ALL >> Health >> View Article
Learn More About Barbary Fig Seed Oil
Total Articles: 8
Barbary Fig Fruit (scientific name = Opuntia Ficus Indica), oval shaped fleshy berries and are extremely appealing because of their beautiful colors. The delicious pulp tastes like sweat watermelon and contains many small brown seeds. However, given this fruit's multi-nutritional benefit, its seeds are precious beauty gems.
Barbary fig seed oil is derived by cold-pressing Barbary fig (opuntia ficus indica) fruits, though the oil makes up only 5% of each seed.The low yield per seed is the core reason the miraculous elixir is very expensive and valuable. It has been labeled one of the most pricey beauty oils by beauty enthusiast and in cosmetic industry, given that it takes approximately one ton of the oval shaped fruits to produce only a liter of its elixir and its whooping price tag is $1500 per liter. Mohamed Boujnah, a researcher from Morocco concludes that this miraculous potion is underpriced, having considered its rich vitamin e elements that make it a powerful antioxidant that heals and keeps the skin young and healthy.
Linoleic acid is the predominant essential fatty acid in Barbary fig seed oil. Linoleic acid is the predominant essential fatty acid in Barbary fig seed oil. Linoleic acid makes up about 63.3% of the essential fatty acid in this beauty oil, which makes it a powerhouse with a laundry list of skin healing benefits. B.F.S.O. deeply moisturizes the skin, its natural thin texture makes it very easy to be absorbed by the skin leaving no oily residue, thus it keeps the epidermis layer of the skin optimally hydrated, it plumps out wrinkles and leaves the skin feeling firm and velvety.
Its Vitamin e (tocopherol) levels are outstanding. Roughly about 1000mg/kg, which is twice as Argan oil and 10% alpha tocopherol and 40% gamma tocopherol. Gamma tocopherols poses unique features that distinguish it from alpha tocopherol like its effectiveness as an antioxidant, which has been proven.
The wide rave for this elixir in the beauty industry has led too many companies bottling counterfeit oils and labeling them as Barbary fig seed oil, thus lacking the properties of a genuine grade. It may take a decade or two to list out the benefits of Barbary fig seed oil to the skin and its ultimately pricey tag does reflect its true beauty values and the intensive labor involved in producing this oil, but also nature's best gift are very rare and onerous to get.
John likes to indite his latest discoveries from traveling around the world. Learn more about this precious oil
Health Articles1. Male Organ Pain: Are Barrier Protections To Blame?
Author: John Dugan
2. Know About The Key Responsibilities Of A Healthcare Support Worker
Author: Paige Rees
3. Smilex - The Place For Getting The Best Solution For Dental Issues
Author: Mohan Kumar
4. The Easiest Guide Ever To Get Fit & Healthy
5. Span Sure Medical Instruments Pvt. Ltd., Korea Automatic Thermal Massage Bed - Suppliers
Author: spansure medical
6. Midwives Acquire Nursing And Midwifery Programs To Fulfill Big Responsibilities
7. Specialties And Steps Involved In Elective Abroad Medical And Pre Medical Programs
8. Clinically Proven Solutions For Hairloss!!! Unfortunately Less Known!!!
9. How To Treat Gum Disease?
Author: Chris Hugh
10. Ways To Find The Best Chiropody Clinic
Author: The Harley Medical Foot and Nail Laser Clinic Lond
11. How A Good Parent Helps A Childcare Western Sydney
Author: Colleen Grenville
12. Top 30 Signs And Symptoms Of Adrenal Fatigue
Author: Peter Dobie
13. Male Organ Pain After Oral Sensual Activity: Urethritis?
Author: John Dugan
14. The Growing Relevance Of Mobile Massage Services In Albuquerque
Author: Bernadette Gongora
15. Now Natural Cure For Diabetes Is In Your Fingertips
Author: Salveo Life Sciences Limited