ALL >> Business >> View Article
Islamic Pendants With Religious Touch
Total Articles: 45
It came as a surprise to many when in an alleged rape case the accused took of his Islamic pendant before raping a 16 year old girl saying that it would be disrespectful. It goes without saying that such jewelries often create the feeling of religiousness and nearness to divine powers. There are many Muslims on planet earth that are closely attached to their religious belief and that are why one finds quite substantial demands for such pendants in the market.
What is a Pendant?
Basic characteristics of a pendant are as follows.
• It’s a loose hanging piece of ornament.
• Usually it is attached to a necklace and can also be attached to other jewelries like an earring.
• Initially made of beautiful rocks, the material used for pendant manufacturing has evolved to metals, fiber, and gemstones.
While the pendants can be used for multiple purposes like award, identification, ornamentation, ostentation, and self-affirmation, it can also be used as religious symbol as in case of Islamic Pendants.
Types of Islamic Pendants
In the market one can find different types of Islamic pendants.
• They can be in form of lockets that are closed or that can be opened either with Islamic symbols embedded or printed on it.
• It can be hanging out from larger metal objects like necklaces.
• The pendants can also be hanging from other objects.
• In all cases it will have some religious touch.
• In modern times devices like USB flash drives are also given the shape of pendants for hanging on the neck.
Selecting the Islamic Pendants
For selection of any pendant and that includes the Islamic version; two options would be available to the buyer.
• Since pendants usually come saddled with gemstones, it will be such that the gemstone will be noticed first.
• Else the design of the pendant should be such that it would catch the eyes of the viewer before the gemstone.
Steps in Selection
Besides choosing the type of Islamic pendants the buyer desires to have there are a few other things that need to be taken care of. Main factors for consideration are as follows.
• Size of the user of pendant is important as the look will largely depend on this factor.
• Like the size of user, the size of pendant is important too. Ideally, the pendant should not be too small or too large keeping a nice balance.
• Jewelries with which the pendant would be attached are also important.
When it comes to Islamic pendants, one of the important aspects is to make the viewer conscious about the religious touch it offers. Thus it should be such that it not only matches with the user’s attire and physique but also display the religious part of it prominently. That would be what will make the pendant perfect. Also such perfections can be achieved very well with silver pendants.
For more information about Ayatul-kursi Pendants, please visit www.Muslimclothing.com
Business Articles1. Some Facts About Event Planning
2. Why Should I Hire An Event Planner?
3. Why Should I Hire An Event Planning Agency For Corporate Events?
4. Render A Successful Event With The Right Event Planning Agency
5. Event Management Agency – To Manage Events Successfully
6. Denis Vincent - Le Parcours Extraordinaire D'un Homme Ordinaire
Author: Denis Vincent
7. Rising Damp Treatment For Your House – Who To Choose And How
Author: George Dean
8. Certified Packers And Movers In Gurgaon
Author: gajendra singh
9. Benefits Of Using Pressure Washing Services
Author: Anu Radha
10. Understanding Payroll Fraud And Preventing It
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
11. Glow Art Board Add A Touch Of Glow To Your Art
Author: baby gander
12. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Author: Ross Barkely
13. Importance Of Recycling The Waste Water
Author: Manoj Shukla
14. Mold Removal Toronto With The Best Package Of All Time
Author: jacob fairley
15. Find Property For Rent
Author: Find Property For Rent