ALL >> Travel >> View Article
A Well-deserved Break In Vietnam With Custom Designed Travel Packages
Total Articles: 14
Vietnam, the country which made headlines in the past for a lot of reasons like war and political unrest, is now a traveller’s haven. Filled with a myriad of cultural and heritage sites, beautiful islands and picturesque landscapes, it never ceases to amaze even a least enthusiastic traveller. There are number of different travel packages offered by various travel agents to Vietnam. To ensure your vacation goes as planned and to have a great time in this country, you need to find a well-qualified travel firm to book your Vietnam tours.
Vietnam is one of those places where every major tourist attraction is a treat to the eyes. A holiday tour package to Vietnam will let you explore the beauty of this country. You can customize your own package and spend more time in places you love. If you wish to experience the festival spirit of Vietnam, plan a visit during ‘Tet’ which is the Vietnamese New Year. This is one of the biggest festivals and it is celebrated in late January or early February. Be prepared to shell out a little extra since prices tend to go up during this time. In addition to this, Vietnam has a lot of popular sightseeing attractions like Dalat, Mui Ne, Phu Quoc, Ho Chi Minh City, Mekong Delta, Nha Trang,Hoi An, Sapa, Halong Bay,Hanoi and several other places for you to have an amazing time.
Booking your holiday tour package to Vietnam through an experienced travel firm will make sure that you get the best of everything for the money you pay. When you are in Vietnam, make sure you try the local cuisine. You tour guide will be able to guide you to the best restaurants. Vietnamese cuisine is based on the five fundamental taste elements namely earth, water, metal, fire and wood. Do try the very famous street food ‘pho’ which is a combination of rice noodles, herbs and chicken or beef. There are a variety of other delicacies both for the veggie and meat lovers.
Choosing the Right Travel Firm
Whether you are booking your trip through a website or an individual travel firm in your country, make sure you choose someone who has a lot of experience in the business. You could also check if the tour agents have direct connection with good hotels and reliable guides in Vietnam for a convenient stay. Depending on the time available, you could either spend time in the Southern region of Vietnam or choose to book best tours in North Vietnam for an excellent time. Hanoi, Moc Chau, Ninh Binh and Mai Chau are some of the popular tourist destinations in North Vietnam. The best tours in North Vietnam will also give you a chance to experience the local cuisine which will be an exotic mix of fruits, spices, vegetables and meat.
Travel Articles1. Fishpond Taxi Or Clifton Taxi – Delivering Maximum Convenience For The Clients!
Author: Michel Umer
2. Restaurant La Source – La Source Restaurant In Paris Is All Set To Cater You In The Most Unique Way!
Author: Ano Nymous
3. Shuttle Service From Honolulu Airport To Hotels & 4 Best Accommodations For Travelers
Author: Trung Tran
4. What Does The Inclusion Of A Kitchen In A Hotel Room Mean To The Hotel Industry?
Author: The Lotus
5. Uganda – A Country Of Sheer Wildlife
6. Gorilla Tracking Etiquettes In Uganda
7. Looking For Cheap Flights To London? Find Low Cost Flights Here!
8. Looking Forward To Relax? Will Transport You To A Tranquil World
Author: Mr. Dave
9. Car Service In Dfw & List Of The Top Rated Restaurants In The Dfw Area
Author: Shakil Ahmed
10. What Places One Need To Visit During His Sahara Desert Tour?
Author: Mohamed El Galouti
11. Prom Parties With A Charter Bus In San Francisco
Author: Hire Charter Bus
12. Hemingway’s Cuba
Author: Stephen David
13. Canada Immigradation Consultants In Hyderabad
Author: visas permits
14. Enjoy Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing And Safari To Africa And Tanzania Wildebeest
15. How To Find Best Serviced Apartment Accommodation In Nairobi
Author: Sanajay SHah