ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Thailand- The Cheapest Foreign Destination For Indian Honeymooners
Total Articles: 27
Thailand's amazing beauty and interesting culture make it an excellent tourist destination. But a major number of Indian honeymooners are selecting this country for their trip abroad chiefly because it is the cheapest destination outside India. Packages can be purchased at nearly half the prices at which you can get a package for any other country. In fact, visiting Kerala or Rajasthan or Goa during the peak season can be very expensive and at the same cost, couple can check out Thailand. So, most people find it tempting to settle for an offshore destination rather than stick to an Indian destination at the same price.
Besides, currently, Thailand is going through some internal protests and civic problems. Though any kind of rancor and conflict is an undesirable thing, the silver lining coming out from this is that the rates and tariffs for flights and hotels in this country have further taken a beating. So, even lower middle-class is finding it affordable to plan a Thai honeymoon.
Thailand's versatility and charm are unrivaled. Even at a very high cost, a Thailand honeymoon would have been totally worth it. It is in this country that we have the Mecca of shopping destinations in Bangkok. Bangkok has a string of retail chains, stores, malls and markets to flaunt. A shopaholic can spend an entire month roaming around these markets and still not run through the entire list. The floating markets nearby are another much addictive attractions. However, some people may find them a tad overrated. Though, they speak for a warm tradition and offer a unique stage for shopping, their popularity is losing its weight these days.
Bangkok is also home to a few monasteries and Buddhist temples like the Wat Pho and Temple of Golden Buddha. They are must-visit tourist attractions.
Thailand's best beaches are perhaps located in Pattaya and Krabi. Both the towns, however, are completely different form one another. While Pattaya is a popular destination and is noted for its crowd and bustle, Krabi is rather a secluded rugged area where you may feel cut off from the world. There is more versatility to Pattaya what with its shops, markets and night clubs. But if you seek some real adventure and an unworldly place, do check out Krabi. Its limestone rocks and cobalt blue sea will wrap you in their arms and keep you in a daze.
Phuket is another place worth going to. Though it is not as popular as Bangkok or Pattaya, it has got everything (from beaches to malls to clubs) and so is a good place to spend at least 2 days. While booking your Thailand Tour Packages from Delhi, do try to include this town especially if you are planning a long trip.
For those wanting to include a slightly offbeat destination, Chiang Mai can be an ideal choice. It is more historic in nature and here one can stroll through some crumbling ruins and landmarks.
Overall, a Thailand Honeymoon Packages from Delhi can be a special prologue to a blissful marital life ahead.
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar