ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The “royal” Rajasthan For Foodies
Total Articles: 400
Drenched with blood of brave Jats, Pathans, Rathores and Gahlot Rajputs, you can sense this imperial virtue in all most everything they do. The respect in their language, ghee in their food and elegance in their culture thunders with royal quality. But, above all else, when you travel to Rajasthan their food stands apart. It is an experience a la carte for international travellers and groups on domestic holiday packages to Rajasthan.
When you travel to Rajasthan, you get chance to taste authentic Rajasthani cuisine at its best. Yet, you may not have to miss the international delicacies if you are so inclined. There are several restaurants serving their version of international cuisines. Fresh, delicious and gratifying experiences are available for tourists. You can try your hand on American, Asian, Chinese, Continental, Indian, Italian and European cuisine. A random little Middle Eastern, German, seafood special or Japanese restaurant would be available round the corner to surprise the hell out of you. But, a foodie on Rajasthan holiday would chase the authentic local cuisine with unrelenting passion.
Vibrantly coloured veggies, aromatic and spicy curries and ghee-soaked sweets contribute to Rajasthani Thali experience. The fact is, each dish more delicious than other, the most common experience is that it is too delicious to stop eating and too heavy to ever leave eating just right. You would always over-eat “Rajasthani Thali“. Yet, you would enjoy eating and want more the next time. Here are the names that would name you revisit this state again and again.
• Dal Bati Churma – Iconic Rajasthani dish
• Gatte ki Sabji – Chickpea flour based gravy
• Ghevar – Rajasthani sweet for festivals
• Mirchi vada – Fried snack
• Mawa Kachori – Sweet snack with mawa stuffing
• Pyaz ki Kachori – Spicy oonion-based snack
• Ker Sangri – Exotic local-bean based spicy and tangy vegetable
• Jaisalmeri Chane –Jaisalmer special sour-spicy gravy with chickpeas
• Alu Mangodi – Dried gram dumpling with poptato gravy
The fact is, though each dish is delicious and it requires considerable skill and effort to cook, your lunch and dinner time meals are typically heavier than three-course meals. Yet, you couldn’t resist to eating more. From five star restaurants to street food stalls and from corner eatery with best pakodas to luxury train rides with authentic meals, Rajasthan food brings delights to your mouth but certainly doesn’t help you gain few kilograms. But, as a true foodie, would tell you that right food experience is totally worthwhile few extra pounds.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and finds best deals on domestic holiday packages to pursue his passion. He recently travelled to Rajasthan with Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. Thrilling And Satisfying Wedding Road Trip Charter Bus Service Through Austin
2. Glamorize Transport For Wedding Guests With Dulles Airport Car Service
Author: Dulles Limo Service
3. Visit Bangpra International Golf Club Course Under Asian Golf Trips
Author: David Patrick
4. Best Family Cottages In Ooty
5. Achieve Wedding Transportation In Dc Impressively
Author: Saied Luliah
6. A Complete Guide To Bed And Breakfasts In Seldovia
7. Protect Your Wedding Day By Booking Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
8. Guide To Sardar Garh Heritage Hotel
Author: Sardargarh Heritage Hotel
9. Malta Tourist Visa For Indian Citizens
Author: svs visa services
10. The Mysterious Cambodia
Author: The mysterious Cambodia
11. Low-key, Romantic Wedding Plans With Cheap Car Service In Houston
Author: Cheap Car Service Houston
12. Make The Most Of Your Trip By Exploring Resorts Near Gurgaon For Weekends.
Author: Aravali Resorts
13. Weddings Require Suitable And Appropriate Limo Service In Dc
Author: Dc Limousine Service
14. Safaris In Tanzania
Author: Joseph Reeves
15. Arrange Easy Wedding Plans With A Competent San Diego Car Service
Author: San Diego Car Service