ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Jeep Continues To Smash Global Sales Records
Total Articles: 3
For a second straight year, Jeep posted record figures. They've been on fire, and it seems like nothing can quench the Jeep spirit.
During a time when many motor manufacturers are hurting, customers are consistently choosing the Jeep brand. And that goes for US consumers as well. According to autotribute.com, Jeep sold 3 percent more cars to the United States in 2013 than they did in 2012.
In a country where fuel efficiency is a top concern -- and new, restrictive legislation is constantly discussed -- Jeep has set the bar for delivering not only some of the least fuel-sipping vehicles in their class, but also continuing to create the best 4x4 systems in the industry.
However, Jeep's biggest growth came from Asia, where well-made cars are in increasingly high demand. The Asian continents recognize the high standards of vehicles create for sale in America and are literally clamoring for the best cars.
Initially, the Jeep Cherokee was delayed and not available to many of the markets. It was expected that this delay would hurt sales figures, but, contrary to expectations, the redesigned Jeep Cherokee turned out to be one of the hottest-selling Jeep vehicles.
Customers were more than happy to wait on delivery, and the Cherokee exceeded expectations, delivering better on-road handling while drastically improving fuel mileage over earlier models. They continue to sell almost as quickly as they are made.
One of the biggest selling points of the Jeep Cherokee is that despite its sleek exterior, it remains a fully rugged vehicle. Families are more than happy to trust the Jeep brand, and it continues to receive rave reviews in all of the auto blogs.
It is expected that Jeep will continue this growth as Fiat assumes control of the company as part of their purchase of the Chrysler family. According to Bloomberg.com, Fiat and Chrysler combined to sell over 4 million vehicles in 2013. The merger provides the Italian company with leverage to use their fresh designs to better compete with the likes of General Motors and Toyota. On the flip side, Jeep benefits by being able to borrow the renowned European engineering to stay ahead of their competition.
Right now, though, Jeep remains the clear leader, it also looks as though they will continue to post record sales in the future years. Of course, when you make the best off-road product, with the best fuel mileage and excellent road handling, you can only deserve to be "king of the mountain".
Visit Alhambra Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM for a variety of new and used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM vehicles near Los Angeles, Alhambra, Glendale and Pasadena. If you are searching for cars using the keywords LA Area Jeep Dealer or Jeep Dealership in LA, visit Alhambracdjr.com today.
Automobiles Articles1. Recognizing The Real Value Of A Student Auto Loan
Author: jeffery reynold
2. Be A Pioneer In The Motorcycle Repairs Here's What You'll Need
Author: Levi Fysh
3. Rockman – The Leading Manufacturers Of Drive Chain Kits & Alloy Wheels For Two Wheelers
Author: Rockman Industries
4. The Most Effective Method To Become An Independent Tyre Dealer
Author: My Tyre Point
5. Atv Tyres
6. Destiny International Filtration - Oil Cleaning Machine Manufacturer In India
Author: priya singh
7. Wounded Warrior Project & Harley-davidson Surprise Los Angeles Veteran With New Bike As Part Of Miss
8. Vectra - The Heavy Construction & Earth Moving Equipment Manufacturing Companies In India & Europe
9. Think Long Term Before You Decide On Your Auto Loan Term
Author: Kaitlin Miller
10. Tips On Choosing The Best Car Breakers Services In Birmingham
Author: Denny Sour
11. Benefits Of Scrap Car Removal In Birmingham
Author: Alex Stewart
12. Black Car, Limousine Service And Airport Transportation West Palm Beach Fl
13. Matters To Look Upon While Looking For A Gear Manufacturer In India
Author: SONA BLW Precision Forgings Ltd.
14. Car Detailing Tips And Keep Your Car Exterior In A Superior Condition With Autofresh
Author: neel patel
15. Things To Know About The Availability Of Different Warranty Plans For Cars
Author: Ewan Thorpe