ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Golden Triangle Tour 3 Days - A Complete India Tour Package
Total Articles: 18
Golden Triangle Tour is the hottest package, if you want to cover three most popular and ancient cities of India. Delhi, Agra and Jaipur can be covered in best ways within Golden Triangle Tour 3 day’s package of Heritage India.
No need to say that Golden Triangle Tour has made India tour very comfortable and affordable. One can enjoy the tour and make their dream come true. In this tour package, one of the Seven Wonders of the World (Taj Mahal) is also included. Most travel agents and tour operators promote Golden Triangle Tour Packages as India's more highlight tourist attraction. This tour package is India's most preferred tourist circuit which covers three most popular cities of the country, like Delhi, Agra- the Taj city as well as the Pink City- Jaipur.
Here is an insight into the highlights of the destinations of Golden Triangle Tour 3 Days Packages:
Delhi – Delhi is national capital of India and known for beautiful shopping malls, and the hub of country's political activities. It is also described as a centre of cultures and religions. Dynasties which ruled this city has left their imprints on the city in form of historic monuments, culture, culinary delights and in its lifestyle. Red Fort in Old Delhi, ancient market Chandini Chowk, resting place of Mahatma Gandhi, Rajghat and Kutub Minar are best attractions one should visit.
Agra – Agra is situated at the banks of the river Yamuna, about 200 kms from New Delhi. The city is known as the house to world's wonder. Taj Mahal is located in Agra, utter Pradesh. The Taj Mahal is Immortal Love symbol, which stands as symbol of love by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. Agra Fort, Itma-ud-daulah's tomb and Chini ka Rauza, Fatehpur Sikri etc are best tourist attractions in Agra.
Jaipur - Jaipur is well known as the Pink City of India. It is the third anchor city of Golden Triangle Tour packages. Also being capital city of Rajasthan, there is a great advantage to this city of India. It has the honour of being the first intended city of India. The city is also well known for high regard of its brilliantly laid-out gardens, magnificent forts and palatial palaces, and even heritage hotels. Amber Fort, City Palace, Nahargarh Fort, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, Jaigarh Fort etc are some of the best attractions you can see while visiting Jaipur.
To visit India and avail Golden Triangle Tour, July to December months are considered as best. So, don’t just wait; book your tour package to India in advance and explore the India through 3 Day Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour
Travel Articles1. La Ciudad De Marrakech
2. Secure A Deluxe Limo And Feel Like A Star On Your Wedding Day
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Buffalo River Float Trips – Go River Rafting To Enjoy With Your Family
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Bachelorette Party - A Crazy And Classy Night Out With Pittsburgh Limousine Service
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
5. Enjoying The Glamour And The Luxury Of Dc Limo
Author: Enjoying the Glamour and the Luxury of DC Limo
6. Limo Hire - Limo Hire London | Party Bus Hire London
7. Jeju Island And Busan Tour
Author: Tommy Na
8. Event Photographer In Argentina Can Capture Those Precious Touring Moments In The Camera!
Author: Cogert Ayala
9. Know How Owning A Shipping Container Will Benefit You
Author: Catherine Jade
10. Enjoy The Best Of Fujairah City Tours
11. Explore The Paradise By Luxurious Tour Packages
Author: Ankit Patel
12. Have An Exceptional Super Jeep Iceland Ride
Author: Ice Rovers
13. Cape Town Offers A Plethora Of Thrilling Mtb Cycling Routes That Make Each Tour Exciting
Author: Mark Robert Lawson
14. Clearly Honor Your Vows With Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
15. Get Pleasure From A Budget Tour In Kenya - A Leading Holiday Destination In Africa
Author: Nadzua Matara