ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Food Holidays In India
Total Articles: 400
Whether you are an Indian or an International traveller on holiday in India, you would be astounded by the variety of food in India. This country has rich and diversified food experiences waiting to be discovered.
Street food in Mumbai
Now, it is just one city. But, culturally, it is a super-cool mix of all communities in India. So this city has several streets loaded with mouth-watering choices of junk food. From idlis and dosas of South India to truly Mumbai-city-special Vada pav and Pav Bhaji, the feast in Mumbai city starts in early morning and lasts till late night. With chat items, Chinese dishes, non-vegetarian quick bites and juices, the city is full of options on almost every corner. Any Mumbai holiday is incomplete without a true taste of this city, if you got stomach for it.
Royal food of Rajasthan
Any North India tour package would include one visit to Rajasthan. The reason is, just like their palaces and havelis, their culture and food is a royal experience. You cannot overstate its beauty. The thali (platter) full of Ghee-soaked sweets and spicy veggies and non-vegetarian dishes could never leave you unsatisfied or hungry. One meal in Udaipur or Jaisalmer could make you feel you would never need to eat again in life. Mawa Kachori, Dal Baati Churma, Ghewar, Mirchi Bada, Gatte Ki Sabji, Mangori Ker Sangri, Malpuas, Bajra Khichdi, Dal Ki Kachori, Pyaaz Kachori and Alwar ka Kalakand would always make you ask for more. Though it is not a part of traditional Rajasthan or North India tour package, local cookery classes are great places to pick some authentic recipes and food experiences.
Spicy Food of Kerala
Each state has its own cuisine. That makes it different and not special. But, Kerala, the sandwiched state has something exquisite to offer. The spicy combination of flavours, if you can survive it, is almost invigorating. Most travellers assume all southern states offer similar cuisine. Kerala, like its sister states, has rice-based meals. But the curries and side dishes are a real surprise. Kanji and Payaru, Kappa (Tapioca) and fish curry, Karimeen fry, Prawn fry, Meen mulligattathu, Olathan erachi, (chicken roast), Pattichathu, Thoren and Avil are appetizing Keralite dishes to die for. When you holiday in South India, the combination of coconut milk and spices create the most delicious food experience that would surprise the travellers. So, explore the foods of India with true passion.
About the Author
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and loves spending his holidays in India & pursue his passion. He recently visited North India on a tour package from Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. India Viajes Mundial El Mejor Viaje
Author: Jessica Johansson
2. Practical Wedding Transportation Solutions With Tampa Bay Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Overseas Exploration Travel In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
4. Reasons To Choose A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Jai Bhawani
5. Bristol Taxis – Search For The Best Clifton Taxi Service Now!
Author: Michel Umer
6. Krabi Taxi – Krabi Airport Taxi Will Never Let You Down!
Author: Khun Franco
7. Beautiful Beach Tour In Goa
Author: Top Travel
8. Do You Know How Make Your Tour Of Sicily Quite Enthralling?
Author: Christian Guardione
9. India, A Paradise For Bird Watchers
10. Sightseeing Tour Limo In Washington Dc: What Are The Places To Explore?
Author: Mike Johnson
11. Applying Uae Visa Online Helps You Visit Top Tourist Attractions In Dubai
Author: Zuhair Hanif
12. Why You Should Reserve This Incredible Villa For Your Vacation?
13. Travel Myths You Need To Get Rid Of Right Now
Author: Wayne Brook
14. Nyc Car Services Compatible For Babies And Kids
Author: Robert Anhouse
15. How To Make Your Mountain Biking Easy With Travel Guides?
Author: Walter Winkler