ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Apply For Italy Visa From Dubai
Total Articles: 16
There are certain nations that do not need visa to enter Italy. However, Dubai is not one of them. You will need Italy visa to enter Italy from Dubai. Here are the steps of the application process. It has been simplified as it the factors will vary on the basis of:
• Duration of stay
• Purpose of stay
• Your background
So, while travelling out of Dubai, take these steps to ensure that you land with an Italy Visa from Dubai in tow.
• Download the application: Based on the above criteria, you will need to download and complete the Italy visa application form. Then, after filling the form, you can submit the forms offline. Alternatively, you can complete the process of applying for Italy visa online as well, since that alternative is available to the travellers.
• Submit the application: Take a print out of the application and visit the application centre for Italian visa. This is the most important step. The submission office will check all the documents thoroughly. The process of applying for visa is completed with payment of all the necessary fees. These fees are based on the services required. If, for any reason, the supporting documents are found insufficient or incomplete, you are asked to reschedule an appointment and meet the submission officers again for re-verification. After this process is completed to the satisfaction of the officer, you will make the payment of visa and all additional charges. That concludes the application process for you.
• Track your visa: If all the documents are in order, this process roughly takes 45 days. However, experienced and reputed visa agencies recommend a gap of 90 days between Italian visa application from Dubai and travel date. This gives sufficient time for any delays, mishaps, etc. You will receive the intimation about completion of the process via SMS or email and then you can either collect your passport from your agency office or ask them to courier it home.
This process, though well established, varies on case to case basis. Therefore, it is important to not mess any of the required documents. Supportive documents are extremely vital. These supportive documents depend on your purpose of travel and travel agreements that ensure the same details. So, it will be different for business travel than educational travel. So, here are the standard documents you will need regardless.
• Properly completed application form
• Valid passport
• Back statement
• Travel and accommodation bookings
About the Author
Nayan Joshi is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. Nayan likes to contribute information on visa and visa related services. He explains in detail the process of apply Italian Visa from Dubai and what are the documents needed for Italian Visa Application from Dubai.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David