ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Thailand- The Cheapest Foreign Destination For Indian Honeymooners
Total Articles: 27
Thailand's amazing beauty and interesting culture make it an excellent tourist destination. But a major number of Indian honeymooners are selecting this country for their trip abroad chiefly because it is the cheapest destination outside India. Packages can be purchased at nearly half the prices at which you can get a package for any other country. In fact, visiting Kerala or Rajasthan or Goa during the peak season can be very expensive and at the same cost, couple can check out Thailand. So, most people find it tempting to settle for an offshore destination rather than stick to an Indian destination at the same price.
Besides, currently, Thailand is going through some internal protests and civic problems. Though any kind of rancor and conflict is an undesirable thing, the silver lining coming out from this is that the rates and tariffs for flights and hotels in this country have further taken a beating. So, even lower middle-class is finding it affordable to plan a Thai honeymoon.
Thailand's versatility and charm are unrivaled. Even at a very high cost, a Thailand honeymoon would have been totally worth it. It is in this country that we have the Mecca of shopping destinations in Bangkok. Bangkok has a string of retail chains, stores, malls and markets to flaunt. A shopaholic can spend an entire month roaming around these markets and still not run through the entire list. The floating markets nearby are another much addictive attractions. However, some people may find them a tad overrated. Though, they speak for a warm tradition and offer a unique stage for shopping, their popularity is losing its weight these days.
Bangkok is also home to a few monasteries and Buddhist temples like the Wat Pho and Temple of Golden Buddha. They are must-visit tourist attractions.
Thailand's best beaches are perhaps located in Pattaya and Krabi. Both the towns, however, are completely different form one another. While Pattaya is a popular destination and is noted for its crowd and bustle, Krabi is rather a secluded rugged area where you may feel cut off from the world. There is more versatility to Pattaya what with its shops, markets and night clubs. But if you seek some real adventure and an unworldly place, do check out Krabi. Its limestone rocks and cobalt blue sea will wrap you in their arms and keep you in a daze.
Phuket is another place worth going to. Though it is not as popular as Bangkok or Pattaya, it has got everything (from beaches to malls to clubs) and so is a good place to spend at least 2 days. While booking your Thailand Tour Packages from Delhi, do try to include this town especially if you are planning a long trip.
For those wanting to include a slightly offbeat destination, Chiang Mai can be an ideal choice. It is more historic in nature and here one can stroll through some crumbling ruins and landmarks.
Overall, a Thailand Honeymoon Packages from Delhi can be a special prologue to a blissful marital life ahead.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus