ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Vitamin C Serum Pointers You Should Know
Total Articles: 7
Vitamin C Serum has huge amounts of benefits it conveys to the skin. First, Vitamin C has the ability to protect against UV induced cell damage. UV damage is the damage that the sun does to the skin that many dermatologists say is the #1 cause of premature aging of the skin.
Vitamin C Serum has become a convenient and easy way to deliver the compound. Vitamin C has been shown to reduce wrinkle depth, promote collagen product, and have a lightening effect on hyperpigmentation.
Here are some interesting facts that are important to know before choosing the Best Vitamin C Serum for your face:
1) Not all products have a sufficient concentration of the crucial compound in order to be effective. Many companies, keen to cash in on the market trends for antioxidants in skin care, put only minuscule amounts in. Consumers can often unknowingly buy products that will end up being of little or no benefit. One should aim for a concentration of 20% to ensure optimal penetration and incorporation.
2) Check for the optimal form of the compound. Ascorbic acid was one of the most commonly utilized forms of Vitamin C, however, it is an inferior form of Vitamin C for a Serum. The Best Vitamin C Serum will be made of Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate. Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate is the less reactive form that resists oxidation much better than Ascorbic Acid.
3) Beware of oxidation. Even the best Vitamin C Serum can oxidize before you get to put it on your face, especially those made with Ascorbic Acid. Keep in mind that oxidized Serum does not provide any benefit to the skin at all, and worse, it can cause harm to the skin. Oxidized serum can do more harm than good.
4) Watch out for yellowing of your serum. Even when the best Vitamin C Serum starts to turn brown or show some color, it’s an indication to get rid of that bottle. Additionally, do not buy a Serum that is colored or tinted. Any color can indicate the addition of an artificial additive. This is most likely a synthetic ingredient that can affect your skin in a negative way. It also makes it much tougher to detect oxidation.
5) A sufficient carrier much be used to dissolve the compound. For example, a Vitamin C Serum made in water has probably oxidized because Vitamin C oxidizes in the presence of water and the air. Instead, look for a serum made with Hyaluronic Acid and/or Organic Aloe.
Vitamin C Serum. Choosing the best Vitamin C Serum is a challenge. That's why I write about great skin, and Vitamin C Serum. Find out more about Vitamin C Serum on Amazon.
Beauty Articles1. Enzyme Vs Chemical Peels: Which Is Better For Your Skincare Routine?
Author: David John
2. The Know-hows’ Of Advanced Acne Treatment In Warwick
Author: Austin Hall
3. Skin Care Routine You Need To Follow
Author: Ruchil Aryamane
4. The Ipl Hair Removal Treatment – Benefits And Side Effects
Author: Kinga Monika Szymanska
5. Here Are Ten Hair Care Tips For Men
Author: Dheeraj Khanna
7. The Things You Need To Know About The Wimpernverlängerung
Author: parveen kumar
8. The Things You Need To Know About The Impernverlängerung
Author: parveen kumar
9. What Are Yogurt? What Is Yogurt Face Musk And Yogurt Benefit
Author: King tutul
10. Unique Fake Cartier Jewelry From Maido.co
Author: Fake Cartier Jewelry
12. Botox Treatment – The Wonder Surgery
Author: Pankaj Singhal
13. Some Of The Commonly Asked Questions Related To Botox Treatments
Author: Huma Mahmood
14. Why Best Hair Extensions Are Made From Pure Virgin Hair
Author: Eric Curtright
15. Enhance Your Beauty With The Goodness Of Nail Spa
Author: Vikram Kumar