ALL >> Business >> View Article
Islamic Pendants With Religious Touch
Total Articles: 45
It came as a surprise to many when in an alleged rape case the accused took of his Islamic pendant before raping a 16 year old girl saying that it would be disrespectful. It goes without saying that such jewelries often create the feeling of religiousness and nearness to divine powers. There are many Muslims on planet earth that are closely attached to their religious belief and that are why one finds quite substantial demands for such pendants in the market.
What is a Pendant?
Basic characteristics of a pendant are as follows.
• It’s a loose hanging piece of ornament.
• Usually it is attached to a necklace and can also be attached to other jewelries like an earring.
• Initially made of beautiful rocks, the material used for pendant manufacturing has evolved to metals, fiber, and gemstones.
While the pendants can be used for multiple purposes like award, identification, ornamentation, ostentation, and self-affirmation, it can also be used as religious symbol as in case of Islamic Pendants.
Types of Islamic Pendants
In the market one can find different types of Islamic pendants.
• They can be in form of lockets that are closed or that can be opened either with Islamic symbols embedded or printed on it.
• It can be hanging out from larger metal objects like necklaces.
• The pendants can also be hanging from other objects.
• In all cases it will have some religious touch.
• In modern times devices like USB flash drives are also given the shape of pendants for hanging on the neck.
Selecting the Islamic Pendants
For selection of any pendant and that includes the Islamic version; two options would be available to the buyer.
• Since pendants usually come saddled with gemstones, it will be such that the gemstone will be noticed first.
• Else the design of the pendant should be such that it would catch the eyes of the viewer before the gemstone.
Steps in Selection
Besides choosing the type of Islamic pendants the buyer desires to have there are a few other things that need to be taken care of. Main factors for consideration are as follows.
• Size of the user of pendant is important as the look will largely depend on this factor.
• Like the size of user, the size of pendant is important too. Ideally, the pendant should not be too small or too large keeping a nice balance.
• Jewelries with which the pendant would be attached are also important.
When it comes to Islamic pendants, one of the important aspects is to make the viewer conscious about the religious touch it offers. Thus it should be such that it not only matches with the user’s attire and physique but also display the religious part of it prominently. That would be what will make the pendant perfect. Also such perfections can be achieved very well with silver pendants.
For more information about Ayatul-kursi Pendants, please visit www.Muslimclothing.com
Business Articles1. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Concrete Staining
Author: Ben Lager
2. What To Look For When Hiring An Ocean Freight Shipping Company
Author: William Santos
3. Top 4 Advantages Of Concrete Coating
Author: Ben Lager
4. Centrifugal Blower Manufacturer In India|centrifugal Blower Fan
5. Building A Modern Architecture Homes- Planning And Concept
Author: Leila Adam
6. Thorough Proofreading Finesses Documents, Raises The Organization’s Reputation
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
7. Design And Build Contractor Singapore – Get The Best Services From Interior Renovation Contractor!
Author: James Han
8. Meishen–a Bright Star In Magnesium Oxide Industry
Author: hu Allen
9. Grow Customer Base And Market Presence With Pharmacist Email Lists For Your Business Campaign
Author: Adam Tyson
10. Adapt New Forms Of B2b Communication With Infection Control Directors Mailing List
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Moby Wrap Baby Carrier
12. Care For Your Deck
Author: Blue Star Carpentry has been specializing in custom decks for over a decade. When you sit outside wi
13. How Does A Small B2b Company Increase The sales?
Author: Mohit Yadev
14. Latest Job Vacancies In India
15. Why Are Aap And Congress Supporters Opposing A Tax Reform Like The Gst? Are They Anti-nationals?
Author: Mohit Yadev