ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
From Traditional To Online Shopping! A Change In MindsetBy Expert Author: Davis Walker
Shopping! A word that excites most women!! It is the ultimate stress buster for ladies. A woman can shop anything, anywhere and at anytime. Shopping is basically an activity in which a consumer browses through the available products or services presented by one or more retailers with the intention to purchase a suitable product or service among the given choices.
What are the various modes of shopping?
1) Stores: A large commercial zone can be found in many cities more commonly called "downtown" in the United States and shopping malls, flea markets, town squares and bazaars in other countries. These shopping hubs or shopping centres are collections of stores and a common place for various businesses. In traditional shopping, you simply take a ride in to your favorite shopping centre or store and buy what you need. You can pay with cash or a debit/credit card. You do get the opportunity to see the product, touch and feel it before you purchase it. There are instances when traditional shopping is the best and the quickest solution like grocery shopping. Let’s say you need eggs or baby powder or medicines for that matter, you can just go to a store and get those things immediately.
2) The cons of traditional shopping are that the store you are shopping at might not accept your payment method. They may not have what you want. Sometimes you may even find that the products they have are more expensive than what you are willing to pay.
3) Online shopping: When it comes to this mode of shopping, you don't have to leave your home at all. At just a click of the mouse, you can browse around the various online stores and find what you need. There is usually only one way to pay that is via credit card. Some websites these days also give you a "cash on delivery" option! Online shopping has many benefits. People have discovered that they can get their goods at prices lower than those offered at physical retail outlets. It also saves time the time of the consumer. Furthermore, it helps the consumer save money. They can compare the prices of the same product available under different brands and buy the cheapest and the best one. Many online stores provide great discounts and offers buyers. Through the medium of internet, the consumer will have a wide selection of products and an in depth product information.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. How To Improve The Loading Speed Of Your Ecommerce Website
2. Getting Creative Gifts For Special People In Life
3. Nikon Launch New Nikon D3300
Author: digital cermera
4. Rekindling Romance? Send A Rose To The Special One!
Author: Mark Wilson
5. Find Versatile Office Décor Items From Online Handicraft Store
6. How To Purchase Fine Art Collections Of Gifts Online Without Worrying About Shipping
Author: Racheal Christion
7. Take Care Of Your Lens With Eyeglass Repair Sugar Land
8. An Introduction To Temperature Controls
Author: Ring Hpt Water
9. The Pros And Cons Of Buying Whole Residence Water Clear Out
Author: Ring Hot Water
10. A Small Step Towards A Healthy Living
Author: Dhruv Singh
11. 6 Tips To Select Ladies Leather Purses
Author: Nick Theodore
12. Why Fitness Enthusiast Must Visit Nordic Wellness I Haninge
13. Purchasing Best Quality Musical Instruments Online
Author: Rayhill Audio
14. Magicfit Makes It Easy To Get Your Pre-pregnancy Shape Back
Author: Waist Trainer
15. Get The Costume You Need For The Adult Costume Party You're Attending
Author: Costume Party