ALL >> General >> View Article
Amazing Day Tour Packages From Phuket
Total Articles: 400
Whether you are on a group holiday to Phuket, or enjoying a conservative Thailand package tour, everyone has a free day to explore your true passion. Some could explore the fascinating Thailand beaches around while others would indulge in true specialty – Thai nightlife. The exotic beach clubs are better stress-relievers than local spas for some people. Fact is there are too many places to visit in Thailand than you can cover in time and money you have. So, pick your favorite travel activities well and enjoy them thoroughly on your holiday. The easiest way to enjoy your free day is to go for day trips in nearby destinations.
Phi Phi Islands:
There are several islands around Phuket that offer sensational experiences worth the visit. You can visit Phi Phi Islands i.e. Ko Phi Phi Don and Ko Phi Phi Leh. Though these islands are great for diving and snorkeling, you can also go cliff jumping, rock climbing, fishing and more. But, if you want to relax on your day trip, you can explore the beaches such as Maya Bay, Laem Tong Beach, Loh Bagao Bay, Pi Leh Bay, Bamboo Island, Loh Dalum Bay, Monkey Bay and Long Beach. You wouldn’t visit all these beaches in day trip, yet it would be spectacular travel experience for you.
Khao Lak is a 20 km long series of coastal resorts. This central hub has almost everything you ever need on the beach itself. Whether you want to go diving or enjoying a drink on beach along with ethereal sunset, the serenity and soothing ambiance of these villages is unforgettable.
Phang Nga Bay Islands:
Located between Phuket, phang Nga and Krabi, there are bunch of magnificent and enthralling islands known as Ko Bon, Ko Hae, Ko Lon, Ko Mai Thon, Ko maphrao (Coconut island), Ko Racha and KoYao. Vast limestone karsts and anti-gravity rocks are great travel attractions. Yet, its claim to fame is as James Bond islands. One day tour package to these islands could be enchanting experience with snorkeling, canoeing to sea caves and hidden beaches.
When you visit Thailand for package tour, you want everything it stands for: high end dining, spa, shopping, nightlife, stunning beaches, local attractions and water sports. Honestly, you cannot put it all in cute little tour package. But, the core spirit of Thailand is the tropical beauty with all leisure and comforts in today’s modern society.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and finds best deals on tour packages & pursue his passion. He recently visited Thailand on a tour package from Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
General Articles1. Bijoux Réplique Love Cartier 1: 1 Où La Coutume
2. Réplique Bracelet Amour Quel Matériel
3. Série Cartier Juste Un Clou Est Un Favori De Beaucoup Star Chinoise
4. Comment Identifier Réplique Bracelet Love Cartier
5. Bracelet Love Cartier Personnalisé Privé Marque De Bijoux
6. Can A Leadership Seminar Really Help?
Author: Ross Barkely
7. The Best Real Christmas Trees And Where To Find Them
8. Why Should You Choose Internet Marketing Seo Services Over Other Marketing Solutions?
Author: Thomas Decker
9. Interiors: Professional . Medical . Hospitality . Industrial
Author: Whether you are remodeling or renovating your off
10. How To Use 1password For 2-step Authentication Codes?
Author: James Watson
11. Everything You Need To Know About Online Shopping
Author: ealpha shopping
12. Engage Yourself With These Four Practices To Avail Benefits Of Cloud Accounting!
Author: Janet Waston
13. Kerala Style Interior Decorators In Coimbatore
Author: Monnaie A
14. "more Than Just Web Designing, It’s A Door To New Opportunities"
Author: proud shala
15. Thesis Proposal
Author: nancy brown