ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Golden Triangle Tour 3 Days - A Complete India Tour Package
Total Articles: 18
Golden Triangle Tour is the hottest package, if you want to cover three most popular and ancient cities of India. Delhi, Agra and Jaipur can be covered in best ways within Golden Triangle Tour 3 day’s package of Heritage India.
No need to say that Golden Triangle Tour has made India tour very comfortable and affordable. One can enjoy the tour and make their dream come true. In this tour package, one of the Seven Wonders of the World (Taj Mahal) is also included. Most travel agents and tour operators promote Golden Triangle Tour Packages as India's more highlight tourist attraction. This tour package is India's most preferred tourist circuit which covers three most popular cities of the country, like Delhi, Agra- the Taj city as well as the Pink City- Jaipur.
Here is an insight into the highlights of the destinations of Golden Triangle Tour 3 Days Packages:
Delhi – Delhi is national capital of India and known for beautiful shopping malls, and the hub of country's political activities. It is also described as a centre of cultures and religions. Dynasties which ruled this city has left their imprints on the city in form of historic monuments, culture, culinary delights and in its lifestyle. Red Fort in Old Delhi, ancient market Chandini Chowk, resting place of Mahatma Gandhi, Rajghat and Kutub Minar are best attractions one should visit.
Agra – Agra is situated at the banks of the river Yamuna, about 200 kms from New Delhi. The city is known as the house to world's wonder. Taj Mahal is located in Agra, utter Pradesh. The Taj Mahal is Immortal Love symbol, which stands as symbol of love by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. Agra Fort, Itma-ud-daulah's tomb and Chini ka Rauza, Fatehpur Sikri etc are best tourist attractions in Agra.
Jaipur - Jaipur is well known as the Pink City of India. It is the third anchor city of Golden Triangle Tour packages. Also being capital city of Rajasthan, there is a great advantage to this city of India. It has the honour of being the first intended city of India. The city is also well known for high regard of its brilliantly laid-out gardens, magnificent forts and palatial palaces, and even heritage hotels. Amber Fort, City Palace, Nahargarh Fort, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, Jaigarh Fort etc are some of the best attractions you can see while visiting Jaipur.
To visit India and avail Golden Triangle Tour, July to December months are considered as best. So, don’t just wait; book your tour package to India in advance and explore the India through 3 Day Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour
Travel Articles1. India Viajes Mundial El Mejor Viaje
Author: Jessica Johansson
2. Practical Wedding Transportation Solutions With Tampa Bay Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Overseas Exploration Travel In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
4. Reasons To Choose A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Jai Bhawani
5. Bristol Taxis – Search For The Best Clifton Taxi Service Now!
Author: Michel Umer
6. Krabi Taxi – Krabi Airport Taxi Will Never Let You Down!
Author: Khun Franco
7. Beautiful Beach Tour In Goa
Author: Top Travel
8. Do You Know How Make Your Tour Of Sicily Quite Enthralling?
Author: Christian Guardione
9. India, A Paradise For Bird Watchers
10. Sightseeing Tour Limo In Washington Dc: What Are The Places To Explore?
Author: Mike Johnson
11. Applying Uae Visa Online Helps You Visit Top Tourist Attractions In Dubai
Author: Zuhair Hanif
12. Why You Should Reserve This Incredible Villa For Your Vacation?
13. Travel Myths You Need To Get Rid Of Right Now
Author: Wayne Brook
14. Nyc Car Services Compatible For Babies And Kids
Author: Robert Anhouse
15. How To Make Your Mountain Biking Easy With Travel Guides?
Author: Walter Winkler