ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Best Nightlife Attractions For Goa Tours
Total Articles: 400
Whether you are an international hippie wonderer or a group of friends on a Goa tour package, any Goa trip is incomplete without the nightlife. There is just too much life in this small little state to sleep at night. So, catch the buzz of this passion driven and partially nocturnal state and enjoy the rhythm.
Have a blast at a beach party:
This tropical beauty is dazzled with several picturesque beaches. Though some of the beaches are secluded, the party beaches have rocking music, great crowd and wonderful drinks to keep you going all night. In spite of large numbers of clubs, discotheques, pubs, casinos and bars, beach parties have their own wilderness and raw dynamics. Every nightclub cannot top that kind of energy and fun.
Go club-hopping in Goa:
There are very few cities in India that can flaunt such a thriving night culture. There are some wild, boisterous and trendy places to check out. But the fun quotient of these clubs would depend on you’re the kind of music you love to listen. Here are some exciting choices for the music lovers out there.
• Rap and hip hop fans - Club Cubana in Arpora
• Techno or minimal techno music lowers - Cafe La Music in Baga Beach, Club Cirrus in Anjuna, Bardo on the Ashvem Beach
• psychedelic trance listeners - Club Westend in Saligao, 9Bar in Vagator, Hilltop and Curlies in Anjuna
• Bollywood music fanatics – Club Bollywood in Cavelossim Beach
Don’t be upset if you didn’t find the gonre that rocks you. There are several clubs that cater to different kind of music. From classic rock to a Gazaal night, Goa wouldn’t disappoint you. But, it might be worth your time to find the hot and happening destinations before you pack your wardrobe for Goa tour package itinerary.
Enter shopaholic’s dream:
There are Saturday night markets that stay hot and happening till 2 am. You can stand by stalls and savour international dishes, well, best versions possible or you can check out the live music played local musicians. You can buy some exotic items for your family and friends. Most tourists on domestic tour package would need to. You, simply, can’t return empty-handed from holiday, can you?
Now, if you are a family on domestic tour package, you would need to consider bit more decent options for nightlife such as:
• Camp in Goan jungles
• Romantic walk or night picnic on quiet beaches like Kakolem Beach, Zalor Beach, Velsao Beach
• Music festival or event
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and loves travelling on domestic tour packages & pursue his passion. He visited Goa on a tour package from Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. 5 Top Places To Visit In Alibaug
Author: Hruday Chand
2. Car Rental Services To Explore In Rajasthan With Shreeji Taxi
3. Kenya's Top 5 Places To Visit On Your African Safari
Author: Meddy Byakali
4. India Tour Operator - Planned Trek For This Country
Author: Rakesh Kumar
5. Airport Parking Options - What's Best For You?
Author: Alex Mayers
6. Top 4 Holiday Destinations In Hyderabad For A Fun Weekend :
Author: Aakruthi priya
7. Mouth-watering Foods From Kerala
Author: James Matt
8. 3 Signs That You Need A Holiday Break
9. A Visit To At The Top, Burj Khalifa
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
10. 5 Technologically Advanced Countries In Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
11. A Budget Traveller’s Guide To Ooty
12. Get Complete Adventure With Trekking In Nepal
Author: Himalayan Asiatreks
13. Pick Out The Right Tour Packages In Kolkata To Enjoy Reliable Service
14. Rent A Car In Kolkata To Visit Major Place At Right Time With No Risk
15. Choose The Best Holiday Packages To Get Fun Filled Experience