ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Vitamin C Serum Pointers You Should Know
Total Articles: 7
Vitamin C Serum has huge amounts of benefits it conveys to the skin. First, Vitamin C has the ability to protect against UV induced cell damage. UV damage is the damage that the sun does to the skin that many dermatologists say is the #1 cause of premature aging of the skin.
Vitamin C Serum has become a convenient and easy way to deliver the compound. Vitamin C has been shown to reduce wrinkle depth, promote collagen product, and have a lightening effect on hyperpigmentation.
Here are some interesting facts that are important to know before choosing the Best Vitamin C Serum for your face:
1) Not all products have a sufficient concentration of the crucial compound in order to be effective. Many companies, keen to cash in on the market trends for antioxidants in skin care, put only minuscule amounts in. Consumers can often unknowingly buy products that will end up being of little or no benefit. One should aim for a concentration of 20% to ensure optimal penetration and incorporation.
2) Check for the optimal form of the compound. Ascorbic acid was one of the most commonly utilized forms of Vitamin C, however, it is an inferior form of Vitamin C for a Serum. The Best Vitamin C Serum will be made of Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate. Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate is the less reactive form that resists oxidation much better than Ascorbic Acid.
3) Beware of oxidation. Even the best Vitamin C Serum can oxidize before you get to put it on your face, especially those made with Ascorbic Acid. Keep in mind that oxidized Serum does not provide any benefit to the skin at all, and worse, it can cause harm to the skin. Oxidized serum can do more harm than good.
4) Watch out for yellowing of your serum. Even when the best Vitamin C Serum starts to turn brown or show some color, it’s an indication to get rid of that bottle. Additionally, do not buy a Serum that is colored or tinted. Any color can indicate the addition of an artificial additive. This is most likely a synthetic ingredient that can affect your skin in a negative way. It also makes it much tougher to detect oxidation.
5) A sufficient carrier much be used to dissolve the compound. For example, a Vitamin C Serum made in water has probably oxidized because Vitamin C oxidizes in the presence of water and the air. Instead, look for a serum made with Hyaluronic Acid and/or Organic Aloe.
Vitamin C Serum. Choosing the best Vitamin C Serum is a challenge. That's why I write about great skin, and Vitamin C Serum. Find out more about Vitamin C Serum on Amazon.
Beauty Articles1. Know Dental Implant Types Before Going For
Author: Victor Hajko
2. Why Shower Gel Type Are You?
Author: Oskar Jokovich
3. Made Your Personality More Pleasant With Hair Transplant
Author: Neeraj Pandey
4. You Will Never Make Mistakes In Shampooing And Conditioning Your Hair Again
5. Factors That Affect Natural Hair Care Products's Longevity
Author: Scott Watkins
6. Look Like A Beauty Queen With Cheap Makeup Kits
7. Mohini Makeovers Salon That Defines Beauty
Author: Mohini Singh
8. Order Virgin Hair Extensions India For Best Quality And Price
9. How To Get Best Bridal Makeup In Udaipur- Amrits Hair & Beauty
Author: Anu Sen
10. The Ultimate Guide To Waxing At Home
Author: Paul Samuel Ortiz
11. Traditional Balinese Massage
Author: John Mathew
12. Differences Between Waxing And Shaving
Author: Paul Samuel Ortiz
13. Purchase Shea Butter For Skin And Get A Natural Look Of Hair And Skin
Author: The author is intending to mention the benefits of
14. Get Known How Hydrocolloid Help Get Rid Of Acne!
Author: Sagar Gore
15. Rejuvenate Your Face With Facelift