ALL >> Business >> View Article
Things To Look For In The Best E-commerce Website Builder
Total Articles: 233
Creating an ecommerce website today has become more exciting for the web designers and the business owners as many popular ecommerce website builders and content management systems have come up. These are some of the must-haves of a best e-commerce website builder:
1) It must provide a quality website design: A high-quality website design must have creativity and functionality; let’s say you have a flash-based website design having large photos with attractive icons here and there and its links and content functioning the way it should be. A well-organized website surely helps users in getting to pages and products that they need, but if the website looks dull and boring, it could turn off potential customers. People only respond to effective design. Thus a good balance between effective website design and functionality is what makes a website high in quality.
2) It must include pages like “FAQ” and “How it Works”: These pages will undoubtedly bring about important information with regards to products and services and enable the customers to get instant solutions to their queries.
3) It must include a testimonial page: Adding this page would simply increase trust and confidence among new customers.
4) It must include the following special features of the product page:
a) Breadcrumbs: A breadcrumb navigation allows your customers know how far they are already in browsing the products page.
b) Related Products - Adding related products to your product page increases the website's ability to sell more products since this encourages buyers to check out various different items that would go with the product that they are buying.
c) Comparison Chart - This is especially helpful to consumers who are confused as to what brand to buy-especially in electronic products where there are too many options and models are available. Adding a comparison chart increases a users' information on specific brands and the interest to purchase other products that you are selling.
d) One-page Checkout Process - Users should be allowed to checkout products and services easily as guests without forcing the registration form to them. And once they have finished reviewing their bill and have entered their payment details, it should automatically re-direct them to their online receipt.
They should be able to develop a mobile version of your website in order to cater traffic coming from the smart phones. You can always look into your Google Analytics and Webmasters account to learn about the kind of traffic/people visiting your site. This data will help you improve your ecommerce website.
To avoid wasting time and money searching for the best e-commerce website builder, you must first take a free trial period so you can use the software before you pay anything. And you should only opt for services that offer customer support seven days a week.
Business Articles1. Corporate Events Company & Brand Building Of The Middle East
Author: Kari Events
2. Meeting Multistate Payroll Compliance Requirements Is Critical For Payroll Professionals
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
3. Sap Sd Interview Questions And Answers
4. Sap Fico Online Training
5. Sustainable Home Design
Author: Monnaie Architects
6. Why Power Banks Are Becoming The Most Important Phone Accessory
Author: Lloyd Simpson
7. Top 4 Appliances You Can Have Repaired By An Hvac Company
Author: Grand Home Services LLC
8. Corporate Entertainment Usa
9. Necessity Of Lethbridge Home Inspection For New Homes
Author: Mark Henry
10. Who To Trust For Availing Easy Loan Singapore
11. Equity Trading Strategies In Indian Capital Market.
Author: Sanjay Singh
12. Impact Of Fdi & Fii On Indian Stock Market
Author: Sanjay Singh
13. Pros And Cons Of Advertising In An Application
14. Samsung Ac Service Center Hyderabad
Author: srinika rao
15. Lg Refrigerator Service Center Hyderabad
Author: srinika rao