ALL >> Business >> View Article
5 Things You Should Save Money For
Total Articles: 5
Today, money is the basic thing for human life. No matter, how less or more your income is, to have a financial stability for your life (even for your retirement life), it is significant that you should give priority to saving.
Note that, saving money is the key element of financial plan which is very much vital for financial security and for future life. You need to establish few saving goals, if you literally do not want to struggle in life.
Well, saving does not contribute to retirement only, sometimes for emergencies, for certain mishaps or to deal with certain financial crisis, saving is important.
In this article, let’s know the things we should save money for -
1. A house –
Having a home is a dream of every person, but that is only possible, when you create a saving account and save for it.
To achieve the dream of having a home is not too difficult; simply all you need to do is to save 7-10 percent of your income every month for it; that is it.
2. A car –
While this is not that much necessary, many consider it mandatory. If you think, car is a must; you need savings for that. There are a lot of ways of acquiring a brand new car a) you can either consider installments or b) can consider to buy it by making a full payment; but in both the cases, the saving is must, which only then can help you to pay for it.
3. Your next vacation –
Of course, vacation is compulsory for family, while everything is getting expensive day by day, the question is - how could you manage to spend a vacation? Answering to that question, your saving is the only thing that can get you this privilege to go to a family trip without having any financial difficulties.
4. Your Children’s College education –
As said, everything is getting expensive, so it is very likely that the financial difficulties you are having today will increase in future and you will face more financial challenges when your children will be grown up and will go to college. But you can handle that matter very easily, if you start saving from today for that.
5. Your retirement –
Retirement is inevitable truth of life. You will be weak and will not be able to work for making your day to day living. So your savings are the only things probably will help you to survive. But the other way, you can consider ING Retirement plans too or can consider having Fidelity NetBenefits to secure your retirement as well.
Mark Dobson is a financial adviser cum an advice columnist. He loves to write articles that motivate people to have ING Retirement account or say, 401k Login.
Business Articles1. Are You Looking For Instant Setup Of Hushmail Account On Iphone?
2. Industrial Portable Fans Are Designed To Keep The Work Place Safe!
Author: Mark Pingler
3. Business Coaching As A Valuable Asset For You And Your Business
Author: Ian Marsh
4. How To Make Gst Tax Invoice? Which Gst Software One Should Use?
Author: Sagar Gore
5. Easy Guide To Get The Best Custom Optical Filters
Author: Lee wood
6. Movers Services In Dubai, Movers And Packers Company In Dubai, Moving And Shifting Company In Dubai
7. Web Design And Seo Service Company
8. Fast & Reliable Onsite Computer Services
9. Coated Fabrics Market Size To Grow Over $22.57 Billion By 2020
Author: Gomez R
10. Carpet Cleaning And Upholstery Cleaning
11. Carpet Cleaning Services In Sherman Oaks
12. Cheap Carpet Steam Cleaning
13. The Provision Of These Loans Empowers You To Take Out Quick Cash
Author: Jack martin
14. Bearings Market Size Projected To Grow Over $110 Million By 2024
Author: Gomez R
15. Free Classifieds India