ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Why Do You Need To Work With Los Angeles Document Shredding Services?
Total Articles: 71
According to California’s Department of Justice, the entire state lost about $18 million due to identity theft in 2013. While this is a significant decrease from the staggering $21 million worth of losses in 2012, millions of dollars are still being stolen. The Department cites improper disposal of debit and credit cards, as well as documents containing personal information, as the biggest reason behind the high incidence of identity theft across the state.
Protecting yourself from identity theft is perhaps your only motivation to work with Los Angeles document shredding companies. However, the benefits of document shredding go beyond personal security. Indeed, you may be doing the city a huge service if you opt to shred your old documents rather than just leave them in a messy but nonetheless intact heap.
Proper Waste Management
Authorities say that at least 38 percent of all solid waste produced by a municipality is made up of nothing but paper and paper-based products. While there is little that can be done to reduce public and corporate demand for paper, shredding is a good way to ensure that the paper waste you produce doesn’t take up much space in your local landfill. This raises the next point.
Reduced Storage Costs
Paper documents entail the use of filing cabinets. The more documents you produce, the more cabinets you’ll need. This may present an unnecessary logistics problem, considering that a significant number of documents you have in storage may, in fact, be dead weight. Professional document shredding in Los Angeles allows you to minimize paper clutter as well as free up storage space and other resources for more productive purposes.
Compliance to Law
You may be obligated to dispose of some of your clients’ documents to protect their privacy. The IRS may even tell you to get rid of your seven-year-old financial documents that are already considered obsolete. Rather than throw these documents away, you’d be better off feeding them to a paper shredder instead.
Visit ebay.com/gds/5-Reasons-Every-Office-Needs-a-Shredder-/10000000177634154/g.html and paper-shredding-services-review.toptenreviews.com/ to learn more about the importance of document shredding. For useful facts about paper waste, go to id2.ca/downloads/eco-design-paper-facts.pdf.
Computers Articles1. Professional Script Design Services Can Make A Difference To Your Business Online
2. Troubleshoot The Most Common Technical Issues In Windows 10 By Contacting Windows Technicians
Author: Philippa Pippa
3. Mac Os X Mountain Lion Ensures The Utmost Protection Against Malware Program
Author: Barack Taye
4. How To Get Best Email Technical Support?
5. Exchange Database Recovery Software
6. 7 Powerful Tips For Persuasive And Captivating Interactive Presentation
Author: Amit Sahoo
7. Creating The ιστοσελιδα Properly For Establishing The Brand Information
Author: parveen kumar
8. Kind Of Infections A Pc Is Prone To
Author: Newlite Technical services
9. Samsung Screen Repairs, Nationwide Repairs, 60 Min Repair Manchester
Author: samsung repairer
10. Mac Book Pro Repair Andheri Is The Best Solution For Your Damaged System
Author: Mike Rakhangi
11. Planning To Hire An Odoo Developer? - A Must Read
Author: Jay Vora
12. Contact Pc Repairs Maroochydore Experts To Resovle Software Or Hardware Issues Of Your Computer
13. Tips To Choose A Good Computer Repair Service Provider
14. 2. Anniversary Update Leads To Some Technical Issue In Windows 10
Author: Easton Finn
15. 10 Easy Steps To Clean Your Infected Computer
Author: Newlite Technical services