ALL >> General >> View Article
Design A Lime Production Line For Me Please
Total Articles: 32
The purpose of the refractory lining is to insulate the steel shell from the high temperatures inside the Rotary Kiln, and to protect it from the corrosive properties of the process material. It may consist of refractory bricks or cast refractory concrete, or may be absent in zones of the rotary kiln that are below around 250C. The refractory selected depends upon the temperature inside the rotary kiln and the chemical nature of the material being processed. In some processes, such as Cement Kiln , the refractory life is prolonged by maintaining a coating of the processed material on the refractory surface.Feed the limestone and fuels into the lime kiln, after preheating up to 850℃, the limestone and fuels begin to decompose, when the temperature reaches up to 1200℃, calcination is complete. After cooling, the lime products will be sent out. This is the lime production. Different Rotary Kiln shapes have different ways of preheating, calcining and cooling. Although their process principles are the same, such as the raw materials quality, lime quality and consumption etc, these equipment values have a very great distinction. If you want more information, welcome to consult us ans we are wholeheartedly at your service. Rotary kilns started to be used for lime manufacture at the start of the 20th century and now account for a large proportion of new installations. The early use of simple Rotary Kilns had the advantages that a much wider range of limestone size could be used, from fines upwards, and undesirable elements such as sulfur can be removed. Hydraulic couplings are also used in some fan applications where speed control is required. Hydraulic couplings are not used as much due to their size and inefficient characteristics. The simplest drive components are belt drive systems. Belt drive systems are used mainly on fans and screw conveyors; however, direct coupling the motor to the unit will reduce the rotary kiln maintenance. The modern way of control is to use a variable speed drive.Scientific management, advanced processing technology and innovative manufacturing theory make Hongixng become the exporting base of cement machinery, clinker rotary kiln and famous grinding equipment in China. What Hongxing has done is for the clients and we believe that quality is the best way to develop market.cement kiln: http://www.breaker-machine.com/cement-kiln/
General Articles1. Post Market Surveillance Needs To Be Robust To Avoid Penal Regulatory Action
Author: Event Manager
2. Manav Infra Projects: Experts In Infrastructure Development Domain In India!
Author: Manav Infra
3. Why Branding Is A Non Negotiable Investment In The Fresh Produce (ffv) Space!
Author: Asha Sampath
4. Cavity Wax - Things You Should Be Aware Of!
Author: Efrain Rivas
5. What's The Difference Between Water Purification And Water Filtration?
Author: Ring Hot Water
6. Enjoy Pattaya Golf Course On Thailand Golf Tour
Author: Hanah Chen
7. Seeking Online Success - Hire Social Media Advertising Agency
8. Why Are Water Jets So Important?
Author: Colin Sponias
9. Cheap T-shirt Printing As Per Your Desire
Author: parveen kumar
10. What Are The Benefits Of Different Types Of Fans?
Author: Nanshi Pacheco
11. What You Don’t Know About Tiki Bars?
Author: Scott McCauley
12. Ethical Link Building Strategies Without The Seo Risks
Author: Swadesh Das
13. Advanced Travel Trends To Anticipate For In Year 2017
Author: Kundan Sharma
14. Visa For New Zealand
15. Get The Right Shape Of Your Need From The Cut And Sew Manufacturers
Author: parveen kumar