ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Jeep Continues To Smash Global Sales Records
Total Articles: 3
For a second straight year, Jeep posted record figures. They've been on fire, and it seems like nothing can quench the Jeep spirit.
During a time when many motor manufacturers are hurting, customers are consistently choosing the Jeep brand. And that goes for US consumers as well. According to autotribute.com, Jeep sold 3 percent more cars to the United States in 2013 than they did in 2012.
In a country where fuel efficiency is a top concern -- and new, restrictive legislation is constantly discussed -- Jeep has set the bar for delivering not only some of the least fuel-sipping vehicles in their class, but also continuing to create the best 4x4 systems in the industry.
However, Jeep's biggest growth came from Asia, where well-made cars are in increasingly high demand. The Asian continents recognize the high standards of vehicles create for sale in America and are literally clamoring for the best cars.
Initially, the Jeep Cherokee was delayed and not available to many of the markets. It was expected that this delay would hurt sales figures, but, contrary to expectations, the redesigned Jeep Cherokee turned out to be one of the hottest-selling Jeep vehicles.
Customers were more than happy to wait on delivery, and the Cherokee exceeded expectations, delivering better on-road handling while drastically improving fuel mileage over earlier models. They continue to sell almost as quickly as they are made.
One of the biggest selling points of the Jeep Cherokee is that despite its sleek exterior, it remains a fully rugged vehicle. Families are more than happy to trust the Jeep brand, and it continues to receive rave reviews in all of the auto blogs.
It is expected that Jeep will continue this growth as Fiat assumes control of the company as part of their purchase of the Chrysler family. According to Bloomberg.com, Fiat and Chrysler combined to sell over 4 million vehicles in 2013. The merger provides the Italian company with leverage to use their fresh designs to better compete with the likes of General Motors and Toyota. On the flip side, Jeep benefits by being able to borrow the renowned European engineering to stay ahead of their competition.
Right now, though, Jeep remains the clear leader, it also looks as though they will continue to post record sales in the future years. Of course, when you make the best off-road product, with the best fuel mileage and excellent road handling, you can only deserve to be "king of the mountain".
Visit Alhambra Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM for a variety of new and used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM vehicles near Los Angeles, Alhambra, Glendale and Pasadena. If you are searching for cars using the keywords LA Area Jeep Dealer or Jeep Dealership in LA, visit Alhambracdjr.com today.
Automobiles Articles1. Why Automobile Companies Should Tie-up With Drivekool For Rto Services
2. 2018 Best Dirt Bike For Kids Of Different Age Groups – Kids For King
Author: Kids For King
3. How To Get Your Car Ready For Summer
Author: vibhuti Chouhan
4. Rockman Moldex-carbon Composites Company In India
Author: Rockman Industries
5. How To Know Kinds Of Mechanical Repairs Done By Automobile Mechanics In Vista
Author: Andrew Raymond
6. Fleet Wraps The Best Way To Advertise Your Business
7. What Keeps Planes Up And Running
Author: Xtreme Aviation
8. Car Rental Seychelles Should Be Considered When You Are Looking Forward To Make Your Commuting Safe
Author: Jeffrey Pham
9. Your Purpose Of Usage Will Define Whether It Is Best To Choose The Cruiser Over The Touring Bike
Author: Levi Fysh
10. How To Check The First Auto Repair In Any Local Garage
Author: Mark Josesh
11. How To Know Hydraulic Hose System Design
Author: Ryan gary
12. Simulators In Mining Industry
Author: Eesha Zaveri
13. How To Manage A Down Payment For Your Next Car?
Author: Williams Orchard
14. Types Of Forklifts Their Use And Advantages
Author: Raunak Kadam
15. Why You Should Have A Portable Jump Starters For Cars – Reasons!
Author: Anthony Farinola