ALL >> Wedding >> View Article
Interested In Immaculate Northern California Wedding Venues?
Total Articles: 1
If you’re planning a wedding, you want to make sure that everything is perfect. You’ve got the guest list, the caterer, the dress, but you haven’t forgotten the venue, have you? If so, don’t worry. We’re here to help you find the perfect wedding venue.
We’ve chosen three wedding venues to talk about so you can start planning now based on your specific budget and taste.
Kaiser Roof Gardens
Kaiser Roof Gardens is an excellent choice if you’d like to have your wedding in Oakland. Not only is the venue gorgeous with beautiful garden scenery and indoor/outdoor options, but it is relatively affordable. You can choose to arrange your own catering or have Kaiser Roof Gardens cater for you.
If you plan to have a lot of guests, Kaiser Roof Gardens can accommodate up to 450 people in the outdoor partitions. Additionally, this wedding venue stays available year-round.
Grand Island Mansion
For Walnut Grove weddings, Grand Island Mansion is on the more extravagant side of Northern California weddings. With beautiful and well-kept architecture, you’ll surely astonish your guests the moment they arrive. Though rental fees can be as much as $5000, depending on the day and the amount of guests, you want your wedding to be remembered.
Catering is provided, and you have the option to bring your own alcohol, though there is a small corkage fee.
Sierra Meadows Country Club has five specially planned ceremony areas for weddings such as yours. Both indoor and outdoor locations are available, which makes multi-venue wedding plans possible. The prices are reasonable.
To give you an idea on pricing, Sierra Meadows can offer space for your reception from $17.50 per person. And, if you would like to do a combined wedding ceremony and reception, the pricing is only $22.50 per person. The reception and ceremony spaces can accommodate up to 250 guests, so this venue is ideal for smaller weddings.
This is Your Day, so Choose the One that Best Suits You!
Hopefully, this article has given you some direction about which wedding venue you want to be at on your special day. Much of the time, planning a wedding in the Northern California area is not cheap, but, if you pay attention to the ways that the fees fluctuate, you can still plan Northern California weddings on a budget.
Good luck and congratulations on your announcement!
Sierra Meadows Country Club with its tall pines and majestic cedar trees, located just south of Yosemite National Park in the beautiful Sierra Nevada, is the perfect setting for all your recreational needs. Whether you are ready for a relaxing vacation in a peaceful mountain setting at our RV park, looking for a golf outing at one of the most picturesque golf courses, or searching for wedding venues in Fresno, CA for your upcoming wedding, Sierra Meadows Country Club offers it all.
Wedding Articles1. Make Your Dream Wedding Come True At Swan Valley, Perth
Author: Carly Odgers
2. Guidelines For Wedding Flowers And Bouquets
Author: Syed Atif
3. The Benefits Of Taking The Services Of Wedding Planners In Bhubaneswar
Author: Prakash Kumar
4. Enrich Your Card With Exotic Wedding Invitations Designs
Author: Sameer Jadhav
5. The Evolution Of Wedding Registries: A Brief History
Author: Cody Sudmeier
6. Exeter Wedding Photographer – Do Your Homework Properly Before Hiring A Devon Wedding Photographer!
Author: John Harry
7. Hinduism | Hindu | Sanathana
8. Relieve Your Stress Of Wedding Day With Mandap Hire
9. Vital Reasons For Availing Services Of Indian Wedding Cards Websites
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
10. 5 Different Video Styles Wedding Videographer Can Offer
11. How Can Event Management Company Add Extra Features In Your Event?
Author: Mr. Rajib Banerjee
12. Give A Surprise To The Married Couple With The Personalized Wedding Gifts
Author: Denesh Yadav
13. Creative Wedding Sparklers Ideas In The Uk
Author: Richard Thompson
14. Tips To Make Your Wedding Destination Unique With Flowers
Author: Syed Atif
15. Make Your Every Event Better With Pearl Grand Banquets
Author: ponting brown