ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
What Are The Health Benefits Of Dry Mango Powder?
Total Articles: 40
Mango trees are tall and leafy, these are flowering plants which bear fruit once in a year, there are many species of Mangifera which produce fruit, and these fruits differ in color and taste. There are over 400 varieties of Mangoes grown all over the world. Most of these ripen in summer and take about 3-6 months to ripe. Mango plant bears orange or dark brown leaves when young which turn to dark green in color later, during season plant bears a bunch of small flowers which turn into rhizome and bear small dark green shaded fruits. Later when ripe these fruits become orange or orange/yellow/green in color.
Dry mango powder is not all for taste; it also has many health benefits too. Different species of Mango are eaten differently. Some types of Mangoes are considered as good to eat after cutting as they contain compact and juicy matter inside. But some type of Mangoes have thick, fibrous and paste like material which is considered good to eat by sucking or after making Mango shake with milk. Energy value of 100 gm of Mango is 60 Kcal. Not only fruit even the peel of this fruit contains many beneficial compounds and substances.
Dry mango powder contains high iron content, Mango is recommended to pregnant women and even to those who are anemic. Regular use of dry mango powder in food is also considered as good way of absorbing good benefits of this fruit.
Mango contains Phenols and Phenolic compounds and has powerful anti-oxidants. In researches this fruit have shown tremendous cancer fighting abilities.
People suffering with deficiency of vitamin E are recommended to eat Mango regularly. Vitamin E is vital for keeping blood vessels healthy and is also excellent for keeping skin smooth and tight. Dry mango powder shall be used by those who suffer from vitamin E deficiency. Washing skin with a mixture of lukewarm water and dry mango powder is good for preventing acne. This mixture helps in opening up blocked pores and prevents oil deposition beneath the pores.
Mango is good source of vitamin A necessary for eye health and their functioning.
Dry mango powder is good source of vitamin C and has been used since ages as an effective treatment for Scurvy. Rich sources of vitamin C make it a beneficial food for various reasons and its paste made by mixing two parts of mango powder and one part of jaggery is very effective treatment for Scurvy.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Fish Oil Market Size Projected To Grow At A $4 Billion By 2020
Author: Gomez R
2. The Online Grocery Store Sydney Offers The Best Shopping Experience
3. Five Pawns E-juices For Sale: 5 Popular Five Pawns E-liquid Flavors You Can’t Miss Out On
Author: this article talks about five vape juices
4. Celebrate Rakhi In The Best Way Possible With Online Sweets Delivery
Author: Ghasitaram Gifts
5. Ethiopian Roasted Coffee Is Processed While Following The Ancient Methods!
Author: Milkyas Tefera
6. 7 Tips For Better Spit Roasting
Author: Michael Foley
7. Why Should You Drink Green Tea?
Author: Alma miller
8. Craft Beer Tour Offers An Exciting Experience For Beer Lovers In Vietnam
Author: Brian McDonald
9. History Of The Matcha Green Tea Powder
10. Select The Food Hub By Following These Facts
Author: Rigonis Bistro
11. Why Everyone Should Consider Meal Delivery
Author: oliver shin
12. Benefits Of Coffee And Tea Vending Machines
Author: Vidya Sagar
13. 5 Popular Drinks In Sta. Rosa Laguna You Have To Try
Author: Dominik Banzon
14. Tips To Book The Right Cocktail Party Venue In San Francisco
Author: James Luke
15. Blueberry-best Online Cake Shop In Kochi