ALL >> Education >> View Article
Learning Methods - What You Can Do To Get Higher Marks
Total Articles: 155
The Sign of a Good Learning Space
Apart from your classroom, there are more spaces that can offer similar studying environment. All you have to do is to make some adjustments to capture the effect. Here are various characteristic that a healthy learning space should possess. Also, you might wish to add a learn more study less review while you are on it.
You can readily imagine how organized your thinking would be; just evaluate the room where you're studying. Apart from acquiring possible illnesses, a dirty room can also decrease learning. So clear the mess in the floor, put the trash and the used clothing in the waste or clothing basket. Your study space need to look more like a safe retreat than a busy workplace.
Place Appropriate Lighting
Aside from light positioning, the kind of light should also be considered in your learning room. As much as possible, steer away from fluorescent lighting, they can cause more vision pain than knowledge gain. A recommended light would be a desk light. It's vibrant enough to concentrate on what you're reading without leaving you wincing occasionally. You can also use natural light by positioning your reading close to the window.
A Comfortable Seat
A comfy seat would almost complete a proper learning space. You don't have to avail costly ones; just the ones that are enough to hold your weight and give you a comfortable upright sitting. Also, steer clear of the ones that are too comfy to study in. With too comfy seats, rather than getting â€˜A', you might get a â€˜ZzZ.'
When your space is either too hot or freezing, it's really hard to focus. Yeah, you've experienced this in class when one time the air conditioning system failed. Now, you don't want this to happen. Seek help from expert if you must.
Add Some Greenery
Some might find this inappropriate, their reason being â€˜adding to the clutter.' But consider what a well-placed plants in pots plant can provide - a fresh and relaxing thing you may look upon from time to time.
Consider these suggestions and create a room where you can learn comfortably - with no distraction or bother. Scott Young has been searching for ways to improve the way we study things. Now, he has formulated a system that will make you learn more without studying for long hours. Get your copy in this learn more study less review page.
Education Articles1. Schools In Sohna Road, Gurgaon: A Smart Choice For Kids
Author: Abhinav Singh
2. Know What It Takes To Become A Good Pole Dancing Teacher
Author: Dee Heath
3. The Future Scope Of Ios App Development
4. Why Java Se Is A Good Choice For Implementing Real-time Systems
5. Chinese Language: Scope And Career Opportunities
Author: sifil symbiosis
6. Learn How To Judge The Best B-school For Yourself!
Author: Sukanta Singha
7. Discover The Spirit Of Design At Avantika University
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
8. How To Use Technology For Development Of Your Kid Without Turning It Into Bane?
Author: Shivangi Joshi
9. Instant Success 1y0-340 Exam With Valid 1y0-340 Questions Dumps 2018
Author: Jessica Fay
10. Learning Objectives Of R Programming Training
11. Early Learning Center And Its Role In Childhood Education
Author: Kelly Reed
12. Java Programming Language, Platforms, Java Virtual Machine, Jvm Without Java
13. Architecture Of Search Engine
Author: gagan deep ahik
14. Tlshs-degree Course In Hotel Management
15. Which College Is Best For An Mba/pgdm Among Itm Bangalore Or Iba Bangalore?
Author: sujatha Reddy