ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Why Do You Need To Work With Los Angeles Document Shredding Services?
Total Articles: 71
According to California’s Department of Justice, the entire state lost about $18 million due to identity theft in 2013. While this is a significant decrease from the staggering $21 million worth of losses in 2012, millions of dollars are still being stolen. The Department cites improper disposal of debit and credit cards, as well as documents containing personal information, as the biggest reason behind the high incidence of identity theft across the state.
Protecting yourself from identity theft is perhaps your only motivation to work with Los Angeles document shredding companies. However, the benefits of document shredding go beyond personal security. Indeed, you may be doing the city a huge service if you opt to shred your old documents rather than just leave them in a messy but nonetheless intact heap.
Proper Waste Management
Authorities say that at least 38 percent of all solid waste produced by a municipality is made up of nothing but paper and paper-based products. While there is little that can be done to reduce public and corporate demand for paper, shredding is a good way to ensure that the paper waste you produce doesn’t take up much space in your local landfill. This raises the next point.
Reduced Storage Costs
Paper documents entail the use of filing cabinets. The more documents you produce, the more cabinets you’ll need. This may present an unnecessary logistics problem, considering that a significant number of documents you have in storage may, in fact, be dead weight. Professional document shredding in Los Angeles allows you to minimize paper clutter as well as free up storage space and other resources for more productive purposes.
Compliance to Law
You may be obligated to dispose of some of your clients’ documents to protect their privacy. The IRS may even tell you to get rid of your seven-year-old financial documents that are already considered obsolete. Rather than throw these documents away, you’d be better off feeding them to a paper shredder instead.
Visit ebay.com/gds/5-Reasons-Every-Office-Needs-a-Shredder-/10000000177634154/g.html and paper-shredding-services-review.toptenreviews.com/ to learn more about the importance of document shredding. For useful facts about paper waste, go to id2.ca/downloads/eco-design-paper-facts.pdf.
Computers Articles1. Give A Good Kick Start To Your Busy Day With 3d Printers Machine
2. Codefire Coming Up With Beneficial Mobile App Development Services
Author: Amitesh Kumar
3. Microsoft Products Are Compatible With Windows Operating Systems As Well Mac
Author: Robin Ponting
4. Laptop Screen Repair Centre Glasgow – Laptop Repairer
Author: laptop screen repair glasgow,
5. Manage Project Efficiently With Online Project Management Tools
6. Create Your Smart Address On Map Directions Google To Simply Finding Your Address
7. Improving Cyber Security: Are You Going For The Best?
Author: Megan Darcy
8. Data, Data Everywhere: How Machine Learning Tools Capture The Most Valuable Insights From Your Massi
Author: Bob Kramich
9. Reshape Your Beauty With Online Portrait Retouch Services
10. Take Care Of Your Teeth - It Is More Valuable Than A Diamond
11. Follow Pink Mirror For A Better Version Of Yourself
12. Some Of The Effective Ways How To Make Whiten Teeth Naturally
13. Use Retouch Apps To Reduce Face Size And Look Flawless
14. Get Best Online Photo Editor Tool For Retouching
15. Types Of Lips And What They Reveal About Your Personality