ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Get A Lifetime Experience Through Same Day Agra Tour By Train
Total Articles: 5
If we see past, it was impossible to visit Agra in a same day, but now we have plenty of options to visit Agra on a single day. Nowadays, visiting Agra in a day is possible and one can explore the Agra city very well in a day. Everyone knows the importance of visiting “Taj Mahal”, which is situated in Agra. You can make the most of Agra tour including the world famous building Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri in one day.
Visiting Same Day Agra by Train is much popular among the people, who are busy in their life. Incredible marble work of Taj Mahal inspires people to come over and over again here in Agra. People come to see its creativity and art with family, friends and relatives every year.
During your visit to Agra, you can see the crops and villages, while sitting on the trains. You can feel the culture and living of people in India also. After you arrive in Agra, professionals of tour package owners welcome their guest and guides throughout the tour.
There is many tour and travel agents or companies, which have prepared itinerary for Same Day Agra Tour that matches your schedule where you can have lots of fun in same day Agra trip. Same day Agra tour can be completed by trains. The trains provided for this tour run time to time and you arrive Agra on exact time.
There are places to visit other than Agra in Agra, such as Red Fort, Fatehpur Sikri etc.
Taj Mahal: This famous building is one of the popular and must visit tourist place of the world. It was built by Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. There were around 22 years spent to built this masterpiece of Marble by 20,000 workers. Taj Mahal opens everyday at 6: AM and entrance fees to Taj Mahal are Rs.750 per person for foreigners and Rs.20 per person for Indian.
Red Fort in Agra: Agra fort is situated on the west bank of river Yamuna and northwest of Taj Mahal. It was built by using red sand stone. Agra fort is known for its magnificent creativity and incredible architecture.
Fatehpur Sikri – It is popularly known as "The Ghost City" or “Abandoned City". Fatehpur Sikri is 40 km away from Agra city. It was constructed by Akbar, the Mughal emperor in 1570. It is said that the building took 15 years to complete the structure. During your visit to Fatehpur Sikri, You can feel the impression of mixture of Indian, Persian & Islamic architecture.
So, come and visit Same Day Agra Tour by Train, the city is waiting to welcome people from worldwide. You need not spent 2-3 days in Agra, the city will be visited in a single day.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David