and is home of soft corals, turtles and trevally today. But, the true marine experience is so much more, you know. You can see reef fish like butterflyfish, bannerfish, snapper, fusilier and surgeonfish. Sea seems much more beautiful with sharks, tuna, rays and jacks. Kuredhoo Express and Kudarah Thila are really exciting dives but don’t try them unless you are an expert diver.
Cruising, sailing and yachting in Maldives Island
Obviously your choice would depend on funds you can spend. Honeymooners should books a private yacht and push through the blue and pristine waters. But, as you roam around Maldives, you can mingle the adrenaline daze of water sports, with privacy of boat and up-top view of Maldives’ transparent ocean. Each has a magic of its own. So, make it count.
You are on a Maldives holiday – a package that can include all these tropical moments. Yet, as a leisure beach holiday, you can just kick your legs up and let the Maldives-magic sink in. You can see it all or dive it all. But, you can live it all by following your heart. Take a time to visit spa. Enjoy a little nap after a post-lunch tropical drink. Sunbathe and go for romantic walks. Sit back in submarine and enjoy a view of coral reef. Take a helicopter ride to enjoy the pristine and exotic beaches from the up above. If you caught the theme, relaxation is fun and expensive. So, make it happen
You can visit the oldest mosques in the country - Hukuru Miskiiy, Sultan’s park and tomb of Mohammed Thakurufaanu. You can check out the national museum, national art gallery and local market. If you are wondering why Maldives needs a artificial beach, you need to visit it before you make up your mind.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and loves going on beach holidays & pursue his passion. He visited Maldives on a holiday package and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David