ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
From Traditional To Online Shopping! A Change In Mindset
Total Articles: 233
Shopping! A word that excites most women!! It is the ultimate stress buster for ladies. A woman can shop anything, anywhere and at anytime. Shopping is basically an activity in which a consumer browses through the available products or services presented by one or more retailers with the intention to purchase a suitable product or service among the given choices.
What are the various modes of shopping?
1) Stores: A large commercial zone can be found in many cities more commonly called "downtown" in the United States and shopping malls, flea markets, town squares and bazaars in other countries. These shopping hubs or shopping centres are collections of stores and a common place for various businesses. In traditional shopping, you simply take a ride in to your favorite shopping centre or store and buy what you need. You can pay with cash or a debit/credit card. You do get the opportunity to see the product, touch and feel it before you purchase it. There are instances when traditional shopping is the best and the quickest solution like grocery shopping. Let’s say you need eggs or baby powder or medicines for that matter, you can just go to a store and get those things immediately.
2) The cons of traditional shopping are that the store you are shopping at might not accept your payment method. They may not have what you want. Sometimes you may even find that the products they have are more expensive than what you are willing to pay.
3) Online shopping: When it comes to this mode of shopping, you don't have to leave your home at all. At just a click of the mouse, you can browse around the various online stores and find what you need. There is usually only one way to pay that is via credit card. Some websites these days also give you a "cash on delivery" option! Online shopping has many benefits. People have discovered that they can get their goods at prices lower than those offered at physical retail outlets. It also saves time the time of the consumer. Furthermore, it helps the consumer save money. They can compare the prices of the same product available under different brands and buy the cheapest and the best one. Many online stores provide great discounts and offers buyers. Through the medium of internet, the consumer will have a wide selection of products and an in depth product information.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Significance Of On The Web Flower Delivery Store!
Author: Magdalene Munter
2. Skagen X Playtype Signatur Quartz Skw6412 Men’s Watch
Author: Jasson C
3. The Astute 40-inch Smart Tv Your Home Needs
4. Home Office Furniture In Newcastle: Tips On Purchasing
Author: Homeworld Furniture
5. Seiko Automatic Ssa232k1 Ssa232k Ssa232 Mens Watch
Author: Jasson C
6. Citizen Quartz Ag8332-56a Men's Watch: A Serious Look With Useful Functions
Author: Jasson C
7. How To Choose The Right Wholesale Liquidation Merchandise
Author: John Louis
8. Shoe Shades For Every Season
Author: Dan Zapatka
9. Diversions Disappear With Soccer Shin Guards
Author: Sahah Chan
10. Stuhrling Original Executive Automatic Skeleton Black Leather 133.33152 Mens Watch
Author: Adam D
11. Planning A Party With Just Frozen Foods? Read This
Author: Gracia Smith
12. Camping Gear Stores Online Sale The High Quality Camping And Hiking Gears!
Author: Peter Smith
13. Match Your Dress Appropriately With The Watch That Is Consummated For Each Other
Author: Ronald Lee
14. Importance Of Having The Right Shoe Cabinet
15. Flowers And Cake Delivery In Dubai, The Best Option To Have Fun On Every Occasion!
Author: ayaz Butt