ALL >> Travel >> View Article
A Well-deserved Break In Vietnam With Custom Designed Travel Packages
Total Articles: 14
Vietnam, the country which made headlines in the past for a lot of reasons like war and political unrest, is now a traveller’s haven. Filled with a myriad of cultural and heritage sites, beautiful islands and picturesque landscapes, it never ceases to amaze even a least enthusiastic traveller. There are number of different travel packages offered by various travel agents to Vietnam. To ensure your vacation goes as planned and to have a great time in this country, you need to find a well-qualified travel firm to book your Vietnam tours.
Vietnam is one of those places where every major tourist attraction is a treat to the eyes. A holiday tour package to Vietnam will let you explore the beauty of this country. You can customize your own package and spend more time in places you love. If you wish to experience the festival spirit of Vietnam, plan a visit during ‘Tet’ which is the Vietnamese New Year. This is one of the biggest festivals and it is celebrated in late January or early February. Be prepared to shell out a little extra since prices tend to go up during this time. In addition to this, Vietnam has a lot of popular sightseeing attractions like Dalat, Mui Ne, Phu Quoc, Ho Chi Minh City, Mekong Delta, Nha Trang,Hoi An, Sapa, Halong Bay,Hanoi and several other places for you to have an amazing time.
Booking your holiday tour package to Vietnam through an experienced travel firm will make sure that you get the best of everything for the money you pay. When you are in Vietnam, make sure you try the local cuisine. You tour guide will be able to guide you to the best restaurants. Vietnamese cuisine is based on the five fundamental taste elements namely earth, water, metal, fire and wood. Do try the very famous street food ‘pho’ which is a combination of rice noodles, herbs and chicken or beef. There are a variety of other delicacies both for the veggie and meat lovers.
Choosing the Right Travel Firm
Whether you are booking your trip through a website or an individual travel firm in your country, make sure you choose someone who has a lot of experience in the business. You could also check if the tour agents have direct connection with good hotels and reliable guides in Vietnam for a convenient stay. Depending on the time available, you could either spend time in the Southern region of Vietnam or choose to book best tours in North Vietnam for an excellent time. Hanoi, Moc Chau, Ninh Binh and Mai Chau are some of the popular tourist destinations in North Vietnam. The best tours in North Vietnam will also give you a chance to experience the local cuisine which will be an exotic mix of fruits, spices, vegetables and meat.
Travel Articles1. Island Peak Climbing – A Great Test Of Your Stamina Before The Real Trekking Adventure
2. Annapurna Circuit Trek – A Brief Overview
3. Cycling Tours Tour De France - 4 Reasons To Consider Self-guided Tours
Author: David Luther
4. Why Choose Cybercity, Gurgaon As Your Next Conference Location?
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. How To Select The Best Trekking Company In Nepal To Explore Trekking Activities
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
6. Trek And Hike Packages Offered By A Good Trekking Company In Nepal
Author: Trekkingtop Nepal
7. Group Dating On Valentine’s Day With Service From A Cheap Party Buses
Author: David WILSON
8. Amp Up Your Valentine’s Day Party From Dc To San Antonio Via Party Or Limo Bus
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
9. Reliving Memories And Good Times
Author: Toms John
10. Buy The Led Countdown Timers To Get Maximum Benefits
Author: Joolbin Duan
11. Mesmerizing And Illuminating Tour Of Peru
Author: Ricardo Davis
12. Seoul City Tour – Travel To Korea And Have Makgeolli!
Author: Tommy Na
13. Trekking And Hiking In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
14. Don’t Take That On Your Next Trip
15. Tips On Speeding Through Security Checkpoints