ALL >> General >> View Article
Amazing Day Tour Packages From Phuket
Total Articles: 400
Whether you are on a group holiday to Phuket, or enjoying a conservative Thailand package tour, everyone has a free day to explore your true passion. Some could explore the fascinating Thailand beaches around while others would indulge in true specialty – Thai nightlife. The exotic beach clubs are better stress-relievers than local spas for some people. Fact is there are too many places to visit in Thailand than you can cover in time and money you have. So, pick your favorite travel activities well and enjoy them thoroughly on your holiday. The easiest way to enjoy your free day is to go for day trips in nearby destinations.
Phi Phi Islands:
There are several islands around Phuket that offer sensational experiences worth the visit. You can visit Phi Phi Islands i.e. Ko Phi Phi Don and Ko Phi Phi Leh. Though these islands are great for diving and snorkeling, you can also go cliff jumping, rock climbing, fishing and more. But, if you want to relax on your day trip, you can explore the beaches such as Maya Bay, Laem Tong Beach, Loh Bagao Bay, Pi Leh Bay, Bamboo Island, Loh Dalum Bay, Monkey Bay and Long Beach. You wouldn’t visit all these beaches in day trip, yet it would be spectacular travel experience for you.
Khao Lak is a 20 km long series of coastal resorts. This central hub has almost everything you ever need on the beach itself. Whether you want to go diving or enjoying a drink on beach along with ethereal sunset, the serenity and soothing ambiance of these villages is unforgettable.
Phang Nga Bay Islands:
Located between Phuket, phang Nga and Krabi, there are bunch of magnificent and enthralling islands known as Ko Bon, Ko Hae, Ko Lon, Ko Mai Thon, Ko maphrao (Coconut island), Ko Racha and KoYao. Vast limestone karsts and anti-gravity rocks are great travel attractions. Yet, its claim to fame is as James Bond islands. One day tour package to these islands could be enchanting experience with snorkeling, canoeing to sea caves and hidden beaches.
When you visit Thailand for package tour, you want everything it stands for: high end dining, spa, shopping, nightlife, stunning beaches, local attractions and water sports. Honestly, you cannot put it all in cute little tour package. But, the core spirit of Thailand is the tropical beauty with all leisure and comforts in today’s modern society.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and finds best deals on tour packages & pursue his passion. He recently visited Thailand on a tour package from Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
General Articles1. Why Eye Creams Are Important
2. Preparing For Usa Basketball Tours Understanding The Organisations And Categories
Author: Brett Rainbow
3. Ipad Vs Smartphone Who Will Win The Experience Battle?
Author: Patrik Murphy
4. Avail The Service Of Radius Moving For Best Moving Experience
5. Hermal Mass Flow Meters - Finding A Value In Many Industries
6. A New Example For Cyber Threat Hunting
Author: Bradon Wilson
7. What To Do If Windows Is Unable To Run The Software Protection Service On A Local Computer.
Author: Bradon Wilson
8. The Hidden, Emotional Effects Of Acne
Author: Rahul Sharma
9. Importance Of Prescribed Supplements For Your Healthy Growth
10. How Can I Invest In Cryptocurrency ?
11. Pharmasynth Offers Best Pcd Pharma Franchisee Opportunities For Business Partners
12. Ich Liebe Die Tatsache, Dass Es Zwei Kleider In Einem Geben Kann
13. Celebrate Your Partner’s Birthday By Sending A Stunning Flower Box
Author: Carl Glendon
14. What Happens During A Recession?
15. Important Gold Trading Tips For Beginners