ALL >> Business >> View Article
Things To Look For In The Best E-commerce Website Builder
Total Articles: 233
Creating an ecommerce website today has become more exciting for the web designers and the business owners as many popular ecommerce website builders and content management systems have come up. These are some of the must-haves of a best e-commerce website builder:
1) It must provide a quality website design: A high-quality website design must have creativity and functionality; let’s say you have a flash-based website design having large photos with attractive icons here and there and its links and content functioning the way it should be. A well-organized website surely helps users in getting to pages and products that they need, but if the website looks dull and boring, it could turn off potential customers. People only respond to effective design. Thus a good balance between effective website design and functionality is what makes a website high in quality.
2) It must include pages like “FAQ” and “How it Works”: These pages will undoubtedly bring about important information with regards to products and services and enable the customers to get instant solutions to their queries.
3) It must include a testimonial page: Adding this page would simply increase trust and confidence among new customers.
4) It must include the following special features of the product page:
a) Breadcrumbs: A breadcrumb navigation allows your customers know how far they are already in browsing the products page.
b) Related Products - Adding related products to your product page increases the website's ability to sell more products since this encourages buyers to check out various different items that would go with the product that they are buying.
c) Comparison Chart - This is especially helpful to consumers who are confused as to what brand to buy-especially in electronic products where there are too many options and models are available. Adding a comparison chart increases a users' information on specific brands and the interest to purchase other products that you are selling.
d) One-page Checkout Process - Users should be allowed to checkout products and services easily as guests without forcing the registration form to them. And once they have finished reviewing their bill and have entered their payment details, it should automatically re-direct them to their online receipt.
They should be able to develop a mobile version of your website in order to cater traffic coming from the smart phones. You can always look into your Google Analytics and Webmasters account to learn about the kind of traffic/people visiting your site. This data will help you improve your ecommerce website.
To avoid wasting time and money searching for the best e-commerce website builder, you must first take a free trial period so you can use the software before you pay anything. And you should only opt for services that offer customer support seven days a week.
Business Articles1. Best Lawn Mowing Maitland - Fox Mowing Nsw
Author: Gerry Caxton
2. Older Video Tapes Can Be Easily Played In New Players
3. Hiring A Professional For Creating Digital Videos
4. Best App To Buy Stocks
Author: Ahrvo Web
5. Btech Admissions, Eligibility, Fee & Placements
6. Accommodation And Tourist Activities
7. Great Things About Solar Equipment Leasing
Author: Ross Barkely
8. חיתוך בירושלים
Author: DOMER YAK
9. How To Reach Your Target Audience
Author: For more details on our products and services, ple
10. The India Top Education Blogs
Author: Education Portal
11. Kellyville General Practitioner
Author: Dinh Nguyen
12. How To Choose & Install Hardwood Floors
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc. is a family owned and opera
13. Hajj Packages With Shifting And Non Shifting Hotels
Author: Hafiz Ibrahim
14. Three Effective Business Communication Skills You Must Master
Author: christopher kaspar
15. Aumazing Community - Strength In Numbers Part - I
Author: visit us at fitness center boston, back bay best r