ALL >> Sports >> View Article
Marathon Training For Every Level
Total Articles: 152
Know Where You Fall in The Running Category
When you set foot on a running course, you should have an inkling of what kind of course you are taking part. Recovery runs are relatively made for novices. Half marathons are suited for advanced runners, while full marathon is best run by professionals and athletes.
It's true that knowing your running path will tell you how to train for a marathon. But also, knowing thyself is a key component in sensing what type of training you should undergo. Here are some individuals that you can encounter during the race period.
The Weight-Conscious Runner
Jeff has been a passionate runner for years. He was originally attracted to running because he was worried of his bulking up stature. Worse, at his short height of 5 feet and 3 inches, he appears more like an obese kid than an undersized adult.
Though he's still carrying some weight, his nonstop participation in running has slowly reduced his burden. He also added that he loves the shirt that comes with participating.
Jeff is a weight-conscious runner.
The Middle Men
Patrick, like Jeff has also been joining marathons, and has two significant races under his belt. But unlike Jeff, Patrick has a decent body weight proportional to his tall height.
Patrick is part of the marathon runners who complete the circuit in 4 to 5 hours. He comes to the races in mix-and-match outfit and or at times wears no shirt at all. Being a middle man has a lots of perks - including having the workout without exactly taxing out your lungs.
The Classic Runner
Audrey loves running. She says she performs this a lot and is a time for herself, away from the busy workplace and family responsibilities. Being a mother of two isn't a hurdle in joining long races. She proudly recalls that she was able to run and lose some pounds even during her critical childbearing stage.
These are the typical people you can encounter in a marathon race. But don't generalize them categorically - there's still more to a person than just labels. Remember, that joining this sport is a big pleasure no matter what your motivations are. The two-time Olympian and physician Marius Bakken gives his unique program on how to train for marathon. Purchase a copy and know how far you can go. Get it right here.
Sports Articles1. Non-powered Surface Water Sports
Author: Glynna Thomas
2. Duck Hunting Seadrift Texas-how To Teach Your Unfocused Dog To Concentrate On The Hunt?
Author: Andy Alagappan
3. 10 Reasons Why Trophies And Awards Play A Great Role In Appraising On An Occasion
Author: Heath Sinclair
4. Cycling Apparel Australia
Author: cycling apparel australia
5. Essential Accessories Required For Scuba Diving
Author: Chris Roy
6. Delhi Trophy Creates Nothing But Masterpieces
Author: ponting brown
7. How To Buy Reliable Tips For Soccer World Cup 2018?
8. Tips On Shoulder Injuries Of Bowhunters
Author: Joe Turner
9. Cool And Amazing Giant Bikes
Author: Mark Travers
10. Guide For Beginner Steroid Cycle
11. New Icc Rules To Handover More Power To Match Referees
12. Austria Vs Russia Prediction International Friendly
13. Follow These Tips To Increase Archery Shooting Speed And Accuracy
Author: joel turner
14. Latest News
Author: Latest news
15. Think To Consider While Purchasing A Bafang Mid Drive Motor Bike
Author: Larry Bushart