ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Golden Triangle Tour 3 Days - A Complete India Tour Package
Total Articles: 18
Golden Triangle Tour is the hottest package, if you want to cover three most popular and ancient cities of India. Delhi, Agra and Jaipur can be covered in best ways within Golden Triangle Tour 3 day’s package of Heritage India.
No need to say that Golden Triangle Tour has made India tour very comfortable and affordable. One can enjoy the tour and make their dream come true. In this tour package, one of the Seven Wonders of the World (Taj Mahal) is also included. Most travel agents and tour operators promote Golden Triangle Tour Packages as India's more highlight tourist attraction. This tour package is India's most preferred tourist circuit which covers three most popular cities of the country, like Delhi, Agra- the Taj city as well as the Pink City- Jaipur.
Here is an insight into the highlights of the destinations of Golden Triangle Tour 3 Days Packages:
Delhi – Delhi is national capital of India and known for beautiful shopping malls, and the hub of country's political activities. It is also described as a centre of cultures and religions. Dynasties which ruled this city has left their imprints on the city in form of historic monuments, culture, culinary delights and in its lifestyle. Red Fort in Old Delhi, ancient market Chandini Chowk, resting place of Mahatma Gandhi, Rajghat and Kutub Minar are best attractions one should visit.
Agra – Agra is situated at the banks of the river Yamuna, about 200 kms from New Delhi. The city is known as the house to world's wonder. Taj Mahal is located in Agra, utter Pradesh. The Taj Mahal is Immortal Love symbol, which stands as symbol of love by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. Agra Fort, Itma-ud-daulah's tomb and Chini ka Rauza, Fatehpur Sikri etc are best tourist attractions in Agra.
Jaipur - Jaipur is well known as the Pink City of India. It is the third anchor city of Golden Triangle Tour packages. Also being capital city of Rajasthan, there is a great advantage to this city of India. It has the honour of being the first intended city of India. The city is also well known for high regard of its brilliantly laid-out gardens, magnificent forts and palatial palaces, and even heritage hotels. Amber Fort, City Palace, Nahargarh Fort, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, Jaigarh Fort etc are some of the best attractions you can see while visiting Jaipur.
To visit India and avail Golden Triangle Tour, July to December months are considered as best. So, don’t just wait; book your tour package to India in advance and explore the India through 3 Day Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family