ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
What Are The Health Benefits Of Dry Ginger Powder?
Total Articles: 40
Ginger is potent Anti-Arthritic; its powerful anti-inflammatory properties make it a wonderful medicine for Arthritis patients. Daily consumption of decoction of dry ginger powder with water relieves arthritic pain and swollen joints.
It is wonderful medicine for treating common cold, running nose and chest congestion. Ginger tea several times in a day relieves congestion and also cures common cold. Its mixture with jaggery provides tremendous relief from running nose and its paste with Cloves and Black salt relieves chest congestion.
Dry gingerpowder with Sugarcane juice in the morning relieves stomach irritation; its mixture with water in the form of a paste can be applied topically on forehead and throat for relieving headache and throat pain. Dry ginger powder mixed with Coconut water and Sugar is good remedy for chest pain.
Dry gingerpowder is excellent for controlling weight, its potent metabolism boosting capabilities help the body to burn fat for energy production and keeps digestive and excretory system free of toxins. All these properties work as capable fat controller.
Mixture of Rosemary with a decoction of water and dry gingerpowder works very well as skin toner. Its rub every day before going to sleep with a cotton ball removes blemishes, improves skin tone and prevents formation of wrinkles and lines.
Dry gingerpowder is wonderful treatment for acne. It has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties which keep skin clean and free of harmful bacteria and also opens-up blocked pores to prevent and cure acne. It is also used as an internal treatment as it prevents excessive fat formation and prevents oil deposition over skin pores.
Use dry ginger powder to get relief from stomach ache due to excessive gas formation. Dry ginger powder mixed with a pinch of asafetida, black salt and a glass of lukewarm water relieves gas. If one is suffering from chronic gas formation consume every morning and evening 1 gm of dried paste made by mixing Carom seeds, lemon juice and dry ginger powder. It regulates gas formation and keeps digestion healthy.
Dry ginger powder is also beneficial for treating Urinary infections, Migraines and for skin cleansing bath. It is good for keeping mouth clean and fresh, it has hot potency so shall be taken in controlled quantity during summers. To make dry ginger powder at home just cut any amount of Ginger in small pieces without peeling and let the pieces dry out in the Sun. When these are completely dry grind them to form a powder and store for regular use.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. There Is Still Time To Get In The Halloween Spirit!
Author: Chris Ingallina
2. 5 Top Drinks To Try This Winter If You Are In Uk
Author: Lily Alvin
3. Food Truck Catering – Finger Food Perth Can Make Your Guests Satisfied In A Unique Way
Author: Michael Wickham
4. Craft Brews Get The Most Attention
Author: Tod Henry
5. The Importance Of Hiring A Qualified Los Angeles Event Planner
Author: Daniel Chapman
6. Catering Services Bracken Ridge Is The Best Option To Treat Your Guests With Best Food
7. Incredible Indian Spices & Their Benefits - Nmp Udhyog
8. Go Through The Reviews Of The Nearby Restaurants Before Visiting
Author: Mitchell Dundalli
9. Need To Get In Touch With Best Designer As Per Your Needs
10. Catering Food From Greek Cuisine
Author: Johny Danes
11. Gyros And Souvlaki Similar Yet Different
Author: Johny Danes
12. Try Some American Cuisines In The Streets Of London
Author: Mathew Gomes
13. Enjoy Social Dining!
Author: Nadia Turov
14. Are You Constantly Hungry Between Meals? Try Vega All In One Nutritional Shake!
Author: Owen Thomson
15. Why People Prefer To Eat Soaked Almonds
Author: Diwakar Retail Limited