ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Atv Tour And Other Offbeat Safaris In Phuket
Total Articles: 74
Phuket is one of the most amazing places in Thailand. So much so that a lot of Phuket packages include an ATV tour which can be both adventurous and educational. ATV is abbreviate for All Terrain Vehicle and refers to a 4-wheeler bike which is sturdy and can run in all kinds of terrains. It can be driven over the hills and across the streams and even near waterfalls and over muddy morasses. A lot of people find an ATV bike as the most convenient and fun-filled vehicle for exploring the wilder parts of the city. In fact, if there is a really wild adventurous streak in you and you are craving to set your eyes on the marshes, waterfalls, plantations, jungles and farms, it is best to hire an ATV bike for a few hours.
ATV bikes can be hired for a reasonable sum of money for any number of hours. Usually, people hire it for 1-3 hours. The great thing is that it is easy to operate and does not necessitate any formal training. In just two minutes, the trainer will brief you up about how to operate it and you will be all ready to zip through the marked treks. Since the bike is fully safe, it can be driven even by people as young as 8-12 years. One does not need any sort of experience or a driving license to ride this bike. There are trainers who guide you from time to time and keep an eye on you as you explore the treks at your own pace and leisure.
With ATV bikes, one can explore some of the difficult-to-access natural treasures of Phuket. These bikes are also popularly used to ride over the sandy beaches. At the same time, you can always include a few other sporting activities to go with it. One of the top activities to do in Phuket is to go on a safari. There are some enticing flora and fauna out there. Some of the top wildlife attractions include cute creatures like Flying Fox and the giant stalwarts like Thai elephants. Trekking over the jungles on the back of an elephant is a must-do activity. For those who do not know, an elephant is one of the most respected animals in this country. So, going to Thailand and not interacting with this mighty beast is quite a shame.
Holiday packages to Phuket are packed with excitement and promise your adrenalin glands quite a thrilling time. So, without further adieu, get on a Thai express and go backpacking into this wonderful world.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus