ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Enthralling Travel Moments Of Maldives Holiday
Total Articles: 400
When you book a Maldives holiday package, you know that you are going to explore the exotic beaches, enjoy water sports activities and indulge into your choice of leisure. You know, it is so easy to get lost into these attractions and forget it has more. Keep your eyes open and you would find the dream Maldives trip that goes beyond the traditional attractions.
Scuba dive to chase unique experiences
Maldives is flourishing with the number of scuba diving sites. Yet, it is not about going for the adrenaline kick of the dive. Travellers don’t need to up their expertise. You can chase the several under water experiences that would make dive much more engaging and exquisite. Wouldn’t you like to see British Loyalty wreck? The oil tanker from World War II era lies on the seabed and is home of soft corals, turtles and trevally today. But, the true marine experience is so much more, you know. You can see reef fish like butterflyfish, bannerfish, snapper, fusilier and surgeonfish. Sea seems much more beautiful with sharks, tuna, rays and jacks. Kuredhoo Express and Kudarah Thila are really exciting dives but don’t try them unless you are an expert diver.
Cruising, sailing and yachting in Maldives Island
Obviously your choice would depend on funds you can spend. Honeymooners should books a private yacht and push through the blue and pristine waters. But, as you roam around Maldives, you can mingle the adrenaline daze of water sports, with privacy of boat and up-top view of Maldives’ transparent ocean. Each has a magic of its own. So, make it count.
You are on a Maldives holiday – a package that can include all these tropical moments. Yet, as a leisure beach holiday, you can just kick your legs up and let the Maldives-magic sink in. You can see it all or dive it all. But, you can live it all by following your heart. Take a time to visit spa. Enjoy a little nap after a post-lunch tropical drink. Sunbathe and go for romantic walks. Sit back in submarine and enjoy a view of coral reef. Take a helicopter ride to enjoy the pristine and exotic beaches from the up above. If you caught the theme, relaxation is fun and expensive. So, make it happen
You can visit the oldest mosques in the country - Hukuru Miskiiy, Sultan’s park and tomb of Mohammed Thakurufaanu. You can check out the national museum, national art gallery and local market. If you are wondering why Maldives needs a artificial beach, you need to visit it before you make up your mind.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and loves going on beach holidays & pursue his passion. He visited Maldives on a holiday package and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. Logistical Reasons For A Wedding Shuttle Via Pittsburgh Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus
2. Joint Celebration For The Bride And Groom In A Party Bus Rental Through Phoenix
Author: john wick
3. Are You Planning To India Nepal Tour Packages?
Author: Rakesh Kumar
4. Melt The Stress Away With Honeymoon Limo Service In Gaithersburg
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
5. Easy Transportation Designation For All Bachelor And Bachelorette Party Plans With Pittsburgh Limo S
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
6. Celebrate Before Your Marry Via Party Bus Rental Dc
Author: john wick
7. Zimbabwe Travel Agency - Travel Cost Efficiently
8. Wonderful Manaslu Circuit And Tsum Valley Trekking In Nepal For 2018
Author: Landmark Discovery Treks
9. Tips To Plan A Perfect Honeymoon In Manali
Author: Solang Valley Resorts Manali
10. Take The Best Taxi Services During Winter Vacations – Om Travel
11. The Best Ways To Go Through The Northern Lights
Author: Ross Barkely
12. Hire Tullamarine Airport Transfers For A Comfortable And Safe Ride
13. Tour & Travel Company In India
Author: Services International
14. African Island Holiday Packages Can Be Customized To Meet Your Personal Preferences!
Author: Sandy Russell
15. How About Isla Espiritu Santo- A Tourist Must See
Author: Terry Neal