ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Atv Tour And Other Offbeat Safaris In Phuket
Total Articles: 74
Phuket is one of the most amazing places in Thailand. So much so that a lot of Phuket packages include an ATV tour which can be both adventurous and educational. ATV is abbreviate for All Terrain Vehicle and refers to a 4-wheeler bike which is sturdy and can run in all kinds of terrains. It can be driven over the hills and across the streams and even near waterfalls and over muddy morasses. A lot of people find an ATV bike as the most convenient and fun-filled vehicle for exploring the wilder parts of the city. In fact, if there is a really wild adventurous streak in you and you are craving to set your eyes on the marshes, waterfalls, plantations, jungles and farms, it is best to hire an ATV bike for a few hours.
ATV bikes can be hired for a reasonable sum of money for any number of hours. Usually, people hire it for 1-3 hours. The great thing is that it is easy to operate and does not necessitate any formal training. In just two minutes, the trainer will brief you up about how to operate it and you will be all ready to zip through the marked treks. Since the bike is fully safe, it can be driven even by people as young as 8-12 years. One does not need any sort of experience or a driving license to ride this bike. There are trainers who guide you from time to time and keep an eye on you as you explore the treks at your own pace and leisure.
With ATV bikes, one can explore some of the difficult-to-access natural treasures of Phuket. These bikes are also popularly used to ride over the sandy beaches. At the same time, you can always include a few other sporting activities to go with it. One of the top activities to do in Phuket is to go on a safari. There are some enticing flora and fauna out there. Some of the top wildlife attractions include cute creatures like Flying Fox and the giant stalwarts like Thai elephants. Trekking over the jungles on the back of an elephant is a must-do activity. For those who do not know, an elephant is one of the most respected animals in this country. So, going to Thailand and not interacting with this mighty beast is quite a shame.
Holiday packages to Phuket are packed with excitement and promise your adrenalin glands quite a thrilling time. So, without further adieu, get on a Thai express and go backpacking into this wonderful world.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David