ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Most Popular Honeymoon Destinations In Malaysia
Total Articles: 406
Passionate, infectious and vibrant, the life of Malaysia is simply the perfect backdrop for a honeymoon. No wonder, then, that there are thousands and thousands of couple who head out to Malaysia for honeymoon holiday packages. You cannot fathom more exciting, diverse and enriching romantic experience for couple starting their life together. There are a few locations that you must head to. These include:
Langkawi, the jewel of Kedah: This is an archipelago of around 100 extraordinary islands. Sun, sand and sea of these islands are the true tropical heavens. From Legend garden to Telega Tujuh waterfalls, the natural bliss of these islands is refreshing and exciting. The beaches are god’s blessing where you can enjoy scuba diving, snorkeling, sailing and jet skiing. Whether you want to relax on a yacht with a drink in your hand, sneak up to catch glimpse of the local birds or go eagle-feeding, you can go out and enjoy new way of life every time. They say, when you travel to Far East, it changes your perception of life. It seems that they were talking about Langkawi when they said so.
Penang: This state includes Penang islands and Seberang Perai. But, as an island, it is epitome of Malaysian travel experience. It is great blend of West and Far East with a capital known as UNESCO world cultural heritage site. The contrast thrives in this beautiful island with much to see and enjoy. The hawkers with appetizing street food, flea markets, huge shopping malls and pubs on Upper Penang Road are the giveaways of modern life. Yet, colonial streets and palaces in Georgetown and churches clinging to sky would make you forget that you have travelled to the Far East country.
Buddhist temples, butterfly farms, Batu Ferringhi Beach, rope walks and Penang’s National Park invoke the Malaysian spirit of travel. A leisure walk in Georgetown, sun set on the beach, bite of junk food, panaromic view of blissful county life and a margarita in pub are perfect for the intimate and heart-warming honeymoon. If you let it, your passion could blossom to next level in Penang. This dynamic destination is most admired part of any Malaysia holiday package. This versatile destination is worth the visit any time you visit Malaysia.
Kuala Lumpur: The capital of Malaysia has everything from twin tower to vast array of restaurants, shopping malls, entertainment events, art galleries, museums, holy shrines and theme parks. It is a global city experience in very affordable budget. Every modern leisure and comfort is available at your disposal. You can create some memorable and intimate moments in the right settings. A boat ride in Titiwangsa Lake Gardens, high end dining experience, international event and cruise night could emerge as a well spent quality time for new wed couple.
About the Author
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and loves travelling to Far East & pursue his passion. He recently visited Malaysia on a holiday package from Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. Discover Yourself On Solo Vacations
Author: Noah Daniel
2. How We Make Your Gold Coast Airport Transfers Memorable
3. Planning A Vacation To Cuba
Author: Stephen David
4. Raised Glasses With Wedding Transportation Of Dc
Author: Saied Luliah
5. Upper Dolpo Trekking – Simply Picturesque
6. No Trouble Travel To The Super Bowl With A Denver Charter Bus
Author: Lucille W. Hill
7. Experience Nature's Beauty & Adventure On Your Tanzania Safari Tours
Author: Ireneus Kitena
8. Love Your Friendships This Valentine’s Day With A Party Bus In Pittsburgh
Author: Iris K. Allen
9. At The Top Burj Khalifa, Sky Experience Ticket
Author: Rohan Mustafa
10. Travel To Korea – Get The Korea Winter Tour Package On Demand Now!
Author: Tommy Na
11. Things To Know Before You Sign With An Airport Shuttle Services In Texas
Author: Joe Yetzer
12. Suitably Fun Prom Transportation With A Denver Party Or Limo Bus
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
13. How Would You Balance The Ruins And The Dunes On Your Morocco Day Tours?
Author: Ali oussou
14. Bus Ticket Booking Is No Longer An Annoyance As It Used To Be
Author: Online Bus Ticket Booking
15. Can We Discover All The Hidden Marvels From Catania To Taormina At Our Own Pace With Taxi Taormina?
Author: Christian Guardione