ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
What Are The Health Benefits Of Coriander Cumin Powder?
Total Articles: 40
Coriander and Cumin powder is used in uncountable dishes all over the world. Coriander is obtained from fruit of Cilantro plant and is used in fresh and seed form, Cumin is used only in seed form coming from Cumin plant. Coriander has citrusy scent while Cumin has musky perfume. Use of these two is necessary in various dishes and these two together go very well with other commonly used spices like Turmeric, Red Chili, Fennel etc. Coriander Cumin powder is used in both vegan and non-vegan dishes to enhance taste and aroma.
Coriander and Cumin have been used in the diet due to their powerful medicinal and nutritional properties; these form some potent medicines for treating various problems. Coriander has hot potency and possesses powerful anti-oxidant and anti-bacterial properties. Coriander Cumin powder when made after mixing in equal quantities work as effective diuretic. It is recommended for people suffering with kidney problems and high blood pressure. One teaspoon of this powder with lukewarm warm water helps the body in flushing out toxins through urine.
Coriander has strong anti-diabetic properties; it is also good for dissolving excessive fat and enhances insulin production in the body. Coriander is excellent digestive aid and improves hunger. Cumin seeds are rich sources of vital minerals, this spice supply minerals like Iron, Manganese and Magnesium in substantial dosage. Cumin is very good for people suffering with stress, anxiety and debility.
Cumin seeds are known for improving secretion of pancreatic enzymes, this improves digestion and also helps in controlling level of blood sugar. This property of Cumin seeds makes it a good choice for people suffering with high blood sugar. Use of Coriander Cumin powder can play a vital role in reducing dangerous levels of glucose in the blood.
Vitamin C in Cumin seeds has been found very effective anti-oxidant. High quality of anti-oxidant present in this spice is helpful in controlling activity of free radicals and also fighting cancer. Cumin seeds are recommended to women suffering with menstrual problems, its gargles is helpful in treating laryngitis.
Cumin seeds like Coriander have negative effects on LDL which is harmful fat in the body. These two spices together reduce level of LDL and improve HDL. Regular use of this powder in the diet helps in improving immunity. Coriander Cumin powder is also beneficial for improving liver health; it also reduces pancreatic inflammation and is good for relieving side effects of Asthma.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. 5 Fun Facts You Should Know About Bubble Tea
Author: Rosario Berry
2. Where Does Bubble Tea In New York And New Jersey Originate From?
Author: Rosario Berry
3. Mushroom Cultivation In Kolkata With Huge Success
Author: Kanchan Das
4. How To Choose A Cheap Herbal Vaporizer That’s Right For You
Author: Benjamin Winterburn
5. Confused With The Menu For Your Birthday Party? Try Wood Fired Pizza!
Author: Laurie Hekeik
6. Tips And Tricks For Mastering Vaping With Salt Juice Flavors
Author: Gaius Monteyro
7. How To Get Sports And Cooking Camps For Kids In San Francisco
Author: Craig Arnold
8. Can You Eat Tea Leaves? If So, Here’s How And Why?
Author: Vipul Makwana
9. Surprising Health Benefits Of Regular Wine (moderate) Consumption
Author: Vicky Mamoria
10. Meet Your Cooking Related Needs In An Effortless Manner While Using These Cooking Accessories!
Author: Steve Mize
11. South Indian Cuisine: Much More Than Idlis & Dosas
12. Smoked Cheese Market By Product Type, Expert Opinion, Technology, End User Application, Major Driver
Author: Akash Shahu
13. Benefits Of Eating Healthy Food
14. Benefits Of Pure Desi Ghee
Author: Priyanka Awasthi
15. Buy Chocolates Online From Kanan Devan