ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Get A Lifetime Experience Through Same Day Agra Tour By Train
Total Articles: 5
If we see past, it was impossible to visit Agra in a same day, but now we have plenty of options to visit Agra on a single day. Nowadays, visiting Agra in a day is possible and one can explore the Agra city very well in a day. Everyone knows the importance of visiting “Taj Mahal”, which is situated in Agra. You can make the most of Agra tour including the world famous building Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri in one day.
Visiting Same Day Agra by Train is much popular among the people, who are busy in their life. Incredible marble work of Taj Mahal inspires people to come over and over again here in Agra. People come to see its creativity and art with family, friends and relatives every year.
During your visit to Agra, you can see the crops and villages, while sitting on the trains. You can feel the culture and living of people in India also. After you arrive in Agra, professionals of tour package owners welcome their guest and guides throughout the tour.
There is many tour and travel agents or companies, which have prepared itinerary for Same Day Agra Tour that matches your schedule where you can have lots of fun in same day Agra trip. Same day Agra tour can be completed by trains. The trains provided for this tour run time to time and you arrive Agra on exact time.
There are places to visit other than Agra in Agra, such as Red Fort, Fatehpur Sikri etc.
Taj Mahal: This famous building is one of the popular and must visit tourist place of the world. It was built by Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. There were around 22 years spent to built this masterpiece of Marble by 20,000 workers. Taj Mahal opens everyday at 6: AM and entrance fees to Taj Mahal are Rs.750 per person for foreigners and Rs.20 per person for Indian.
Red Fort in Agra: Agra fort is situated on the west bank of river Yamuna and northwest of Taj Mahal. It was built by using red sand stone. Agra fort is known for its magnificent creativity and incredible architecture.
Fatehpur Sikri – It is popularly known as "The Ghost City" or “Abandoned City". Fatehpur Sikri is 40 km away from Agra city. It was constructed by Akbar, the Mughal emperor in 1570. It is said that the building took 15 years to complete the structure. During your visit to Fatehpur Sikri, You can feel the impression of mixture of Indian, Persian & Islamic architecture.
So, come and visit Same Day Agra Tour by Train, the city is waiting to welcome people from worldwide. You need not spent 2-3 days in Agra, the city will be visited in a single day.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family