ALL >> Travel >> View Article
A Well-deserved Break In Vietnam With Custom Designed Travel Packages
Total Articles: 14
Vietnam, the country which made headlines in the past for a lot of reasons like war and political unrest, is now a traveller’s haven. Filled with a myriad of cultural and heritage sites, beautiful islands and picturesque landscapes, it never ceases to amaze even a least enthusiastic traveller. There are number of different travel packages offered by various travel agents to Vietnam. To ensure your vacation goes as planned and to have a great time in this country, you need to find a well-qualified travel firm to book your Vietnam tours.
Vietnam is one of those places where every major tourist attraction is a treat to the eyes. A holiday tour package to Vietnam will let you explore the beauty of this country. You can customize your own package and spend more time in places you love. If you wish to experience the festival spirit of Vietnam, plan a visit during ‘Tet’ which is the Vietnamese New Year. This is one of the biggest festivals and it is celebrated in late January or early February. Be prepared to shell out a little extra since prices tend to go up during this time. In addition to this, Vietnam has a lot of popular sightseeing attractions like Dalat, Mui Ne, Phu Quoc, Ho Chi Minh City, Mekong Delta, Nha Trang,Hoi An, Sapa, Halong Bay,Hanoi and several other places for you to have an amazing time.
Booking your holiday tour package to Vietnam through an experienced travel firm will make sure that you get the best of everything for the money you pay. When you are in Vietnam, make sure you try the local cuisine. You tour guide will be able to guide you to the best restaurants. Vietnamese cuisine is based on the five fundamental taste elements namely earth, water, metal, fire and wood. Do try the very famous street food ‘pho’ which is a combination of rice noodles, herbs and chicken or beef. There are a variety of other delicacies both for the veggie and meat lovers.
Choosing the Right Travel Firm
Whether you are booking your trip through a website or an individual travel firm in your country, make sure you choose someone who has a lot of experience in the business. You could also check if the tour agents have direct connection with good hotels and reliable guides in Vietnam for a convenient stay. Depending on the time available, you could either spend time in the Southern region of Vietnam or choose to book best tours in North Vietnam for an excellent time. Hanoi, Moc Chau, Ninh Binh and Mai Chau are some of the popular tourist destinations in North Vietnam. The best tours in North Vietnam will also give you a chance to experience the local cuisine which will be an exotic mix of fruits, spices, vegetables and meat.
Travel Articles1. Best Hotel In Uganda
Author: Madian Binaisa
2. From Boston To Phoenix Charter Bus Makes A Great Gift For Those Attending Your Wedding!
Author: Hire Charter Bus
3. Hire A Personal Senior Driver Service In New York
Author: Robert Anhouse
4. Finding The Best Hotel Deals On Your Travels
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. Browse Your Options For Holiday Transportation With A Close Eye On Atlanta Car Service
6. Splendid Journey From Civitavecchia Port To Rome
Author: Angeli Buttone
7. Living In Style With Convenience
Author: Mahendra Shah
8. Book Kerala Backwater Holiday Packages For Family
9. Party As You Travel To The Party In San Antonio With Party Bus Rentals
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
10. Whale Watching Adventures In San Diego
11. What Makes Helicopter Tour In Nepal So Unique?
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
12. Nepal Is Much More Than Just Peak Climbing Adventure
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
13. De Verschillende Attracties Van Kerala!
Author: Nain Tara
14. Top 3 Mountain Peaks To Check Our During Your Expedition In Nepal
Author: Snowy Horizon
15. All About Fbo And Aircraft Handling Services
Author: Aviation Infrastructure