ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
What Are The Health Benefits Of Kashmiri Chili Powder?
Total Articles: 40
On SHU scale Kashmiri Chili powder scales up to 500 SHU, compared to Paprika which is at 2000 SHU and Cayenne pepper which is above 50,000 SHU this chili powder is mild and more like a natural red dye to color food items. These quality of Kashmiri Chili powder make them Chef's first choice and is widely used in top restaurants and food joints. Kashmiri chili is also used in ungrounded form; these are served along with many dishes as taste enhancer in raw form and roasted. This chili is grown in many parts of the world however its quality can vary according to climate and soil of different places. In India this form of chili powder has been used since a long time and even today it is a popular form of chili powder which is easily available.
Health Benefits Of Kashmiri ChiliPowder
Kashmiri Chilipowder is low on heat but not in health benefits. Regular use of this form of chili powder provides many health benefits.
Kashmiri Chilipowder is rich in Vitamin C which makes it a potent health improver. High content of this vitamin improves digestion and immunity. Vitamin C is also very useful for skin, health of blood vessels, organs and bones.
Kashmiri Chilipowder supplies dose of quality anti-oxidants. Anti-oxidants are vital for controlling free radicals and converting them without turning into free radicals themselves. Regular use of this spice keeps body's requirements of anti-oxidants fulfilled and help in keeping health protected.
Kashmiri Chili powder is also rich source of vital minerals like iron, potassium, manganese and magnesium. Iron is vital for improving number of red blood cells and also improves cells oxygen carrying capacity. Other minerals improve cell metabolism, keep heart and arteries healthy and improve bone health. This chilipowder aids digestion and control loss of bodily fluids.
Kashmiri Chilipowder is rich source of B complex group of vitamins like Niacin, Riboflavin and Thiamine. Vitamin B complex group is essential for energy production and is extremely beneficial for nervous system. These are digestive aids and also help in improving memory and focus by neutralizing harmful homocyestine which is dangerous for brain health. These vitamins are also great for hair, skin and nail health.
Ability to supplement vitamin A and flavanoids make it even more useful spice, its mild taste, attractive color and many health benefits make it deserving to be a necessary ingredient of kitchen. Its taste is relishing to kids and to those who do not like too much spicy and tangy food.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Common Healthy Food That You Can Include In Your Diet
2. Why Should You Buy Organic Health Food Online
3. Tips On Adopting Healthy Snacks
4. Say Goodbye To Disease And Obesity With Chia Seeds And Coconut Oil
5. How To Select Natural Shampoo Conditioner For Your Hair
6. Make Chia Seeds A Part Of Your Daily Diet To Live A Healthy Life
7. What Do You Need To Have In Your Kitchen To Prepare Healthy Breakfast?
8. Why People Love 2 Die 4 Activated Nuts?
9. London Cafe Service
Author: London Cafe
10. Toronto Food Delivery Service – A Reliable Service For Getting Nutritious Food
Author: Oliver Shin
11. A Baker’s Guide To Cake Delivery In Delhi
Author: Ritika Raj
12. Kids Birthday Cakes Are Something Special From Cake.lk
13. Water Company Perth Advice: Be Aware Of Water Intoxication
Author: Alan Scott
14. Spring Water Suppliers Advice On Locating Your Water Cooler
Author: Alan Scott
15. Paper Plates For An Eco-friendly Lifestyle
Author: Anupreeta Chatterjee