ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Enthralling Travel Moments Of Maldives Holiday
Total Articles: 400
When you book a Maldives holiday package, you know that you are going to explore the exotic beaches, enjoy water sports activities and indulge into your choice of leisure. You know, it is so easy to get lost into these attractions and forget it has more. Keep your eyes open and you would find the dream Maldives trip that goes beyond the traditional attractions.
Scuba dive to chase unique experiences
Maldives is flourishing with the number of scuba diving sites. Yet, it is not about going for the adrenaline kick of the dive. Travellers don’t need to up their expertise. You can chase the several under water experiences that would make dive much more engaging and exquisite. Wouldn’t you like to see British Loyalty wreck? The oil tanker from World War II era lies on the seabed and is home of soft corals, turtles and trevally today. But, the true marine experience is so much more, you know. You can see reef fish like butterflyfish, bannerfish, snapper, fusilier and surgeonfish. Sea seems much more beautiful with sharks, tuna, rays and jacks. Kuredhoo Express and Kudarah Thila are really exciting dives but don’t try them unless you are an expert diver.
Cruising, sailing and yachting in Maldives Island
Obviously your choice would depend on funds you can spend. Honeymooners should books a private yacht and push through the blue and pristine waters. But, as you roam around Maldives, you can mingle the adrenaline daze of water sports, with privacy of boat and up-top view of Maldives’ transparent ocean. Each has a magic of its own. So, make it count.
You are on a Maldives holiday – a package that can include all these tropical moments. Yet, as a leisure beach holiday, you can just kick your legs up and let the Maldives-magic sink in. You can see it all or dive it all. But, you can live it all by following your heart. Take a time to visit spa. Enjoy a little nap after a post-lunch tropical drink. Sunbathe and go for romantic walks. Sit back in submarine and enjoy a view of coral reef. Take a helicopter ride to enjoy the pristine and exotic beaches from the up above. If you caught the theme, relaxation is fun and expensive. So, make it happen
You can visit the oldest mosques in the country - Hukuru Miskiiy, Sultan’s park and tomb of Mohammed Thakurufaanu. You can check out the national museum, national art gallery and local market. If you are wondering why Maldives needs a artificial beach, you need to visit it before you make up your mind.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and loves going on beach holidays & pursue his passion. He visited Maldives on a holiday package and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. La Ciudad De Marrakech
2. Secure A Deluxe Limo And Feel Like A Star On Your Wedding Day
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Buffalo River Float Trips – Go River Rafting To Enjoy With Your Family
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Bachelorette Party - A Crazy And Classy Night Out With Pittsburgh Limousine Service
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
5. Enjoying The Glamour And The Luxury Of Dc Limo
Author: Enjoying the Glamour and the Luxury of DC Limo
6. Limo Hire - Limo Hire London | Party Bus Hire London
7. Jeju Island And Busan Tour
Author: Tommy Na
8. Event Photographer In Argentina Can Capture Those Precious Touring Moments In The Camera!
Author: Cogert Ayala
9. Know How Owning A Shipping Container Will Benefit You
Author: Catherine Jade
10. Enjoy The Best Of Fujairah City Tours
11. Explore The Paradise By Luxurious Tour Packages
Author: Ankit Patel
12. Have An Exceptional Super Jeep Iceland Ride
Author: Ice Rovers
13. Cape Town Offers A Plethora Of Thrilling Mtb Cycling Routes That Make Each Tour Exciting
Author: Mark Robert Lawson
14. Clearly Honor Your Vows With Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
15. Get Pleasure From A Budget Tour In Kenya - A Leading Holiday Destination In Africa
Author: Nadzua Matara