ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How To Apply For An Italy Visa? What’s The Visa Process?
Total Articles: 16
It is very difficult to provide a step-by-step answer for how to get your Italian Visa. The answer can vary from country to country. Hell, it could vary from person to person. There are just too many specifics. Yet, here is a reasonably decent summary that is applicable to most nations without exemption.
To apply for an Italy Visa, you must ensure that you have following documents. Though, you may need few more supporting documents, the following ones are essential:
• Application form – Properly and accurately written and signed
• Overseas medical insurance
• Photographs – as stipulated
• Return flight reservations
• Valid passport – issued within last 10 years and valid for more than 3 months
• Covering letter - A letter stating the purpose of travel and duration of stay along with detailed travel itinerary
• Proof of economic means
• Proof of accommodation
In addition, you might need more documents based on the details that are stated in the covering letter. The requirements would be different for educational visa, employment visa, business visa and so on. Yet, more importantly, you could need some documents like:
• Marriage certificate and wedding card for honeymoon travel
• Marriage certificate – if there isn’t any spouse endorsed in passport
• NOC for employers – Salaried travellers
• Medical registration Certificate for doctors
In most cases, it is very easy to get confused. So many first timers think, “How do I apply for an Italian visa?” Whether you are from Dubai, China, Russia or Vietnam, you need to download online an Italy Visa form, fill it and submit it with rest of the documents.
Acceptance and rejection of your visa depends on the submission officials, who approve or disapprove the visa. Once, you have paid the visa fees, you need to track the visa process via agency website, email or SMS. Then, you can collect the passport when the passport is made available at agency office or your correspondence address.
The time needed for this process varies from person to person. Since time is a crucial factor and you don’t want miss travel date because you didn’t get your visa, you must ensure that you apply in advance. Thus, you won’t miss out on your travel dates and flight bookings if there is any delay in the submission or visa approval process. So, before you plan your Italy trip, talk to your visa agent or agency to book an Italy Visa as per your convenience.
Nayan Joshi is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. Nayan likes to contribute information on visa and visa related services. He explains in detail how to apply online for an Italian Visa and what are the documents needed while applying for an Italian visa.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family