ALL >> Business >> View Article
5 Most Profitable Businesses You Can Think Of Starting!
Total Articles: 233
Entrepreneurs dream of starting a business for a variety of reasons like some of them really hate their jobs, others dislike the politics of the corporate world and most of them are lured by the freedom and the flexibility of owning a company/office!
Regardless of the thought-process behind their decision, one of the most critical criterions is the desire to make money. Simple business fundamentals like profit and cash flow determine success of any business. If you want to start your own firm and are searching for the most profitable businesses, you are on the right page! Read on:
1) Heath Care Providers: The medical profession is totally recession-proof because no matter what, people and pets will fall sick and won’t really forgo seeking care and treatment. Highly discretionary services such as hair restoration, plastic surgery, infertility treatments, Lasik eye surgery etc are surprisingly on the rise. These specialists earn much more than their general medicine counterparts. Regardless of the economic status of the country, owning a dental office is a business that is always profitable. If don’t have a dental degree, you still can make a profit in this industry by opening a dental office and renting the space to practitioners.
2) Insurance Agencies: Insurance agents make most of their profits by receiving a commission on each policy they sell and also on the additional fees for all the years for which the policy remains active. Such a business costs very little to start.
3) Brokerage or Leasing of Non-residential Buildings: Any owner of a non-residential building can lease his property can offer office space on the basis of a service contract. The real estate has made a strong and a steady comeback after the financial crisis of last decade. This industry is going to become more and more profitable as rental rates continue to increase.
4) Commercial & industrial machinery & equipment rental and leasing: Due to the technological advancements, most of the operations nowadays are based on industrial equipment and machinery. In this situation, anyone who is looking to start a rental or leasing business in this area would make a substantial profit. But it might not be the best option for entrepreneurs who lack adequate capital and resources.
5) Accounting and Financial Consulting: Accounting sector has been on the most profitable list for years. Bookkeeping and accounting are such sectors of the economy which manage to thrive even in times of downturn and this makes them one of the best industries in which you could start your own venture. We all know doing taxes every year is such a hassle so why not do a business that offers tax preparation services?
Business Articles1. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Concrete Staining
Author: Ben Lager
2. What To Look For When Hiring An Ocean Freight Shipping Company
Author: William Santos
3. Top 4 Advantages Of Concrete Coating
Author: Ben Lager
4. Centrifugal Blower Manufacturer In India|centrifugal Blower Fan
5. Building A Modern Architecture Homes- Planning And Concept
Author: Leila Adam
6. Thorough Proofreading Finesses Documents, Raises The Organization’s Reputation
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
7. Design And Build Contractor Singapore – Get The Best Services From Interior Renovation Contractor!
Author: James Han
8. Meishen–a Bright Star In Magnesium Oxide Industry
Author: hu Allen
9. Grow Customer Base And Market Presence With Pharmacist Email Lists For Your Business Campaign
Author: Adam Tyson
10. Adapt New Forms Of B2b Communication With Infection Control Directors Mailing List
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Moby Wrap Baby Carrier
12. Care For Your Deck
Author: Blue Star Carpentry has been specializing in custom decks for over a decade. When you sit outside wi
13. How Does A Small B2b Company Increase The sales?
Author: Mohit Yadev
14. Latest Job Vacancies In India
15. Why Are Aap And Congress Supporters Opposing A Tax Reform Like The Gst? Are They Anti-nationals?
Author: Mohit Yadev