ALL >> General >> View Article
Amazing Day Tour Packages From Phuket
Total Articles: 400
Whether you are on a group holiday to Phuket, or enjoying a conservative Thailand package tour, everyone has a free day to explore your true passion. Some could explore the fascinating Thailand beaches around while others would indulge in true specialty – Thai nightlife. The exotic beach clubs are better stress-relievers than local spas for some people. Fact is there are too many places to visit in Thailand than you can cover in time and money you have. So, pick your favorite travel activities well and enjoy them thoroughly on your holiday. The easiest way to enjoy your free day is to go for day trips in nearby destinations.
Phi Phi Islands:
There are several islands around Phuket that offer sensational experiences worth the visit. You can visit Phi Phi Islands i.e. Ko Phi Phi Don and Ko Phi Phi Leh. Though these islands are great for diving and snorkeling, you can also go cliff jumping, rock climbing, fishing and more. But, if you want to relax on your day trip, you can explore the beaches such as Maya Bay, Laem Tong Beach, Loh Bagao Bay, Pi Leh Bay, Bamboo Island, Loh Dalum Bay, Monkey Bay and Long Beach. You wouldn’t visit all these beaches in day trip, yet it would be spectacular travel experience for you.
Khao Lak is a 20 km long series of coastal resorts. This central hub has almost everything you ever need on the beach itself. Whether you want to go diving or enjoying a drink on beach along with ethereal sunset, the serenity and soothing ambiance of these villages is unforgettable.
Phang Nga Bay Islands:
Located between Phuket, phang Nga and Krabi, there are bunch of magnificent and enthralling islands known as Ko Bon, Ko Hae, Ko Lon, Ko Mai Thon, Ko maphrao (Coconut island), Ko Racha and KoYao. Vast limestone karsts and anti-gravity rocks are great travel attractions. Yet, its claim to fame is as James Bond islands. One day tour package to these islands could be enchanting experience with snorkeling, canoeing to sea caves and hidden beaches.
When you visit Thailand for package tour, you want everything it stands for: high end dining, spa, shopping, nightlife, stunning beaches, local attractions and water sports. Honestly, you cannot put it all in cute little tour package. But, the core spirit of Thailand is the tropical beauty with all leisure and comforts in today’s modern society.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and finds best deals on tour packages & pursue his passion. He recently visited Thailand on a tour package from Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
General Articles1. A Guide To Western Digital Hard Drives
Author: Sandra White
2. Hiring Service Providers For Your Fabrication Jobs
Author: Sia Benet
3. How To Use B2c Retail Sales With Aibaba Clone Script
4. Appreciating Work Of Underprivileged Children Organizations
Author: Shuaiba Rahaman
5. Tips Every Vaper Must Consider While Buying Vape E-liquid In South Africa
Author: Vape Monarch
6. Capture The Best Candid Moments Of Indian Wedding
Author: Manish Vishwakarma
7. We Are Here To Help
Author: WE ARE HERE TO HELP
8. Global E-top Up Api Has Made The Mobile Recharge Easier And Comfortable Anytime And In Anywhere.
9. The Unexposed Secret Of Marrakech Airport
Author: Carrole Dcosta
10. Brand New Mixcder Bluetooth Headphones With Aptx Low Latency For Your Smart Phone With No Jack
Author: Cassie Chow
11. Learn To Choose The Right Over Ear Headphones By Understanding Headset Specs (part 3)-sensitivity
Author: Cassie Chow
12. Purchase Books Online And Save Your Money
Author: Harry Anderson
13. Why Is Silver Plated Copper Wire A Next Generation Thing?
Author: Nitin Pratap Singh
14. Lenovo Laptop Issues And Their Solutions.
Author: For Lenovo Laptop and Computer Support.
15. Joint Shower And Bathtub
Author: Joint shower and bathtub