ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
What Are The Health Benefits Of Kashmiri Chili Powder?
Total Articles: 40
On SHU scale Kashmiri Chili powder scales up to 500 SHU, compared to Paprika which is at 2000 SHU and Cayenne pepper which is above 50,000 SHU this chili powder is mild and more like a natural red dye to color food items. These quality of Kashmiri Chili powder make them Chef's first choice and is widely used in top restaurants and food joints. Kashmiri chili is also used in ungrounded form; these are served along with many dishes as taste enhancer in raw form and roasted. This chili is grown in many parts of the world however its quality can vary according to climate and soil of different places. In India this form of chili powder has been used since a long time and even today it is a popular form of chili powder which is easily available.
Health Benefits Of Kashmiri ChiliPowder
Kashmiri Chilipowder is low on heat but not in health benefits. Regular use of this form of chili powder provides many health benefits.
Kashmiri Chilipowder is rich in Vitamin C which makes it a potent health improver. High content of this vitamin improves digestion and immunity. Vitamin C is also very useful for skin, health of blood vessels, organs and bones.
Kashmiri Chilipowder supplies dose of quality anti-oxidants. Anti-oxidants are vital for controlling free radicals and converting them without turning into free radicals themselves. Regular use of this spice keeps body's requirements of anti-oxidants fulfilled and help in keeping health protected.
Kashmiri Chili powder is also rich source of vital minerals like iron, potassium, manganese and magnesium. Iron is vital for improving number of red blood cells and also improves cells oxygen carrying capacity. Other minerals improve cell metabolism, keep heart and arteries healthy and improve bone health. This chilipowder aids digestion and control loss of bodily fluids.
Kashmiri Chilipowder is rich source of B complex group of vitamins like Niacin, Riboflavin and Thiamine. Vitamin B complex group is essential for energy production and is extremely beneficial for nervous system. These are digestive aids and also help in improving memory and focus by neutralizing harmful homocyestine which is dangerous for brain health. These vitamins are also great for hair, skin and nail health.
Ability to supplement vitamin A and flavanoids make it even more useful spice, its mild taste, attractive color and many health benefits make it deserving to be a necessary ingredient of kitchen. Its taste is relishing to kids and to those who do not like too much spicy and tangy food.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. What Kind Of Vegetables Do You Want Slice Instead Of Junk Foods?
Author: Emory Carucci
2. Exploring Special American Steak Dishes Is No Big Deal In London
Author: Mathew Gomes
3. Oklahoma City Roofing- Choose The Right Material For Your Roof
Author: Fred Lydick
4. Professional Toronto Food Delivery – Ordering Quick And Easy
Author: Oliver Shin
5. Pre Or Post Workout Meals Toronto – Getting Healthy Food Is No More Difficult
Author: Oliver Shin
6. Explore Santa Rosa Restaurants In Different Way
Author: Todd Hedrick
7. Benefits Of Dark Chocolate | Bakers Fun
Author: Bakers Fun
8. Find Out The Reputable Online Water Suppliers To Obtain Purified Water
9. Food Delivery Toronto Service Can Be Your Savior Sometimes
Author: Oliver Shin
10. Ready Made Meals, Home Delivered By Dineamic
11. There Is Still Time To Get In The Halloween Spirit!
Author: Chris Ingallina
12. 5 Top Drinks To Try This Winter If You Are In Uk
Author: Lily Alvin
13. Food Truck Catering – Finger Food Perth Can Make Your Guests Satisfied In A Unique Way
Author: Michael Wickham
14. Craft Brews Get The Most Attention
Author: Tod Henry
15. The Importance Of Hiring A Qualified Los Angeles Event Planner
Author: Daniel Chapman