ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Atv Tour And Other Offbeat Safaris In Phuket
Total Articles: 74
Phuket is one of the most amazing places in Thailand. So much so that a lot of Phuket packages include an ATV tour which can be both adventurous and educational. ATV is abbreviate for All Terrain Vehicle and refers to a 4-wheeler bike which is sturdy and can run in all kinds of terrains. It can be driven over the hills and across the streams and even near waterfalls and over muddy morasses. A lot of people find an ATV bike as the most convenient and fun-filled vehicle for exploring the wilder parts of the city. In fact, if there is a really wild adventurous streak in you and you are craving to set your eyes on the marshes, waterfalls, plantations, jungles and farms, it is best to hire an ATV bike for a few hours.
ATV bikes can be hired for a reasonable sum of money for any number of hours. Usually, people hire it for 1-3 hours. The great thing is that it is easy to operate and does not necessitate any formal training. In just two minutes, the trainer will brief you up about how to operate it and you will be all ready to zip through the marked treks. Since the bike is fully safe, it can be driven even by people as young as 8-12 years. One does not need any sort of experience or a driving license to ride this bike. There are trainers who guide you from time to time and keep an eye on you as you explore the treks at your own pace and leisure.
With ATV bikes, one can explore some of the difficult-to-access natural treasures of Phuket. These bikes are also popularly used to ride over the sandy beaches. At the same time, you can always include a few other sporting activities to go with it. One of the top activities to do in Phuket is to go on a safari. There are some enticing flora and fauna out there. Some of the top wildlife attractions include cute creatures like Flying Fox and the giant stalwarts like Thai elephants. Trekking over the jungles on the back of an elephant is a must-do activity. For those who do not know, an elephant is one of the most respected animals in this country. So, going to Thailand and not interacting with this mighty beast is quite a shame.
Holiday packages to Phuket are packed with excitement and promise your adrenalin glands quite a thrilling time. So, without further adieu, get on a Thai express and go backpacking into this wonderful world.
Travel Articles1. Dfw Airport Shuttle Service & Other Options - Know Why They Are Best For Airport Ride
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Cheap Boat Rental In Miami – Things You Should Know
Author: Pavel Pinchuk
3. Apply For An Australian Eta Visa
Author: Patricia Ehic
4. How Can A Taxi App Benefit An Existing Taxi Operator?
5. Holidays At Nepal Himalaya
Author: Sudip Shahi
6. Kerala Holidays Packages – Enjoy The Amazing Natural Beauty
Author: Top Travel
7. Angola Tourist Visa For Indian Citizens
Author: Dinesh Varma
8. Visit Interesting Attractions During Your New York Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
9. 10 Travel Tips For Your First Trip To Turkey
Author: Archis Roy
10. Why Should You Book Galveston Transportation For Your Vacation?
Author: Phillip Mihatov
11. Wedding Transportation Fulfilled In Washington Dc Via Limousine In Dc
Author: Wedding Transportation Fulfilled in Washington DC
12. Taxi Services In Dehradun, Dehradun Taxi Service
13. Make Your Tour Outstanding With India Holiday Packages
Author: Tree Trunk Travel
14. Enjoy The Combination Of The Remote Valley On Choosing This Trekking Service
15. Enjoy Everest Base Camp Trek With Best Travelling Experience