ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Enthralling Travel Moments Of Maldives Holiday
Total Articles: 400
When you book a Maldives holiday package, you know that you are going to explore the exotic beaches, enjoy water sports activities and indulge into your choice of leisure. You know, it is so easy to get lost into these attractions and forget it has more. Keep your eyes open and you would find the dream Maldives trip that goes beyond the traditional attractions.
Scuba dive to chase unique experiences
Maldives is flourishing with the number of scuba diving sites. Yet, it is not about going for the adrenaline kick of the dive. Travellers don’t need to up their expertise. You can chase the several under water experiences that would make dive much more engaging and exquisite. Wouldn’t you like to see British Loyalty wreck? The oil tanker from World War II era lies on the seabed and is home of soft corals, turtles and trevally today. But, the true marine experience is so much more, you know. You can see reef fish like butterflyfish, bannerfish, snapper, fusilier and surgeonfish. Sea seems much more beautiful with sharks, tuna, rays and jacks. Kuredhoo Express and Kudarah Thila are really exciting dives but don’t try them unless you are an expert diver.
Cruising, sailing and yachting in Maldives Island
Obviously your choice would depend on funds you can spend. Honeymooners should books a private yacht and push through the blue and pristine waters. But, as you roam around Maldives, you can mingle the adrenaline daze of water sports, with privacy of boat and up-top view of Maldives’ transparent ocean. Each has a magic of its own. So, make it count.
You are on a Maldives holiday – a package that can include all these tropical moments. Yet, as a leisure beach holiday, you can just kick your legs up and let the Maldives-magic sink in. You can see it all or dive it all. But, you can live it all by following your heart. Take a time to visit spa. Enjoy a little nap after a post-lunch tropical drink. Sunbathe and go for romantic walks. Sit back in submarine and enjoy a view of coral reef. Take a helicopter ride to enjoy the pristine and exotic beaches from the up above. If you caught the theme, relaxation is fun and expensive. So, make it happen
You can visit the oldest mosques in the country - Hukuru Miskiiy, Sultan’s park and tomb of Mohammed Thakurufaanu. You can check out the national museum, national art gallery and local market. If you are wondering why Maldives needs a artificial beach, you need to visit it before you make up your mind.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and loves going on beach holidays & pursue his passion. He visited Maldives on a holiday package and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. India Viajes Mundial El Mejor Viaje
Author: Jessica Johansson
2. Practical Wedding Transportation Solutions With Tampa Bay Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Overseas Exploration Travel In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
4. Reasons To Choose A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Jai Bhawani
5. Bristol Taxis – Search For The Best Clifton Taxi Service Now!
Author: Michel Umer
6. Krabi Taxi – Krabi Airport Taxi Will Never Let You Down!
Author: Khun Franco
7. Beautiful Beach Tour In Goa
Author: Top Travel
8. Do You Know How Make Your Tour Of Sicily Quite Enthralling?
Author: Christian Guardione
9. India, A Paradise For Bird Watchers
10. Sightseeing Tour Limo In Washington Dc: What Are The Places To Explore?
Author: Mike Johnson
11. Applying Uae Visa Online Helps You Visit Top Tourist Attractions In Dubai
Author: Zuhair Hanif
12. Why You Should Reserve This Incredible Villa For Your Vacation?
13. Travel Myths You Need To Get Rid Of Right Now
Author: Wayne Brook
14. Nyc Car Services Compatible For Babies And Kids
Author: Robert Anhouse
15. How To Make Your Mountain Biking Easy With Travel Guides?
Author: Walter Winkler