ALL >> Health >> View Article
6 Tips To Help You De-stress Yourself!
Total Articles: 233
At some point of time it may seem that you can do nothing about stress. Your bills just won’t stop coming, your family and career responsibilities will always be demanding and there will never be more than 24 hours in a day. But you have more control over your life than you actually think. This is the foundation of stress management. Stress management is all about taking charge of your schedule, your emotions, your thoughts, and the way you deal with problems.
Statistics claim that one-third of doctor visits are regarding problems related to stress, sleep issues or depression! On an average the society spends 80 billion dollars a year on stress and depression medications, energy drinks and other stimulants. Here are some tips for distressing yourself:
1) Exercise: Regular exercise or bicycling, brisk walking, jogging, hiking or working out at the gym helps your body deal with stress by increasing your tolerance. Your body can fight stress better when it is fit. Exercising also helps maintain the continuous flow of energy through your body by getting rid of unwanted substances.
2) Eat healthy: A proper healthy and balanced diet always goes hand in hand with exercise. Vegetables and fresh fruits should be a part of your daily meals in addition to other nutritious and low calorie foods.
3) Get enough sleep: When you sleep, your body repairs the damages incurred by stress throughout the day. Everyday 8 hours of continuous sleep is required for most people. To get a good sleep you should avoid too much of drinking coffee. Instead you must carry out some relaxing activities like reading a book or listening to soothing music.
4) Take out time for relaxation and have fun: Time to time take holidays and plan some short trips. Do whatever you enjoy doing like going for a leisurely walk in the park or a warm aromatherapy or playing with your kids. If you just spend an hour each day doing these things, you will experience the magic.
5) Meditate: This is a simple ancient practice that provides stress relief for many people. If you just spend about 15 minutes a day in a quiet room, closing your eyes and focusing on your breathing, it will calm your mind and you will feel refreshed and more relaxed afterwards.
6) Having a positive attitude about life: Accept that there are some events that are out of your control. Keep a positive attitude and keep saying this to yourself "I'm doing my best,'' or ''I'll ask for help''; rather than defaulting to negatives like ''Nothing goes right for me,'' or ''Why do bad things always happen to me?''. Believe that life is fantastic and you're here to enjoy it to the fullest. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst. Stop trying to be perfect, worrying about little things, or trying to please everyone all the time. If you have a positive outlook towards life, you radiate positive energy.
Health Articles1. Look Before You Breastfeed Your Child
2. Laser Hair Removal Procedure – Everything You Need To Know About It
Author: Beauty Bar Clinics
3. Best Hair Transplant In Bangalore Best Cosmetic Surgeon In Bangalore Liposuction
Author: Girish AC
4. How Can I Order Valium Cash On Delivery?
Author: How Can I order Valium Cash on Delivery?
5. Why To Buy Tramadol Cash On Delivery?
Author: Buy Cheap Tramadol Cod
6. How Digestive Supplement Will Help Your Body To Digest Food Easily
Author: Bella Johan
7. Why You Should Buy Expat Health Insurance In Vietnam?
Author: Expat Health Group
8. Teeth Whitening Procedure – Getting It Done From A Windsor Dentist
Author: Raphael Leo
9. Cryotherapy In Chicago, Illinois
Author: Dr. Daniel Jacobazzi
10. Root Canal Treatment – Getting Your Treatment From A Good Dentist Windsor
Author: Raphael Leo
11. Blog To Overcome Deficiency Of Vitamin D By Tablets And Supplement
12. Remedies For Gastric Ulcer
13. Natural Ways To Clear Kidney Stones
14. 8 Amazing Benefits Of Papaya For Health And Skin
15. 10 Ways To Boost Your Metabolism