ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
What Are The Health Benefits Of Kashmiri Chili Powder?
Total Articles: 40
On SHU scale Kashmiri Chili powder scales up to 500 SHU, compared to Paprika which is at 2000 SHU and Cayenne pepper which is above 50,000 SHU this chili powder is mild and more like a natural red dye to color food items. These quality of Kashmiri Chili powder make them Chef's first choice and is widely used in top restaurants and food joints. Kashmiri chili is also used in ungrounded form; these are served along with many dishes as taste enhancer in raw form and roasted. This chili is grown in many parts of the world however its quality can vary according to climate and soil of different places. In India this form of chili powder has been used since a long time and even today it is a popular form of chili powder which is easily available.
Health Benefits Of Kashmiri ChiliPowder
Kashmiri Chilipowder is low on heat but not in health benefits. Regular use of this form of chili powder provides many health benefits.
Kashmiri Chilipowder is rich in Vitamin C which makes it a potent health improver. High content of this vitamin improves digestion and immunity. Vitamin C is also very useful for skin, health of blood vessels, organs and bones.
Kashmiri Chilipowder supplies dose of quality anti-oxidants. Anti-oxidants are vital for controlling free radicals and converting them without turning into free radicals themselves. Regular use of this spice keeps body's requirements of anti-oxidants fulfilled and help in keeping health protected.
Kashmiri Chili powder is also rich source of vital minerals like iron, potassium, manganese and magnesium. Iron is vital for improving number of red blood cells and also improves cells oxygen carrying capacity. Other minerals improve cell metabolism, keep heart and arteries healthy and improve bone health. This chilipowder aids digestion and control loss of bodily fluids.
Kashmiri Chilipowder is rich source of B complex group of vitamins like Niacin, Riboflavin and Thiamine. Vitamin B complex group is essential for energy production and is extremely beneficial for nervous system. These are digestive aids and also help in improving memory and focus by neutralizing harmful homocyestine which is dangerous for brain health. These vitamins are also great for hair, skin and nail health.
Ability to supplement vitamin A and flavanoids make it even more useful spice, its mild taste, attractive color and many health benefits make it deserving to be a necessary ingredient of kitchen. Its taste is relishing to kids and to those who do not like too much spicy and tangy food.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Fish Oil Market Size Projected To Grow At A $4 Billion By 2020
Author: Gomez R
2. The Online Grocery Store Sydney Offers The Best Shopping Experience
3. Five Pawns E-juices For Sale: 5 Popular Five Pawns E-liquid Flavors You Can’t Miss Out On
Author: this article talks about five vape juices
4. Celebrate Rakhi In The Best Way Possible With Online Sweets Delivery
Author: Ghasitaram Gifts
5. Ethiopian Roasted Coffee Is Processed While Following The Ancient Methods!
Author: Milkyas Tefera
6. 7 Tips For Better Spit Roasting
Author: Michael Foley
7. Why Should You Drink Green Tea?
Author: Alma miller
8. Craft Beer Tour Offers An Exciting Experience For Beer Lovers In Vietnam
Author: Brian McDonald
9. History Of The Matcha Green Tea Powder
10. Select The Food Hub By Following These Facts
Author: Rigonis Bistro
11. Why Everyone Should Consider Meal Delivery
Author: oliver shin
12. Benefits Of Coffee And Tea Vending Machines
Author: Vidya Sagar
13. 5 Popular Drinks In Sta. Rosa Laguna You Have To Try
Author: Dominik Banzon
14. Tips To Book The Right Cocktail Party Venue In San Francisco
Author: James Luke
15. Blueberry-best Online Cake Shop In Kochi