ALL >> General >> View Article
Amazing Day Tour Packages From Phuket
Total Articles: 400
Whether you are on a group holiday to Phuket, or enjoying a conservative Thailand package tour, everyone has a free day to explore your true passion. Some could explore the fascinating Thailand beaches around while others would indulge in true specialty – Thai nightlife. The exotic beach clubs are better stress-relievers than local spas for some people. Fact is there are too many places to visit in Thailand than you can cover in time and money you have. So, pick your favorite travel activities well and enjoy them thoroughly on your holiday. The easiest way to enjoy your free day is to go for day trips in nearby destinations.
Phi Phi Islands:
There are several islands around Phuket that offer sensational experiences worth the visit. You can visit Phi Phi Islands i.e. Ko Phi Phi Don and Ko Phi Phi Leh. Though these islands are great for diving and snorkeling, you can also go cliff jumping, rock climbing, fishing and more. But, if you want to relax on your day trip, you can explore the beaches such as Maya Bay, Laem Tong Beach, Loh Bagao Bay, Pi Leh Bay, Bamboo Island, Loh Dalum Bay, Monkey Bay and Long Beach. You wouldn’t visit all these beaches in day trip, yet it would be spectacular travel experience for you.
Khao Lak is a 20 km long series of coastal resorts. This central hub has almost everything you ever need on the beach itself. Whether you want to go diving or enjoying a drink on beach along with ethereal sunset, the serenity and soothing ambiance of these villages is unforgettable.
Phang Nga Bay Islands:
Located between Phuket, phang Nga and Krabi, there are bunch of magnificent and enthralling islands known as Ko Bon, Ko Hae, Ko Lon, Ko Mai Thon, Ko maphrao (Coconut island), Ko Racha and KoYao. Vast limestone karsts and anti-gravity rocks are great travel attractions. Yet, its claim to fame is as James Bond islands. One day tour package to these islands could be enchanting experience with snorkeling, canoeing to sea caves and hidden beaches.
When you visit Thailand for package tour, you want everything it stands for: high end dining, spa, shopping, nightlife, stunning beaches, local attractions and water sports. Honestly, you cannot put it all in cute little tour package. But, the core spirit of Thailand is the tropical beauty with all leisure and comforts in today’s modern society.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and finds best deals on tour packages & pursue his passion. He recently visited Thailand on a tour package from Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
General Articles1. Considering Setting Up An Agribusiness? Take A Look At The Following Aspects!
2. Airforce Heating In Calgary Serves Best Quality Furnace Service
Author: Jason Brown
3. What You Will Learn Ansys Training Course?
4. The Use Of Swimming Pool Noodle In New York
Author: The Original Designer Noodle
5. Music Lessons Winnipeg – Winnipeg Drum Lessons Can Make Your Kid More Positive!
Author: Swawn Coughlin
6. Shree Industries Is Pioneer In Manufacturing And Supplying Of Stone Crusher Plant In Pune
Author: GANESH MAHADEO ZIRPE
7. One Week Filmmaking Workshop By Rfs
8. Unique Engineering | Pune | Dealer/distributor/trader
9. Best Manufacturer And Service Provider Of Solar And Led Light Products In Pune | Arham Electronics A
Author: Arham Electronics and Electricals
10. Jewar Airport To Boost Greater Noida's Real Estate Market And The Hemisphere Is Poised To Take Off!
Author: The Hemisphere
11. Les Rendements De Modèle à Partir Des Racks
12. Type And Application Of High Strength Api Steel Pipe
Author: threeway steel
13. How Diabetes Damages Your Health
Author: Sushruth Ayurved
14. Top Five Summer Rentals In Westhampton Beach
Author: Jennier Clark
15. Warranty And Service Contract Management Solution Software
Author: Shophia Pena