ALL >> Sports >> View Article
Marathon Training For Every Level
Total Articles: 152
Know Where You Fall in The Running Category
When you set foot on a running course, you should have an inkling of what kind of course you are taking part. Recovery runs are relatively made for novices. Half marathons are suited for advanced runners, while full marathon is best run by professionals and athletes.
It's true that knowing your running path will tell you how to train for a marathon. But also, knowing thyself is a key component in sensing what type of training you should undergo. Here are some individuals that you can encounter during the race period.
The Weight-Conscious Runner
Jeff has been a passionate runner for years. He was originally attracted to running because he was worried of his bulking up stature. Worse, at his short height of 5 feet and 3 inches, he appears more like an obese kid than an undersized adult.
Though he's still carrying some weight, his nonstop participation in running has slowly reduced his burden. He also added that he loves the shirt that comes with participating.
Jeff is a weight-conscious runner.
The Middle Men
Patrick, like Jeff has also been joining marathons, and has two significant races under his belt. But unlike Jeff, Patrick has a decent body weight proportional to his tall height.
Patrick is part of the marathon runners who complete the circuit in 4 to 5 hours. He comes to the races in mix-and-match outfit and or at times wears no shirt at all. Being a middle man has a lots of perks - including having the workout without exactly taxing out your lungs.
The Classic Runner
Audrey loves running. She says she performs this a lot and is a time for herself, away from the busy workplace and family responsibilities. Being a mother of two isn't a hurdle in joining long races. She proudly recalls that she was able to run and lose some pounds even during her critical childbearing stage.
These are the typical people you can encounter in a marathon race. But don't generalize them categorically - there's still more to a person than just labels. Remember, that joining this sport is a big pleasure no matter what your motivations are. The two-time Olympian and physician Marius Bakken gives his unique program on how to train for marathon. Purchase a copy and know how far you can go. Get it right here.
Sports Articles1. List Of Top Ngo In India Who Had Develop India
Author: Satya prakash
2. International Cricket Before The Prudential Cricket World Cup
3. Riordan Filmcamp And Bbq Camp : Know Where You Stand
Author: Craig Arnold
4. Summer Fun In San Francisco With Sports Camps
Author: Craig Arnold
5. How To Choose The Right Mountain Bike For You
Author: Laura John
6. India’s World Cup Cricket Live Scores To Bolster With New Finisher
7. Sri Lanka’s Rejuvenated Campaign Of Live World Cup Cricket Match
8. Fc Barcelona Vs Eibar Football Tips And Prediction Spanish La Liga
9. A Walkthrough Over Odi Records Of India And Australia Cricket Teams
10. The Uncommendable Nexus Of Captain-coach In Cricket Teams
11. Why Buy Cards Or Rugby Trophies Online Instead Of Local Trophy Stores?
Author: Better Trophies Better Prices Limited
12. Planning And Running Golf Events – The Formats…
Author: Ian Mullins
13. Ottis Gibson, South Africa’s Bet In Icc World Cup Cricket Today And Tomorrow
Author: cricket bolo
14. Fishing Trips Day And Night Deep Sea, Shark Fishing, Charter Boats At Sanibel Fl
Author: Sanibel Sport Fishing Charters
15. Real Sociedad Vs Rosenborg Betting Tips Uefa Europa League