ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Why Travel To Manali?
Total Articles: 400
When domestic tourists travel in India, they could be very picky. They are seeking unique experiences. No wonder, the travel destinations gaining power off late are the unique. People chase tigers in Ranthambore National Park. They ride waves, surf on the big wave and party all night in Goa. People live the “Titanic” moment in Alleppey houseboat. People go scuba diving in Andaman Islands, river rafting in Rishikesh and trekking in Kashmir. But, amidst these latest hot destinations, Manali magic still thrives as Manali has slipped on a new look – famous “Bollywood Shooting destination” look.
So, Manali is flooded with people nowadays, you know. People just want to see the real beauty of this film destination. This popular age-old travel destination is now a hot and new one. Manali travel packages include shooing destinations into itinerary. Probably, that’s what keeps the Manali tourism flourishing.
Below is the list of some the popular and hit Bollywood movies that have been shot in this lush greenery of this hill station. So which one is your favourite?
• Roza: Starring Arvind Swami, Madhu
• Black: Amitabh Bachchan, Rani Mukharji
• Jab We Met: Kareena Kapoor, Shahid Kapoor
• 3 Idiots: Starring Aamir Khan,Kareena Kapoor
• Krish: Starring Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra
• Raaz 2: Starring Emraan Hashmi, Kangana Ranaut, Adhyayan Suman
• Highway: Starring Alia Bhatt, Randeep Hooda
Yet, the list is not over. There are quite a few upcoming films which are graced in the snug embrace of this breathtaking destination such as Bang Bang, which stars Hrithik Roshan, Katrina Kaif and Bipasha Basu.
What’s the secret that these film makers seem to know about this relatively age-old destination? The secret is versatility. It has the lush green valley and frothy river amidst the valley. The wooden bridge and nagger castle in exotic looking landscape. Beas Kund is more than the Origin Point of the Beas River that manoeuvres through the tough curves of valley.
Rohtang Pass is one of the highest motorable roads across the globe. But, it is so much more than that. This road goes up to Snow Point, where you can ski during winter. It is also a great picnic point during summer. Though unpredictable, it looks so stunning amidst the snowy mountains and clear skies. When you travel in India, you will find that there are very few hill stations that are blessed with such charismatic beauty and chilled out ambiance. Fact is, once you head out on Manali travel package, you never regret it.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and loves travelling in India & pursue his passion. He recently visited Manali on a travel package from Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. Fishpond Taxi Or Clifton Taxi – Delivering Maximum Convenience For The Clients!
Author: Michel Umer
2. Restaurant La Source – La Source Restaurant In Paris Is All Set To Cater You In The Most Unique Way!
Author: Ano Nymous
3. Shuttle Service From Honolulu Airport To Hotels & 4 Best Accommodations For Travelers
Author: Trung Tran
4. What Does The Inclusion Of A Kitchen In A Hotel Room Mean To The Hotel Industry?
Author: The Lotus
5. Uganda – A Country Of Sheer Wildlife
6. Gorilla Tracking Etiquettes In Uganda
7. Looking For Cheap Flights To London? Find Low Cost Flights Here!
8. Looking Forward To Relax? Will Transport You To A Tranquil World
Author: Mr. Dave
9. Car Service In Dfw & List Of The Top Rated Restaurants In The Dfw Area
Author: Shakil Ahmed
10. What Places One Need To Visit During His Sahara Desert Tour?
Author: Mohamed El Galouti
11. Prom Parties With A Charter Bus In San Francisco
Author: Hire Charter Bus
12. Hemingway’s Cuba
Author: Stephen David
13. Canada Immigradation Consultants In Hyderabad
Author: visas permits
14. Enjoy Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing And Safari To Africa And Tanzania Wildebeest
15. How To Find Best Serviced Apartment Accommodation In Nairobi
Author: Sanajay SHah