ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Why Do You Need To Work With Los Angeles Document Shredding Services?
Total Articles: 71
According to California’s Department of Justice, the entire state lost about $18 million due to identity theft in 2013. While this is a significant decrease from the staggering $21 million worth of losses in 2012, millions of dollars are still being stolen. The Department cites improper disposal of debit and credit cards, as well as documents containing personal information, as the biggest reason behind the high incidence of identity theft across the state.
Protecting yourself from identity theft is perhaps your only motivation to work with Los Angeles document shredding companies. However, the benefits of document shredding go beyond personal security. Indeed, you may be doing the city a huge service if you opt to shred your old documents rather than just leave them in a messy but nonetheless intact heap.
Proper Waste Management
Authorities say that at least 38 percent of all solid waste produced by a municipality is made up of nothing but paper and paper-based products. While there is little that can be done to reduce public and corporate demand for paper, shredding is a good way to ensure that the paper waste you produce doesn’t take up much space in your local landfill. This raises the next point.
Reduced Storage Costs
Paper documents entail the use of filing cabinets. The more documents you produce, the more cabinets you’ll need. This may present an unnecessary logistics problem, considering that a significant number of documents you have in storage may, in fact, be dead weight. Professional document shredding in Los Angeles allows you to minimize paper clutter as well as free up storage space and other resources for more productive purposes.
Compliance to Law
You may be obligated to dispose of some of your clients’ documents to protect their privacy. The IRS may even tell you to get rid of your seven-year-old financial documents that are already considered obsolete. Rather than throw these documents away, you’d be better off feeding them to a paper shredder instead.
Visit ebay.com/gds/5-Reasons-Every-Office-Needs-a-Shredder-/10000000177634154/g.html and paper-shredding-services-review.toptenreviews.com/ to learn more about the importance of document shredding. For useful facts about paper waste, go to id2.ca/downloads/eco-design-paper-facts.pdf.
Computers Articles1. Why Has The Sign Engraving Equipment Become An Essential For Personalisation
Author: Rob Hibbs
2. Computer Forensic Analyst Can Help To Dig Up The Truth Using Latest Technology Devices
3. How To Update Adobe Flash Player On A Mac Computer?
Author: Mac Support Team
4. Playstation 4 Repair Uk | Playstation Repairer
Author: Playstation 4 Repair UK
5. How To Recover Pst File Password In Outlook 2016 Free?
Author: Outlook Support Team
6. How To Securely Wipe Private Data With Active@ Killdisk
Author: James Vaughn
7. Find Reasonable Minute Of Every Day Norton Setup For Your Computer Needs
Author: Stephanie Smith
8. Register Your Business Name With Seo Friendly .co Domain Extension
Author: Ridhi Bhatia
9. Where To Find The Model Or Printer Number Of A Hp Printer?
Author: Maria Silvia
10. The Computer Repair Salem Ma Offer Best Solutions To Any Hardware Or Software Problem Of Your Comput
11. Things To Consider Before Buying A 3d Printer
Author: Jamie Smilovici
12. Everything To Know Before Using Surface Laptop Promo Code
Author: Christine Bleakley
13. Ps4 Repair London | Playstation Repairer
Author: Playstation Repair Centre
14. Pro Tip: How To Secure Windows 10 Boot Process
Author: Ellie Williams
15. How To Clear Cookies, Cache Memory And Browsing History In Aol?
Author: Maria Silvia