ALL >> Business >> View Article
5 Things You Should Save Money For
Total Articles: 5
Today, money is the basic thing for human life. No matter, how less or more your income is, to have a financial stability for your life (even for your retirement life), it is significant that you should give priority to saving.
Note that, saving money is the key element of financial plan which is very much vital for financial security and for future life. You need to establish few saving goals, if you literally do not want to struggle in life.
Well, saving does not contribute to retirement only, sometimes for emergencies, for certain mishaps or to deal with certain financial crisis, saving is important.
In this article, let’s know the things we should save money for -
1. A house –
Having a home is a dream of every person, but that is only possible, when you create a saving account and save for it.
To achieve the dream of having a home is not too difficult; simply all you need to do is to save 7-10 percent of your income every month for it; that is it.
2. A car –
While this is not that much necessary, many consider it mandatory. If you think, car is a must; you need savings for that. There are a lot of ways of acquiring a brand new car a) you can either consider installments or b) can consider to buy it by making a full payment; but in both the cases, the saving is must, which only then can help you to pay for it.
3. Your next vacation –
Of course, vacation is compulsory for family, while everything is getting expensive day by day, the question is - how could you manage to spend a vacation? Answering to that question, your saving is the only thing that can get you this privilege to go to a family trip without having any financial difficulties.
4. Your Children’s College education –
As said, everything is getting expensive, so it is very likely that the financial difficulties you are having today will increase in future and you will face more financial challenges when your children will be grown up and will go to college. But you can handle that matter very easily, if you start saving from today for that.
5. Your retirement –
Retirement is inevitable truth of life. You will be weak and will not be able to work for making your day to day living. So your savings are the only things probably will help you to survive. But the other way, you can consider ING Retirement plans too or can consider having Fidelity NetBenefits to secure your retirement as well.
Mark Dobson is a financial adviser cum an advice columnist. He loves to write articles that motivate people to have ING Retirement account or say, 401k Login.
Business Articles1. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Concrete Staining
Author: Ben Lager
2. What To Look For When Hiring An Ocean Freight Shipping Company
Author: William Santos
3. Top 4 Advantages Of Concrete Coating
Author: Ben Lager
4. Centrifugal Blower Manufacturer In India|centrifugal Blower Fan
5. Building A Modern Architecture Homes- Planning And Concept
Author: Leila Adam
6. Thorough Proofreading Finesses Documents, Raises The Organization’s Reputation
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
7. Design And Build Contractor Singapore – Get The Best Services From Interior Renovation Contractor!
Author: James Han
8. Meishen–a Bright Star In Magnesium Oxide Industry
Author: hu Allen
9. Grow Customer Base And Market Presence With Pharmacist Email Lists For Your Business Campaign
Author: Adam Tyson
10. Adapt New Forms Of B2b Communication With Infection Control Directors Mailing List
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Moby Wrap Baby Carrier
12. Care For Your Deck
Author: Blue Star Carpentry has been specializing in custom decks for over a decade. When you sit outside wi
13. How Does A Small B2b Company Increase The sales?
Author: Mohit Yadev
14. Latest Job Vacancies In India
15. Why Are Aap And Congress Supporters Opposing A Tax Reform Like The Gst? Are They Anti-nationals?
Author: Mohit Yadev