ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Top 5 Travel Experiences For Your Mauritius Honeymoon Trip
Total Articles: 400
The gorgeous multi-cultural island of Mauritius is a dream destination for honeymoon travel. So, let Mauritius amaze you with its magical beauty. As a tropical island, it has become known as a brand of leisure travel.
Skydive over a lagoon in Mauritius:
Throw your worries to the wind and dive over the lagoon. Get immersed in the view of transparent and turquoise waters, beautiful coral reef and white clouds. Though, scuba diving in coral reef is extremely popular, sky diving over this beautiful view is spellbinding.
Stay at private hotel with quiet beach
Private resorts are simply designed for leisure and honeymoon travellers. When you book a Mauritius honeymoon package with such resorts, it is much more than just a champagne and candlelight dinner. Enjoy an indoor Jacuzzi in complete privacy; enjoy a dinner on the private beach and walk up to your room under the starlit sky. Now that’s an evening for honeymooners.
Swim with Dolphins
These intelligent animals are fun to swim with. Groups of Bottlenose and Spinner Dolphins show up on west coast of Mauritius early in the morning. Put on your swim suit, venture into the deep sea and get ready to luxuriate in company of these cheerful and playful marine animals. Get ready to have fun of lifetime!
Attend a beach party
Mauritius honeymoon package is all about the beaches. So, let loose and soak in the great live music of the beach party. Sip a tropical flavoured drink, dance on with your newlywed partner and watch the night soar to the next level with a high fun quotient of the evening. You know, it is an unspoken understanding that couples on Mauritius honeymoon package must enjoy the beach parties that drive the mood, passion and fun. It is the tropical blast waiting to happen.
Enjoy water sports
There are just too many destinations and too many water sports to name one. Thrill yourself with the adrenaline kick of scuba diving, surfing, snorkeling, kite surfing, sailing, deep sea fishing, yachting, sub-scootering, water skiing, parasailing, sea kayaking, canoeing, etc. You can never get enough of this gorgeous island. There is always better wreck to check out, bigger wave to ride and better coral reef to check out under water. The essence of this experience lies with what can leave you excited, breathless and high on adrenaline. Your honeymoon is the perfect time to indulge till your heart’s content if both of you are adrenaline junkies. So, let’s raise the glass to the beauty and magic of Mauritius.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad loves sharing information on honeymoon travel across the world. He recommends Mauritius honeymoon package from Cox and Kings for the best travel experience with your loved ones.
Travel Articles1. Finding Spot For Organizing School Picnic Has Become Easy
2. Irving Taxi Service Gives The Best Transport Service For Your Weekend Trip
Author: Irving Instant Cab
3. Choose Vacation Home Rentals Jasper Ar For Limitless Excitement
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Petra Tours - A Useful Guide For First-timers
5. Assisted Tour Package Prove As The Best To Explore The Face Of Rajasthan
Author: Colourful Indian Holidays
6. Charisma Of Affordable Christchurch Holiday Package
Author: Damien McConnell
7. Benefits To Hire Personal Driver Nyc Services
Author: Robert Anhouse
8. Show Proper Significance With A Limousine Rental In Atlanta
Author: John Anderson
9. For Covering Long Distances Choose The Premium Cab Service Provider
Author: John Watson
10. Impress The In-laws With Cheap Car Service Houston
Author: MARK Jones
11. 4 Popular And Best Foods To Eat When In South Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
12. 4 Best Beaches In Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
13. How To Plan Vacation Tours In Croatia
Author: Alfred Hunter
14. Stylish And Purposeful Wedding Arrangements For Limousine Service In Minneapolis
Author: john wick
15. If Planning A Home Relocation, Leave Entire Household To Moving Services Richmond Va
Author: Stewart Moving & Storage