ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Food Holidays In India
Total Articles: 400
Whether you are an Indian or an International traveller on holiday in India, you would be astounded by the variety of food in India. This country has rich and diversified food experiences waiting to be discovered.
Street food in Mumbai
Now, it is just one city. But, culturally, it is a super-cool mix of all communities in India. So this city has several streets loaded with mouth-watering choices of junk food. From idlis and dosas of South India to truly Mumbai-city-special Vada pav and Pav Bhaji, the feast in Mumbai city starts in early morning and lasts till late night. With chat items, Chinese dishes, non-vegetarian quick bites and juices, the city is full of options on almost every corner. Any Mumbai holiday is incomplete without a true taste of this city, if you got stomach for it.
Royal food of Rajasthan
Any North India tour package would include one visit to Rajasthan. The reason is, just like their palaces and havelis, their culture and food is a royal experience. You cannot overstate its beauty. The thali (platter) full of Ghee-soaked sweets and spicy veggies and non-vegetarian dishes could never leave you unsatisfied or hungry. One meal in Udaipur or Jaisalmer could make you feel you would never need to eat again in life. Mawa Kachori, Dal Baati Churma, Ghewar, Mirchi Bada, Gatte Ki Sabji, Mangori Ker Sangri, Malpuas, Bajra Khichdi, Dal Ki Kachori, Pyaaz Kachori and Alwar ka Kalakand would always make you ask for more. Though it is not a part of traditional Rajasthan or North India tour package, local cookery classes are great places to pick some authentic recipes and food experiences.
Spicy Food of Kerala
Each state has its own cuisine. That makes it different and not special. But, Kerala, the sandwiched state has something exquisite to offer. The spicy combination of flavours, if you can survive it, is almost invigorating. Most travellers assume all southern states offer similar cuisine. Kerala, like its sister states, has rice-based meals. But the curries and side dishes are a real surprise. Kanji and Payaru, Kappa (Tapioca) and fish curry, Karimeen fry, Prawn fry, Meen mulligattathu, Olathan erachi, (chicken roast), Pattichathu, Thoren and Avil are appetizing Keralite dishes to die for. When you holiday in South India, the combination of coconut milk and spices create the most delicious food experience that would surprise the travellers. So, explore the foods of India with true passion.
About the Author
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and loves spending his holidays in India & pursue his passion. He recently visited North India on a tour package from Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family