ALL >> Business >> View Article
5 Things You Should Save Money For
Total Articles: 5
Today, money is the basic thing for human life. No matter, how less or more your income is, to have a financial stability for your life (even for your retirement life), it is significant that you should give priority to saving.
Note that, saving money is the key element of financial plan which is very much vital for financial security and for future life. You need to establish few saving goals, if you literally do not want to struggle in life.
Well, saving does not contribute to retirement only, sometimes for emergencies, for certain mishaps or to deal with certain financial crisis, saving is important.
In this article, let’s know the things we should save money for -
1. A house –
Having a home is a dream of every person, but that is only possible, when you create a saving account and save for it.
To achieve the dream of having a home is not too difficult; simply all you need to do is to save 7-10 percent of your income every month for it; that is it.
2. A car –
While this is not that much necessary, many consider it mandatory. If you think, car is a must; you need savings for that. There are a lot of ways of acquiring a brand new car a) you can either consider installments or b) can consider to buy it by making a full payment; but in both the cases, the saving is must, which only then can help you to pay for it.
3. Your next vacation –
Of course, vacation is compulsory for family, while everything is getting expensive day by day, the question is - how could you manage to spend a vacation? Answering to that question, your saving is the only thing that can get you this privilege to go to a family trip without having any financial difficulties.
4. Your Children’s College education –
As said, everything is getting expensive, so it is very likely that the financial difficulties you are having today will increase in future and you will face more financial challenges when your children will be grown up and will go to college. But you can handle that matter very easily, if you start saving from today for that.
5. Your retirement –
Retirement is inevitable truth of life. You will be weak and will not be able to work for making your day to day living. So your savings are the only things probably will help you to survive. But the other way, you can consider ING Retirement plans too or can consider having Fidelity NetBenefits to secure your retirement as well.
Mark Dobson is a financial adviser cum an advice columnist. He loves to write articles that motivate people to have ING Retirement account or say, 401k Login.
Business Articles1. Styrene Prices Updates In First Quarter Of 2017
Author: Mirza Zahid Baig
2. Updated And Cost-effective Ibm Crm Users Email Lists To Reach Target Audience At The Right Time
Author: Jordan Smith
3. Opportunities For The Global Continuous Fiber Thermoplastics Market To Grow At A Cagr Of 9.5%
Author: Roy Almaguer
4. What Is The Procedure Of Manufacturing Tissue Paper Using The Toilet Paper Machine?
Author: Zack Kugler
5. Best Property Dealer In Bhopal
6. Bells And Whistles Of A Servo Voltage Stabilizer
Author: R. D. Electric Works
7. Technical Writing For Hr Professionals
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
8. Best Campers For Your Adventure
Author: Paul Wright
9. Explaining Different Oil Cooling Methods To Avoid Loss In Transformers
Author: Trutech Products
10. How To Control And Monitor Your Sales And Field Force With Actouch Sales Force Automation (sfa) Mobi
11. Web Designing And Web Development Company Toronto
Author: Unknown Member
12. 7 Essential Reasons To Associate With Naswiz Retails Private Limited And Make A Difference To Your L
Author: Shilpa Sharma
13. Save Money And Time With Best Reloading Supplies
Author: SUPPLY DROP
14. Prove Yourself By Showing Your Fashion Taste By Beaded Bracelets
Author: John Winslow
15. Professional International Freight Forwarding Services Offer Best Solutions