ALL >> Health >> View Article
6 Tips To Help You De-stress Yourself!
Total Articles: 233
At some point of time it may seem that you can do nothing about stress. Your bills just won’t stop coming, your family and career responsibilities will always be demanding and there will never be more than 24 hours in a day. But you have more control over your life than you actually think. This is the foundation of stress management. Stress management is all about taking charge of your schedule, your emotions, your thoughts, and the way you deal with problems.
Statistics claim that one-third of doctor visits are regarding problems related to stress, sleep issues or depression! On an average the society spends 80 billion dollars a year on stress and depression medications, energy drinks and other stimulants. Here are some tips for distressing yourself:
1) Exercise: Regular exercise or bicycling, brisk walking, jogging, hiking or working out at the gym helps your body deal with stress by increasing your tolerance. Your body can fight stress better when it is fit. Exercising also helps maintain the continuous flow of energy through your body by getting rid of unwanted substances.
2) Eat healthy: A proper healthy and balanced diet always goes hand in hand with exercise. Vegetables and fresh fruits should be a part of your daily meals in addition to other nutritious and low calorie foods.
3) Get enough sleep: When you sleep, your body repairs the damages incurred by stress throughout the day. Everyday 8 hours of continuous sleep is required for most people. To get a good sleep you should avoid too much of drinking coffee. Instead you must carry out some relaxing activities like reading a book or listening to soothing music.
4) Take out time for relaxation and have fun: Time to time take holidays and plan some short trips. Do whatever you enjoy doing like going for a leisurely walk in the park or a warm aromatherapy or playing with your kids. If you just spend an hour each day doing these things, you will experience the magic.
5) Meditate: This is a simple ancient practice that provides stress relief for many people. If you just spend about 15 minutes a day in a quiet room, closing your eyes and focusing on your breathing, it will calm your mind and you will feel refreshed and more relaxed afterwards.
6) Having a positive attitude about life: Accept that there are some events that are out of your control. Keep a positive attitude and keep saying this to yourself "I'm doing my best,'' or ''I'll ask for help''; rather than defaulting to negatives like ''Nothing goes right for me,'' or ''Why do bad things always happen to me?''. Believe that life is fantastic and you're here to enjoy it to the fullest. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst. Stop trying to be perfect, worrying about little things, or trying to please everyone all the time. If you have a positive outlook towards life, you radiate positive energy.
Health Articles1. Does A Small Male Organ = Infertility?
Author: john Dugan
2. Hello Ortho : Offering Quality Orthodontic Care In Sonoma
Author: George Regan
3. When You Need To See Joint Pain Specialist In Jaipur
Author: Pushpanjali Seema
4. Get Your Body And Mind Relaxed With Yoga, Surfing And Meditation
Author: Grant Avery
5. The Advanced Guide To Best Oncologist In Delhi
Author: ponting brown
6. Effective Ways To Communicate With The Elderly
Author: Vijay Singh
7. Physiotherapy Enhancing New Ways Of Life
Author: Saurabh Singh
8. Global Veterinary Vaccines Market: Business Dynamics, By Vaccine Type, By Animal Type | Development
Author: Anna Smith
9. Global Disposable Respirators Market Analysed By Size, Share, Growth, Revenue, Trends And Forecast T
Author: Anna Smith
10. Best Protein Powder For Building Muscle
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
11. How Hormones Affect Your Hair And Make You Bald?
Author: avenues kapadia
12. Cosmetic Surgery: Rejuvenate Yourself
Author: Saurabh Singh
13. Top Home Massage Spa Centre In Nagpur
Author: Dr Nitesh Khonde
14. List Of Top Six Health Care Bloomfield Ct Services
Author: Pat Ackeifi
15. How To Maintenance The Hospital Hvac System
Author: Utopia Aire Pte Ltd